It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bandar bin Sultan Assasinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So he was apparently responsible for the Syria bombing, which earned him a promotion. Less than a week later he is dead. And "Bandar Bush" as he was called by the media was the west's single most important asset in the region, responsible for most of the terror and bloodshed in the region. Long time ambassador to the US, he had a private airbus A340, a home in Aspen with 19 bathrooms, and all the connections to the wealthy in the US.

Voltairenet

Prince Bandar had just been appointed head of Saudi intelligence on July 24: a promotion which was interpreted as a reward for having organized the attack in Damascus on July 18. The Saudi services, with logistical support from the CIA, had managed to blow up the headquarters of the Syrian National Security during a Crisis Cell meeting: Generals Assef Chaoukat, Daoud Rajha and Hassan Tourkmani were killed instantly. Generals Amin Charabeh and Hicham Ikhtiar died soon after from their wounds. This operation, called "Damascus Volcano" was the signal for the attack on the capital by a swarm of mercenaries, mainly coming from Jordan.

Prince Bandar was himself the target of a bomb attack on July 26, and subsequently succumbed to his injuries.

Here he can be seen in a short interview with BBC.

BBC INTERVIEW
edit on 30-7-2012 by harryhaller because: Edit because my typing is bad today.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I can't say I'm going to miss the murdering bastard. I wonder if his friend Dubya will attend the funeral?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Live by the sword and all you know.
2nd line reserved if I find anything on this guy worth saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
And the world has one less completely evil man in it. Every terrorist western puppet needs to be waxed in the ME. We prop up the very things we declare evil and immoral and use them to our own ends. The Saudis are one of the worst propped up western evils on the planet.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
At 11am CDT, I checked Google, ABC and Fox.
There was nothing about this at that time.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
4pm EST...

No news releases on Al-Jazeera, Al-Arabiya, The Jordan Times, JPost, etc...

Essentially all the regional sources have no relate information to the OP....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This so far has been un confirmed by any reputable source anywhere on the planet as far as im aware. If true you have to wonder, he did kill a lot of important people, but someone at that table was connected enough to have not only a moderately high ranking Saudi Prince killed but Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States and Secretary General of the National Security Council.

But then with just about every single terrorist organization in the world having head quarters and or prominent cells in Damascus, this I imagine will become fairly routine.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
hamsayeh.net... few more links for your op

counterpsyops.com...

www.presstv.com...

still waiting on finding other sources but this is pretty big if they can confirm it

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Thanks for that.

I notice this too ... the sound of silence. I as worried my source had it wrong, but as above, something has happened, and i imagine the saudi security services are having a sleepless night. Will follow up in the morning and see how this affects Syria on the ground. It's fairly certain he was one of the main organisers of the assault. I wonder what kind of disarray he leaves behind

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

By this time, there should have been a great deal of action in the mid-east. If all things are quiet, it is a hoax.

In other words, no related actions, it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I will not cry for his death.
One less Saudi royalty

edit on 30-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

The recent spate of news floating around the Internet which claim a blast at the Mukhabarat al-Aa'mmah or General Intelligence Directorate of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh are absolutely fake and concocted, said a senior Saudi security official when contacted by this scribe.

The short news stint also alleged that Saudi Arabia's deputy spy chief who is subordinate to the newly-appointed chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan was killed in this blast. This was also rejected in strong terms.

"There was no security breach at all in the Headquarters", said an intelligence official on condition of anonymity. "The deputy spy chief, equipment, control rooms, all are fine and well".

"We fail to understand why Iran's media outlets rushed to spread this fabricated story, either their informers are of zero credibility or they published it for a nefarious agenda. Time will tell".

www.terminalx.org...

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.terminalx.org...

Hoax Bin?

Time Will Tell....

edit on 30-7-2012 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
See how much easier it is to hate someone from another country, especially if we've been trained to associate such countries with uneducated simpletons who fly planes into towers for a bloodthirsty god?

Just because a few do it, does not mean they act for everyone, nor speak for everyone. Let this man hang for his own crimes, and respect the rest unless they show they no longer deserve it. For every Arab you see on the news, there's a dozen more who are perfectly respectable.

This is exactly what TPTB wants. Hate. Prejudice. Judgment. They don't want us to make friends unless it's on their agenda. Otherwise, stay mad at each other for stupid reasons, because that will keep us distracted from the REAL enemy, the ones who are doing all the REAL damage.

Remember who we're fighting here. For all you know, there's a couple hundred people in Saudi Arabia who would get along very well with us ATSers. We're together in this. Divided, we fall. Don't let them divide us. No matter what country we're from, no matter what religion we have, never let them divide us. For in that day, we've already lost.

Stand together, stand strong, stand freely and change the wrong.

edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow, big loss indeed for western interests. Bandar was by far the most moderate member of the house of Saud.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So many official websites are now reporting "unconfirmed reports". Voltairenet and PressTV are the most notable who are confirming reports.

Haaretz calls him him: CIA’s favorite Saudi prince, the Isreali press seems to think the reports are from pro-Assad websites.

Here's an official page on him:

SaudiEmbassy

This is strange, the vacuum of information 48 hours after a very important man is said to have been killed. The story has not been officially denied anywhere that i can find? I think Syria just knocked the apple cart over. There has to be a lot going on that official confirmation or denials have been delayed.

Watch this space ...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Update from Voltairenet

A ll through the day, numerous media have tried to ascertain whether or not Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been the victim of a deadly attack on July 26, as announced by Voltaire Network citing a non official-source [1].
Strangely, Saudi authorities have not responded to inquiries by the media, refusing to confirm or deny the death of their newly appointed chief of the intelligence services.
Clearly, regardless of whether the Prince is dead or alive, such muteness denotes a serious disarray within the Saudi royal family.

Clearly others agree? What is going on, a fervent denial would be cracked like a whip ... normally?

EDIT:
Here's a Turkish news outlet's take, now remember, Turkey doesn't really like Syria, but we see HERE

Bandar is seriously implicated in 9/11. The LPAC/EIR team have been reporting on this and the link to money laundering through HSBC for terrorism. Whatever happened to that story? The Olympic Games started.
The allegation is that Syria retaliated and blew Bandar up.
But if Bandar was implicated in 9/11, and if he had enemies within Saudi Arabia following his alleged coup attempt a few years ago, then there are other people who may have wanted Bandar dead, and who also had the access. Do not automatically assume it was Syria. Bandar was attacked shortly after the attack on Damascus. But he was also recalled to Saudi Arabia and killed just as this HSBC terrorist money laundering story was really beginning to break. Perhaps someone wanted him dead because dead Bandar's cannot testify and tell tales.

This guy had a lot of enemies. But i also note the involvement in a money laundering scandal ... Whats going on in the financial world? Money and guns ... they always go together, this guy was a big gun.
edit on 31-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Even the Guardian is confining this a bit.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Still NOTHING.

Now it would be very easy for someone to call hoax and we all move on. Voltairenet is not really well know here on ATS.

International Business Times and others give Voltairenet credibiulity, and i'll stand behind that for now.

All it would take is a single public appearance.

I also want to point out that within minutes of the Syria blast western news agencies were crowing like cocks at dawn over the deaths ... now Bandar Bush, who everybody knows dies, and nothing official from anyone? EXCEPT that hateful lying Iranian government sources?

More blatant evidence of international media manipulation is hard to come by.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He could still be alive, just hanging on. Strange there's a total black out.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I feel the world is a bit less evil.

I know a lot of people said he was oh so great for the US but I'm just not feeling warm and fuzzy about how he was always so great for the US.

I understand that the justice dept was looking into the bribery stuff again, and really if his lips got loose there's no telling what sort of ships would sink. It wouldn't surprise me if he was being investigated again, if ANYONE offed him - even if Syria did get credit for it.

Or perhaps it is just time for him to disappear. So he's dead. Put out to pasture someplace but officially dead.
Who knows?

He's just been too involved with money laundering and gun running and regime changes. If Western interests are keeping the world at war, and hiding how paranoid and oppressive the Saudi royals are, then I guess you could see it as a big loss.

If you would like to see WESTERN interest take a morally higher ground, then I would think you'd be feeling like ding dong the witch is dead.

I feel like that. Ding dong the witch is dead. Can we next maybe have Cheney's head?
We've been in bed with the Saudi's . He was keeping us there. Let's hope that now they aren't busy in bed they don't start running totally amok.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join