It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Informants Speak Out: Eric Holder's DOJ Is Ignoring Child Sex-Trafficking Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The first sentence was enough. Yes, people need to wake up and stop it but how?

I've thought on all the issues facing people, some of it unlawful, unconstitutional legislations and acts, rules, policies, and some of it defiling basic common laws. And then the whole corrupt blocks to changing this, from judges to politicians to media, and the control on media, who starts a paper, who has the broadcast airwaves.

So, this is the biggest problem facing everyone.

I've thought of it for years. Keep thinking other than general strikes and even more forceful, revolutions.

The sane ways to change the system, the ones that give people the power back in themselves, as managers themselves:

1. no democracy or system can be run without corruption from on high without really well informed, citizens groups in every single area and region, that networks and exports their successes to other regions, that keep everyone abreast of the information. What we're calling conspiracy theorists, for example, used to be common news and news shows like the journal, practice. Their job was to take the info given them by politicians and then question everyone, get the opinion off the street, interview opposite opinions and bring out experts in the field in universities. That was media until the 80's, that's what I grew up with. It was slanted even then but a lot better than now.

So, in every community, particpation in being the watchdogs of the system, in people getting things done, getting rid of local bylaws and ordinaces that benefit the few, etc etc. Challenging not only corruption by bad court decisions.

People changing things.

This should always have been in place and the norm all along.

If so, we wouldn't even be electing the ones they decide we get to select.

2. Examples should have been made of the corrupt ones, in courts and in office. Why aren't we passing the hat on Private Investigators and then giving the police offices the orders to make the arrests or bring the charges, and if they don't, back to the first, where the citizens groups really take to task who is working for who.

3. Then I think with citizen participation and involvement in the system, with more investigations and charges laid for corruption, then the last part is:

Legal challenges, for most of this is unconstitutional, and in respect to law enforcers serving only corporate interests and not putting in time and money on the cases their employers,, the public consider the most important, (obviously for political reasons, and it really brings in question who is running these Slave Rackets who is abusing the children. Seems to be organized at the top............!!!!!!!!!!) Never mind various organizations like Masons, who are judges and who are officials, and often the clients, tend to not betray each other, so that means justice isn't done a lot.

We're talking major loyalties in the law enforcers, going to the very people who seem to be running the rackets.

Legal challenges and legal cases of incompetency should be the norm.

And more grass roots media in print and on the air.

This isn't going to go away, its getting worse and worse without recourse apparently though the steps above would start to actually solve it.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just based of my previous reading on this type of behavior, I would guess a certain amount gets looked past because of the people involved. Granted the standard field agent probably doesn't care if (Random politician or Business man) is buying kids, they will bust them no matter what. However people at the top of the pyramid rub elbows with the very same people that would be implicated, so in some situations they actively try and discourage or interfere with investigations.

This is all subjective opinion from me, based on investigation of Franklin Credit scandal and the people involved with it. They were doing this type of stuff in the 80's, and are still alive and I assume still have the same tastes. I don't quite understand how this gets looked over honestly. I think possibly because the crime is so disgusting that we have a hard time believing "upstanding" citizens would be participating.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Police can even get furious if they're forced to actually do their job, the one most people assume they do and are paid for.

For example, a child taken out of province by the mother and her abusive spouse, who had known drug issues. When the grandmother informed the police they were taking him to another province and violating the court order, she was able to procure the document and the police interceded and apprehended the child as soon as they landed in Saskachewan. Then it took further with services taking him, and there was no funding to return him and it took time for my friend to arrange the funds and for someone of age to fly with him. But at that point, the grandmother had custody of the grandson.

Now, it all worked, for a change.

Well someone in the home office was FURIOUS at the system doing its job, and my friend was yelled at by a higher rank law enforcer 'ALL OF THIS FOR ONE LITTLE BOY!"

Here was a police agency, that had the means to send for help ahead and intercept, at some point, or in some cases it would be school enrollment, but they have the network to do it. They have the mandate to do it. They have the court decision to give the green light.

This should be common police policy.

She was screamed at for actually enforcing and speaking, she had to really boss the ones she spoke with and use her exceptional verbal skills which many don't even have, to get what we consider the norm done, it worked and the higher in the office were infuriated at this being done. It meant that all had done their jobs in the network to locate him, and some higher up was furious they did their job and she had been the firecracker under them.

That wasn't a sexual abuse or kidnapping either, but I can see the same idea of what they prefer to do all day, and its not what I see as logical procedures.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Don't hold your breath!! The MSM has failed to thoroughly report on anything concerning the actions or incactions of Holder's DOJ. Expect no change concerning this well documented case. You'd be surprised how many people still have no idea what "fast and furious" is. The same people think that I.C.E. is a vanilla flavored rapper from 1990 or a detective from "Law and Order".

ETA
Is the source even relevant in a case such as this. No other sources have the balls to report this in order to open it up for us to discuss. I'll let it cook for a couple of days to see who ends up reporting this in a lead story.

edit on 30-7-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

Please accept that I wasn't trying to marginalize the report itself. I am not among those who believe that all the stories about high-level elites being involved in questionable activities are just "yellow journalism" or "muckraking" - it's not the story I have issues with, but the narrative accompanying it.

These players of the world of 'ideologically-inspired" journalism tend to be more ideological than journalists. It only damages the story that way. People immediately will throw in extraneous information to confuse the factual (and distressing) reality that slavery is both alive and thriving in our world... and what will they confuse it with? Right-wing rhetoric, crazy conspiracy talk, disaffected slander by a former employee with a grudge... etc.

I'm sure this will get some treatment from the private media.... but unbiased journalism is harder to come by thee days... that's what my reservations are about. I tend to wonder why now? Why did it take until now to make issue of a failing in the law enforcement arena... this kind of thing is far from "new". I wonder if these reports or this subject will fall by the wayside as soon as the election season passes?

We shall no doubt see. Time is ever on our side when it comes to lies which must be "maintained."

edit on 30-7-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have no input on what kind of system works best, other than to say that i will die on my feet rather than live on my knees.

What i DO know would work is if we could get a grass roots effort to abandon major media entirely. This might allow intelligent people to actually learn how to act like it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Great thread on this OP. I'd just like to add a note by personal and direct experience that bears on this subject.

In my years of trucking I saw hundreds of girls in the truck stops. We all call them 'Lot Lizards' or 'Commercial Company'.

It wasn't until after I left trucking a couple years ago that I came to learn and understand how high a % of the young girls I watched walking the lots were likely the property of people elsewhere on the property and watching carefully. If I'd known...well, I have mixed feelings over how I might have given at least a few a way out of those lots without fear of anything. If I'd known....

Doing such a thing may have created problems for me but I'm not sure, on the spot, I wouldn't have chosen to do it anyway. My truck was configured with a total 400 gallon capacity, which translated to a realistic range of 1,300-1,600 miles without HAVING to stop. I'd have wished them luck following me with the girl, waiting for me to stop.
If I'd only known then. I hope this story gets out, far and wide. There wouldn't be a MARKET like there is if half the guys where these girls are taken actually knew they were slaves.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This Story and the allegations within it are simply stunning. Holder's DOJ is turning a blind eye towards these human trafficking cases. Especially cases involving the sexual trafficking of minors.

town hall.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I have to say, as sad as this is, it is by no means stunning to me. I appreciate you bringing the story, I just don't really expect anything good from Holder...ever.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
once you mentioned Eric Holder, it pretty much should be all we need to know. i don't think i have ever read more dirt on one person in my life, no one more corrupt nor tied in with tptb, than him.

Do you think he's the Anti-Christ?

I kind of think he is.

lol i don't know but if there ever was a likely candidate, he would be among the top.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be oh so neat if this informant could link the national networking of children into sexual perversity and slavery with the Paterno-Penn State affair?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYUKLES
Wouldn't it be oh so neat if this informant could link the national networking of children into sexual perversity and slavery with the Paterno-Penn State affair?

Nyukles, I think I get your intent behind your post, but I can't agree with how you word it.

What could possibly be neat about this? Holder being shown for the scum he is?

I honestly am so sickened by this real world horror that occurs I can not see a silver lining. There are girls, and I mean young girls, that are kidnapped and raped repeatedly for the rest of their lives, and then killed. That is their life. Their entire existence in this world. There is no ATS for them, there are no games, there is nothing but pain.

And our justice department doesn't want to look into it because...It takes staying at the office an extra 30 minutes a day? ICE jacks up the investigation, it's not legal aliens?

WTF?

We can't and should not try to control the rest of the world, but we damn sure should ensure people in our own country are treated fairly, and not some sex object brought here for that sole purpose. I don't care how they got here, if she is here and being violated I would stop it if I saw it. and I think we have an obligation as a country to stop it at our door.

Thanks OP for bringing this up. It needs more attention.
edit on 30-7-2012 by CalebRight14 because: thanks OP

edit on 30-7-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

FBI Informants Speak Out: Eric Holder's DOJ Is Ignoring Child Sex-Trafficking Victims

town hall.com

Brandon Darby, previously an FBI informant, is speaking out on the DOJ's hesitancy to help human trafficking victims, particularly minors. Read more of his shocking account.

I learned that the majority of law enforcement agencies did not take on human trafficking investigations due to complications arising from interacting with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Agencies that received federal funding were required by federal law to inform ICE of any such investigations and cooperate with them. Unfortunately, ICE would frequently act unilaterally and raid the facility that was being inve
(visit the link for the full news article)

What is WRONG with this picture?
We have an AG who refuses to do his job, according to his oath of office.
Congress must not only hold him in contempt, but find him guilty of neglagence and total disregard for the law.
The WHOLE ADMINISTRATION needs to be taken into custody and brought up on charges of TREASON.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

There is a lot wrong with it Lab, on so many levels.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Why not set up a group that operates parallel to the FBI and ICE? Collects the information, accept whistle blower information and force the FBI and ICE to do their bloody job. It irks the hell out of me that a million kids go missing a year and NOT ONE law enforcement agency puts any effort into looking for them. Think about it, a million kids at 300 per plane is what, say 3,334 747's or 500 luxury cruise liners. How can they not track those kids of volumes, unless of course, it's intentional.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is sickening to hear (or read). May seem off topic but it's not. I made a comment about the Fast and Furious case and someone said "Oh blame the black guys.. it started under Bush admin" which is true (The starting under Bush admin part) but what does it have to do with anything? as I said before.. if a kid walks up to a house, throws a stone at a beautiful lead glass window and it bounces off and that kid walks away, is it ok for the next kid to try? It's an insane argument on the persons part to even suggest something like that. using a political or sympathy card to derail the point of the comment I first made.

This is sick. I'm not trying to be everyones friend and I'm not accusing all law officers (or the majority even) but it reminds me of the Phillip Garrido case (In a town I lived in Antioch California though it was on the outskirts of the town which is what they used as part argument). Several times neighbors called police on the guy and several times officers looked over the fence and walked away. I understand in one incident an officer actually made contact with the girl kidnapped (who i s now in her late 20s or early 30s).

WTF?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stanats

Originally posted by Maxmars
True or otherwise, the narrative is suspect because of the mission of the media in this case.

I believe this has already been established. But rather than discuss the tragedy of human trafficking, you prefer to engage in political rhetoric. Way to miss the ball.

-or-

You feel that this topic is invalid because the people who bring the accusation are rabidly political, and opposed to "your party"? Strike two.

Here's one more pitch....

What is -more- important... the partisan game play?... Or the 14-year old "property" of some inhuman criminal?

Try not to miss this time.

Hint: without the name calling... how about you tell me why this is "incredible" and if the ONLY reason you have to detract from the conversation is to discredit and malign your political adversaries? Or is it YOUR accusation that these are, in fact, lies - and you can validate that position with something other than stereotypical political banter?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I'm sure he has a perfectly logical reason if true. The DOJ has to spend far too much time tying up loose ends and shutting down fast and furious investigations. Liars/manipulators always have to spend more time trying to alter reality than getting anything real accomplished. Surely, there are others in power that would take a stand if this is true.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
All I can say is the people in the goverment.
those at the top. are Pedophileos.

they definitely dont wont others to know about it.
the people and those in goverment who Dont kiddy fiddle.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join