It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Such Thing As Non-Physical Reality!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
reply to post by ImaFungi

i dont know what kind of man/woman are you if that answer is satisfactory.

how to make pancakes from scratch??
ohh you just buy the pancake mix and follow the instructions on the box LOL

I dont know how to make atoms from scratch i never said I could,,, what does that have to do with what you say you think you know about nothing?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You sir, need a major reality check if these are your final conclusions about the "physical reality" that you live in. I suggest you do some research on OBEs and if your quite lucky enough to experience one, you will quickly debunk yourself. People like you end up as "ghosts" after they die. The utter confusion why your loved ones can't respond to you anymore, or can't see you for that matter will really trip you out I bet. You will have a very difficult time clinging onto your "physical being" that is no longer alive and responding. I pray that one day you will be fortunate enough to be directed to the light.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
You sir, need a major reality check if these are your final conclusions about the "physical reality" that you live in. I suggest you do some research on OBEs and if your quite lucky enough to experience one, you will quickly debunk yourself. People like you end up as "ghosts" after they die. The utter confusion why your loved ones can't respond to you anymore, or can't see you for that matter will really trip you out I bet. You will have a very difficult time clinging onto your "physical being" that is no longer alive and responding. I pray that one day you will be fortunate enough to be directed to the light.

I've astral projected before...if you think that precludes what I describe in OP, you're not understanding. I'm discussing things like alterations in atomic structures or quantum probability regions. This is physical, in the strict sense, yet certain nothing we can see with the naked eye. Relative to an electron, regions larger than the entire planet relative to you could be completely altered without it being perceptible.
edit on 22-8-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would just like to know how something can be real,, exist,, and have an effect and force,,,, yet not be physical....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm very into things that people who discuss 'non-physical reality' and 'consciousness-based reality' and all these other kinds of things. So I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with the people who would object to my OP. In all honesty, I don't think the people who are outright rejecting the OP are truly grasping the idea. I'm not rejecting what you CALL non-physical. I'm simply investigating its nature. It seems very probably to me that what we call 'non-physical' IS physical, or has a physical component, but its physicality is very subtle or small-scale.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
I would just like to know how something can be real,, exist,, and have an effect and force,,,, yet not be physical....

ur just way too far behind for me to help u.. sorry. u dont even understand a scientific viewpoint of how matter is made up. i suggest ur liberate urself from ignorance and seek to understand that science acknoledges that the great mystery is that everything including the table is fundamentally at the atomic level and beyond.. made out of complete and absolute.. nothing but empty space.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by ImaFungi

ur just way too far behind for me to help u.. sorry. u dont even understand a scientific viewpoint of how matter is made up. i suggest ur liberate urself from ignorance and seek to understand that science acknoledges that the great mystery is that everything including the table is fundamentally at the atomic level and beyond.. made out of complete and absolute.. nothing but empty space.

Im already aware that matter contains lots of empty space, i.e. your brain......

if a table is nothing but empty space... and your hand is quite obviously lacking of matter and so it too is just empty space.... place your not there hand on the not there table,,,, mystically grab a non existing not there knife,,, and push down on your non existing hand and table.,.,.,,. let me know when nothing happens......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join