It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why DON'T I Believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I've been on ATS many years now and a fair amount of that time has been spent on this forum, indeed I would say most of it during the last 12 months, and yet I am utterly unconvinced that chemtrails are real. I continue to read the boards and occasionally chime in because its a fascinating place.

So after all this time why do I still not believe? This is how my time on the forum has gone, in brief;

ME - This theory is new to me, show me what you mean by it?

A N Other - you see those long white trails in the sky, its the govt spraying us!

ME - but I know what they are, condensation trails from aircraft

A N Other - not those, the ones that linger and spread!

ME - Yeah, contrails, I've known for 30 years they do that

A N Other - What about this secretly photographed French chemtrail sprayer plane in Canada!!!!

ME - I know what that pod is, its a hose drum unit on a tanker, here's a link to the manufacturers website.

A N Other - Oh, well here are some patents

ME - Cool, but how many of those have been built and tried?

A N Other - Well, some of them must have

ME - So you don't actually know then

A N Other - and what about the samples taken and exposed in WITWATS?

ME - Those samples are flawed and misrepresented, are there any others?

A N Other - *silence*

A N Other - here's a video where Germany admits chemtrailing!

ME - He said 'Duppel', I know what that is, the translation is wrong

A N Other - Heres a firm who admits to cloud seeding, filmed in secret!!!

ME - They will tell anyone, its their business, and its a DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

A N Other - Well the Govt have been known to conduct spraying experiments

ME Yes they have, can you show spraying now?

A N Other - Here's one from 1952

ME - Its 2012, and that was at low level and from a jeep, quite different from the contrail you pointed at in the beginning

A N Other - Well, they are BOUND to be doing it AREN'T THEY!

And so it goes on, baseless assertion after baseless assertion, each and every question asked ignored and request for evidence sidestepped. When each and every photo offered up is actually something entirely different from what is being claimed it quickly becomes clear that chemtrailers have nothing but blind faith, I don't do blind faith
edit on 30-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think the only way to become convinced of anything is to personally experience. So, the next time you see strange streaks of white and silver in the sky emanating from aircraft, lie down directly underneath them for a few hours and breathe deeply. Then report here on your findings.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

So you have done this? What was it like?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Maybe because you've not researched?

Government and scientific papers have already been published on geo-engineering and weather modification.

I don't understand how this is still up for debate?!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
No - I'm a firm believer - seen enough, experienced enough, know the drill and the agenda.

reply to post by waynos

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Explanation: Uhmmm?

In this forum I don't care what you do or don't believe in ... I only care what you KNOW or DO NOT KNOW!
:shk:

Personal Disclosure: For example I refuse to BELEIVE IN YOU ... because I KNOW your ATS membership account exists and you are therefor a FACT!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Your almost funny if you weren't such a deception artist. Show me 7 days in succession photographs from the 1950's in the same area of overhead sky these contrails u claim were there and I will send you a check and I am putting it on the board for all to see. but you can't produce it cause it never existed then. and wartime photos don't count. you are an unbeliever due to pride and the inability top be honest enough to admit experts who have forgotten more than you ever knew or ever will know on this subject disagree with you. Its only your paid trolls and break apart th threads gang members that agree with you , saving the DOD and government. The truth is, if you or anyone else had conclusive, reasonable evidence people would drop the subject. Show me articles from the 50's where people day in and month in and year in and out are talking about this. You cant have it both ways and all the screaming and pounding your fist wont change it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You're forgetting a minor detail in all of this, OP - and that is the 50's were the Dark Ages. Literally. People were being systematically put to sleep by any and every means possible. From vaccinations, to the inception of *television programming*, to using the *American Dream* as impetus for slavery to machines and corporations for most of the sheeple's waking hours. Who had time to think? And make no mistake - NOBODY thought for themselves. This was not even considered an option. You did what you were told and what society and government dictated - because it was the *right thing to do*. And you never, ever EVER asked questions.

reply to post by CherubBaby

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I saw the gist of the thread, and chose not to read it.

I agree with you OP 100%.

The faux arguments you used, are perfect axamples of things I've had to counter in real life, let alone on this here webterface.

And as you may despair, the solemn fact of it all is, they are like ants... You swat 50 and suddenly there are 50 more. You need an auto-reply feature to certain keywords, because they're so flaming quick to go "Hey I hurd 911 was insdeoutjobs! Is it true?" -- this is an old example, please substitute current event for random noun in said sentence.

One person says honey is made from superglue and honey, and you get 100000 people on youtube posting "I saw this on facebook" and before you know it, "If so many people are aware, how can I be wrong!" happens.

And hello bernard bernal witnerbottom the 9'th and his co-oporation.. or random people at any rate..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

why do wartime pics " not count " ? also you do realise the differences both in flight numbers and engine technology between the 50s and 2012 , dont you ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

the contrails are [ on average ] 6 ~ 12 kilometers above you - what do you think you are breathing ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Another excuse.. The facts are that contrails chemtrails don't have to exist in the skies at all. its a fact that persistent contrails are something that can be eliminated instantly but they are not due to the fact that the govt and perptraitors behind them WANT THEM.. I can prove that. so tell me why?
edit on 30-7-2012 by CherubBaby because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Actually not to rub it in - but relatively excellent quality air.

reply to post by ignorant_ape

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You can call it whatever you wish - chemtrails, chemical spraying *sky writing*, contrails, toxic pollution from aircraft. Fact, there has been a plan in place for depopulation of planet earth via tptb for over 60 years now. Please do not take anyone's word for it. Just look to the state of health globally of all forms of life, the foodchain - and the elements themselves - air, water and land.

edit on 30-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You couldn't be further from the truth. Are you going to try to defend a statement that what comes out of a jet at 30,000 ft never descends to the earth? You can't be serious. I can bring one of your buddies who preached it like you are from last year who is convinced he was wrong and says so. In fact I have 2 devout ex chem trail de-bunkers that will admit they were wrong for over a year till they got their eyes and minds opened by the data and experts ..

But this isn't for those who can't believe, My post is for those who will look at the facts, and data and common sense. If you turned your tap on to get a drink of water and it came of pink, and the water co says oh " Its just our new highly efficient filters" nothing to worry about. the water was pink 50 years ago you just didn't notice etc etc.. Get real will you ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Very good, you are right.. I agree and I know its coming but, I won't call a pig a goat and a snake an elephant in the meantime. If people ever needed to be told the truth it's now. ( Not what you can confuse and postpone with concurrent "Twisting" and "Prove me wrong or your not allowed to know a rat you see one" I don't play those games with people. If it looks smells and acts like a ________ whats the rest of the riddle?

PS S/F for your time and effort..
edit on 30-7-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

What happend to you? What did the doctor say was wrong? What did the toxicology report say?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Nothing *happened* to me. If anything I'm more PO'd and frazzled by the SmartMeter they put in my dwelling. BTW - anyone who puts their faith and trust in doctors and supposed reports is a fool. God is the master healer and everyone's date of birth and death and everything in between in given. Not to digress...

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

What happend to you? What did the doctor say was wrong? What did the toxicology report say?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 7/30/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OMG teh Shills are taking over your thread!!

I seen it happen, sordid and obvious.

Corr blimey!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join