It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras, Spiritual Development, and Heat (Shouldn't black or red be the most spiritual color)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Colors of the auras follow the pattern of the Uv Light spectrum, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple (Indigo), Violet. White is the balance of all of these light-frequencies (colors). Black (Darkness) is the absence of these colors, and Black LIGHT which is how we perceive Ultra-Violet, is even higher colors that we can not distinguish between with the human eyes.

I was told that that a very powerful / spiritual spirit will have a heat / hot sensation instead of the normal cold spirit. This is an indication of strong kundalini energy.

Infrared is the color which holds heat, so shouldn't it be that black, infrared, brown, or regular red, are the most spiritual colors, since they give the most heat (kundalini)?

Why are the blue, violet, purple colors considered more spiritual when they do not give off more heat and when they actually "relax" and "cool down" the body instead of "heating" it and strengthening it?

Maybe we are understanding the chakra system in an opposite way.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oh man, I remember when colors were supposed to have spiritual energies...

That's why David Icke used to wear teal/turquoise all the time. Notice he stopped doing that...

I suppose it's possible for light vibrations to affect other energetic vibrations, but the concept loses steam when its biggest proponents give up on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The aura does not correspond to the normal spectrum of light in any way, you don't even see the aura with your eyes, your see it with your pineal gland, your inner eye, although who can see them can distinguish colours do get a sense of actually seeing them.

Also not everyone who see's aura's will see the exact same colour, it is different with each person, although they tend to see colours that are very similar, one may see a yellow while another will see a yellowy green for example, one sees purple another sees violet.

Also very few aura's are one consistent colour, most tend to have an overlying colour speckled, sometimes quite strongly with another colour or even multiple colours, a persons aura can change quite constantly and if affected quite strongly by mood and health.

I used to teach people to see their and others aura, its a fairly simple technique to learn, and most people can do it with practice and commitment, for some it is very easy, for others it can be more difficult, its like a muscle people never really use, it just needs some exercise to get it going and to build it up. You cant however apply the rules of visible light to an aura, it exists on a different plane and is ruled by different rules

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I imagine in the ultra-high spectrums of light there is still colour its just that we can't perceive it, and the technology we use to see it does not reveal its true form. Our technology is still very primitive in terms of understanding spirituality, consciousness and reality.

What we see as infrared or x-ray is nothing more than a device we have created to help us see those higher vibrations. Maybe in a few decades we will be able to use infrared and x-ray with full colour. To me it's like a double rainbow, the colours repeat layer upon layer, just varying in vibrational frequency.

When it comes to colours, you will find that each colour has certain characteristics and attributes to them. For example, a person with a blue aura will be very communicative, open and outgoing, a person with a red aura very grounded and secure in themselves. You don't need a violet aura to be psychic, in fact I have seen aura photo's of psychics and they are not always violet. I have also seen one of a monk meditating and his aura was a perfect red sphere (grounding meditation I might add).

As for heat, its not always a good thing. Speaking from a spiritual perspective a sensation of heat is usually an indication of blockages being cleared or where there is an accumulation of energy. With pranic breathing you will actually feel your breath as being very cold - and its quite a pleasant sensation. In my experience sensations of hot or cold are just byproducts of spiritual energy in action. You shouldn't aim to be full of heat, everything in moderation.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I understand why the colors make sense now.

The Heat represents The Raise of The Serpent / Dragon (The Kundalini Energy - Which is the strongest force).

When a star gets hotter for example, it shines in this pattern:

Red, Orange, Yellow, White, White-Blue, Blue

The pattern for heat is like this:

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue (Turquoise), Dark Blue (Indigo), then Light Purple (Lavender / Violet).
[From low heat to high heat]

So, light purple / lavender / violet is the best color for the kundalini (spiritual/life) energy.
edit on 31-7-2012 by arpgme because: more detail

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So heat is the accumulation or rise of khundalini energy? would this be the result of supply/demand when we need extra resources to get us through a life transition?

I ask because there have been periods in my adult life when I was told my energy field was on fire and I wondered if it was helpful or detrimental, usually at times when I was going through deep personal upheavals and changes.

It's interesting, I had spend much time studying healing and the human energy field through massage therapy and healing touch and a bunch of books on the energy field like Barbara Brennan, but I haven't found out exactly what all that heat surrounding the entire energy field meant, only that finding small spots in the field usually mean excess energy that needed to be balanced out and how to balance them.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Yeah, movement causes heat. For a long time, movement was associated with the spirit / soul (anima).

Notice how "anima" meant soul/spirit, and now we have the word like "animate" and "animal".

The movement is what causes life (heat energy).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, I've found that I have a strong bio-electrical field (through testing on an electric field tester at a museum - the needle kept hitting the max measurement & wouldn't stop), excellent natural heat enervation, a strong spiritual fire that can change from low to high output very quickly based on what's going on (only some people can sense it), & the ability to release emotions from my body as heat or cold energy (sad meaning cold; angry meaning heat - only some people can sense this as well).

What would all of these mean together? I'm asking this in a spiritually neutral sense to gain a common ground of understanding.
edit on 14-8-2012 by CrimsonKnight13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join