It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Fossil Claw may be from Ancient Reptile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

No they didn't, don't peddle lies.

The word Dinosaur is from two ancient Greek words meaning "Terrible lizard". It wasn't "invented" in the 1800's.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The etymology of the word dinosaur

The taxon Dinosauria was formally named in 1842 by paleontologist Sir Richard Owen, who used it to refer to the "distinct tribe or sub-order of Saurian Reptiles" that were then being recognized in England and around the world.[7]:103 The term is derived from the Greek words δεινός (deinos, meaning "terrible," "potent," or "fearfully great") and σαῦρος (sauros, meaning "lizard" or "reptile")

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by stumason

The word dinosaur was not used until the later 1800's. I'm not the liar you freemason. Human beings and what are called dinosaurs did live together. There is no proof at all for evolution and plenty for what's in the Holy Bible. You worship Lucifer so don't dare speak to me about truth. The god of freemasons is Lucifer.

You are joking, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It be them thar reptillians!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Anyone have any ideas or thoughts, they wish to share, as to what this discovery could mean? Iam not sure if this has been posted yet. Could these discoveries prove the existence of Alien Origin though DNA testing? It seems that it occurred during the Big Bang theory. Anyone believe that it could be proof of Annunaki, living here in this time frame?

Another interesting find sidetracked by the OP themselves.

Yes to all of the above and more....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

No, I am not. I'm very serious.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by stumason

The word dinosaur was not used until the later 1800's. I'm not the liar you freemason. Human beings and what are called dinosaurs did live together. There is no proof at all for evolution and plenty for what's in the Holy Bible. You worship Lucifer so don't dare speak to me about truth. The god of freemasons is Lucifer.

In 1841, Sir Richard Owen coined the word "dinosaur" to identify the fossils of extinct reptiles.

Dinosaur Definition

Yep and how is the word dinosaur formed? You even posted the answer in your next post. It's from the Greek words deinos (terrible) and sauros (lizard).

Freemason? Barking up the wrong tree, chap.

And yes, there is stacks and stacks of evidence for evolution and literally none for the Bible, which itself is not even the crap written 2,000+ years ago by illiterate goat-herders as it was edited in around 3-400AD by the Roman emperors to suit their own agenda.

You clearly don't have a scooby about evolution or dinosaurs for that matter. If they did walk around with humans, were are the sources saying as much? Where are the bones? Fossils take hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions, to form. If they walked with Humans, we should be seeing actual bones.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by blackcube

No, I am not. I'm very serious.

Well then, you've got some serious issues dude.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

The "Big Bang Theory" itself is not a time period. There was no life present anywhere in the universe at the time of the "Big Bang," if it happened. That was the beginning of EVERYTHING. No Sun, no Earth, no Annunaki, no dinosaurs... nada!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

I'm not the one believing a lie. There's no proof for evolution, absolutely none. Neither you or stumason can produce any real evidence at all. His post above about the Holy Bible shows how great his ignorance truly is and it's sad. But he's young, so hopefully there's plenty time for him to actually read the Holy Bible and actually research the writers of it because it's obvious to me and anyone else that have done it, that he's either lying or is speaking out of ignorance. Also, what I said about freemasons is the truth. I'll continue to speak the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join