It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dynamo Magician Impossible- Fake or Something not from this world...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have been watching this guy for a couple of weeks now and i just can get my head around him.

Do you all remember that Psychic Sally - On the road programme?
Wasnt that all faked? she got caught with a ear peice and apparently the people she picked in the crowd, information was already swapped and acted everything.

Maybe Dynamo is the same thing?

Or

Maybe an alien or something? lol

Or maybe....

Hes been able to tap into using the other half of his brain that we dont use..

First for human evolution?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Dynamo is just a simple illusionist, and in all honesty, not a very good one at that.
A majority of his tricks have been done before by others, and a lot better than him.
Im just about to order a magnetic ring for £4 so I can do his coin through glass table trick.
All his work is either simple trickery, or pre set-up, like when he passes through shop windows.
All you have to do is pick one of his tricks, and type it into google, and you will get the answer on how he does it.
He is nothing special

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

i seen him in person doing close up magic and hes even worse than his show i was dying to say somthing but it would have spoiled it for the kids

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Ohhh

I really wanted him to be real .. lol

I might get one of them rings lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
he is an magician, its all tricks.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

please cite any specific " preformance " that you believe is real - and preferably link a vid of it online - as a significant % of ats will not have seen the show - thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I say bring back paul daniels.
Now he was class. his tricks were mediocre, but he had the patter, which is what its all about.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Erm, he's an illusionist. Your OP suggest you think he is trying to be real? The whole point of an illusionsit is to create the "illusion" of being real and not fake.

If you think he is doing real magic then he has succeeded at being an illusionist. Even when we know it's a trick if we can't work it out then he has succeeded. Some are obvious but its the execution that matters. The way to work it out is to go backwards and pick the "only physically possible option".

Oh and: if it was as easy as the whiners state then they would be touring the world doing tricks instead of here on ATS whining.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here's one, www.youtube.com...

The public are not actors, if so they act real good.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
he is an magician, its all tricks.

what you posted above is OFFENSIVE to some here and myself

use the proper terms, please: Prestidigitator or Illusionist.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was quite impressed with most of Dynamo's illusions until I saw him dissapear from a shop to get away from a large crowd of people. Maybe you saw it.
Well this proves to me that he actually does use stooges, and lots of em, there were at east 100 people that saw his clothes fall to the floor and every one of them knew what was really happening, so it's no different with all his other tricks, stooges, actors and camera tricks.

Edit: Oh i'm not saying I wanted to believe he was real or anything, just I have alot of respect for close up magicians that don't need camera's or stooges.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I cant find the video on youtube but on of them that is just unreal is when he takes a picture with his hands and then rubs his hands together and a developed photo appears lol

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What is the kicker is that all these people watching him with camera phones, and the only footage you see is the official videos....where is all the camera footage from the bystanders?

Stooges are used in all his illusions on that show.....good show though!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am watching him right now on 'Watch' so someone tell me the tv mechanics/illusion/digital manipulation, blah blah. It doesn't matter if you don't know, it does matter if you are a sceptic, but can't explain it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

again - as none of the TV chanels i get carry the ` dynamo magician impossible ` show - i need a link to a y-tube or other free internet source to view his preformances - give me a link and i give you mu analysis

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join