It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of Jews Massacred on Temple Mount Found?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No troll. You speak of hyperbole and accusations. Then you cloaked your dagger with a *question* which I dutifully answered in the only way it could be. But apparently your level of ignorance is so great it is akin, to how do you say? Pearls before swine?

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
I am saying that there are no coincidences and everything that happens in this world is mathematical. All thoughts, acts and deeds must tally in Judgment. If 6,000,000 Jews perished in the Holocaust, God, the Creator deemed that number to be EXACTLY the number that is required for Justice to be meted out. .

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Are you saying that their 6000000 death count is based on mysticism and NOT fact?

I speak of facts and evidence yet you carry on vomiting about mystical garbage.

Serves me right for attempting to hold a rational conversation with not only a religious fanatic, but an unrestrained zionist to boot.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Oh yes they can. Simply they aren't true. Except in your fantasy.

Originally posted by palg1

They simply believed that Jesus Christ was the Massiah predicted by so many of their prophets, bringing with Him a new covenant. These facts cannot be disputed.

Fine, you can live in your world where written historical accounts are trumped by a fertile imagination.

I for one will continue to study, learn and grow based on the written words rather than speculation.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join