It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bandar bin Sultan Assasinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I remember seeing him smoking a cigar on top of the whitehouse just after 9-11, him and W. They had a very good ol boy look of accomplishing something to them. Me, I felt sick. Disguted. Bandar was a self promoting, self loving hypocrite who I believe provided Atta & Company. I share no sympathy other than a bomb was a painless way to catapult him to torment to await judgement by the sanctified.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Middle-East intelligence agencies quaked :

Israel : Ben Auaz Shamir,Shin-Bet commander of external intelligence was reportedly killed in Vienna
KSA : Exemption of " Mokren bin AbdulAziz" , Head of the Saudi General Intelligence Service . Reports said the exemption was after one day of his death .
Syria : Assassination of the Syrian Defense Minister Dawud Rajha , his deputy Asif Shawkat , and the chief of the "Crisis Cell" Dawud Turkmani , on 18/07/12
Egypt : Death of Omar Sulaiman , the former Egyptian intelligence chief on 19/07/12

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkhemyst

Thanks Alkhemyst for that, yes, plenty happening. Suleiman was 76 though, so it's possible he just croaked it. But yeah, definitely a shake up or down going on.

He could only be injured, and the powers that be are waiting for confirmation either way before responding.

We have an Aljazeera report of an explosion, a Voltairenet claim of assasination and absolutely nothing from the Saudis. I note wiki has been updated to include "rumours of death" ... entirely accurate at this point.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It sure wouldn't surprise me if is dead. He's been at the top of the assassination list for a long time. I've worked at his home and the homes around him in Starwood/Aspen, you could always tell when he was in or coming to town. The gated community would be littered with blk Suburbans and thugs in suits toting uzi's. I do know he bought adjacent property $$$ for the mere fact it was a good strategic spot for a RPG attack against him, he also had a very high tech security control room. I never liked doing work there or the house next door he built for (I think) his sister. You could stand in some areas and be on at least five different cameras at once, not my favorite thing. Even with all the precautions in the world, if they really want to get you, they're going to eventually. There's a lot of people that don't care much for the guy come to find out.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
False flag, Saudi-style.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join