It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INTEREST MONEY? BANKER CONTROL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
We have all been seduced…

Common Law (Religious) - Usury is not allowed, and is the most common law in history!

I have entered into deals, which had interest tied into the signed contracts, and without knowing how the money system truly worked, I am confessing that I was seduced into paying these outrageous interest fees. This is not consistent with Common Law and my Religious Beliefs. Today, I am claiming common law jurisdiction and I will not consent to this type of illegal system.

Did you know that when the US Government borrows money “by issuing bonds” that money is printed and loaned to the US Government with interest? Did you know that the interest amount is never printed and put into circulation? If you are logical with your thinking; how can you pay something back that was never created in the first place? That is what is wrong with this system! You can never pay the interest, because it never existed in the first place.

All people have been seduced by the onslaught of advertisements by use of TV, newspaper, radio, billboards, internet, etc… which is telling you to buy, buy, and buy more. In today’s world, this has become so common it has literally caused all the issue’s we have today. If you are smart, you want fall into the trap of this debt game your Government has put us in.

Today, I am claiming common law jurisdiction and I do not consent to any legal charges being brought against myself or my family members for debts owed with accrued interest. I now know that interest money was never printed or put into circulation; and I can say; since interest money was never put into circulation, it never existed anyway.

I am stipulating that all unpaid interest that has accrued on my debts should be abolished. Existing obligations should be billed to my estate showing the total amount of interest that has been discharged. Failure to comply will result in abolishment of total debt owed.

Thank You
John Doe

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Spoken like a true freedom fighter

I wish you luck and hope all goes well

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

i would recomend a book called 'where money comes from', it's very clearly written and i've learnt much from it. actually most credit is created by commercial banks, and central banks merely create 'base money'. it is very complex, but the basic idea that interest on money created digitally is immoral, i agree with.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Please be careful. Banks, courts, and lawyers may not have the same beliefs you do.

top topics

join