It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor: Holmes Had Fluttering Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just came across this article, and noticed this interesting piece of info:

*EYES KEPT FLUTTERING'

On July 11, at around 3:30 p.m, Holmes approached neighbor Carl Pedro Allen, 54, who was sitting in front of 1733 Paris Street -- about a block away from Holmes' apartment building. Holmes asked Allen, and others gathered there, if they knew of any vacant one-bedroom apartments.

"We let him know there were no vacancies, but we told him about where he might be able to find an open apartment," Allen said.

Holmes was wearing jeans and sneakers and described himself as a local student, Allen said. But Allen also said he noticed something strange about Holmes' eyes.

"His eyes were fluttering and blinking," Allen said. "It was really weird. I didn't know if he was high or what, but those eyes kept fluttering."

Two others who witnessed the incident, Ashley Jones, 25, and Rosando "JR" Causus, a maintenance man at 1733 Paris Street, independently confirmed Allen's story.*

The complete article

Fluttering eyes? Indicative of MKULTRA, drugs, hypnosis, psychosis? All the above? Any thoughts?

edit on 30-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added ex tags

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sounds like tourettes syndrome to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeah I reckon, this whole thing seems dodgy. If not MKULTRA then perhaps Scopolamine. Especially given his current amnesia and sickness.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I still think the two room mates need to be investigated .......... it makes no sense to just leave them out of this.
2nd

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Or hypnosis - EYE BLINK RATE - HYPNOSIS

The three requisites for hypnosis are: (1) the consent of the subject; (2) communication between the operator and the subject, and (3) freedom from fear, or reluctance on the subject's part to trust the operator. Since these are the only requisites, it is obvious that those authors are wrong who say that any particular technique - fixation, for instance - is the only reliable way to induce trance. Actually, there is no limit to the number of techniques that can be used to trigger the desired response; you might say that there is no way in which you cannot hypnotize a person once you know how to utilize suggestion. (p. xiii)

Hypnosis gives off five signs. These sings are subtle, minute. If you don't know what to look for, the sings could be there without your detecting one of them. When you know hypnosis, however, you can spot all five signs at a glance. Here are the five signs of hypnosis, all of which you must carefully observe: (1) body warmth; (2) fluttering of the eyelids; (3) increased lacrimation; (4) the whites of the eyes getting red or pinkish; (5) the eyeballs going up into the head. (p. 22)

www.durbinhypnosis.com...

Originally posted by phroziac
Sounds like tourettes syndrome to me.

edit on 30-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This story is like following Alice down the rabbit hole, and it just keeps on getting deeper as we go. Stories getting changed, buried, or new things coming out constantly.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Opiate addict.

I should know, I have a history with opiates.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Guess im an mkultra victim then. :p how do i check?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Would you have the wits about you to booby-trap your apartment?

Originally posted by DaTroof
Opiate addict.

I should know, I have a history with opiates.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
We're all MKULTRA victims to some degree or another. If you ever owned a TV, went to a movie, listened to pop music and consumed fast-food or purchased something because you were influenced by a commercial - they have you by the short hairs.

Originally posted by phroziac
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Guess im an mkultra victim then. :p how do i check?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Epilepsy, schizophrenia, drugs, Multiple personality disorder? How would anyone know without examining him?

Whilst we are speculating I found an interesting paper called 'Psychophysiologic Aspects of Multiple Personality Disorder, A review' that mentions people's eyelids fluttering as they change from one personality to another. It's by Dr Philip M Coons of Indiana University School of medicine, it's a google document but I can't work out how to link to it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You could just paste the link here. The hypothesis is definitely plausible. To me, his eyes are suggesting something more sinister though. One day, it'll be clearer.

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Epilepsy, schizophrenia, drugs, Multiple personality disorder? How would anyone know without examining him?

Whilst we are speculating I found an interesting paper called 'Psychophysiologic Aspects of Multiple Personality Disorder, A review' that mentions people's eyelids fluttering as they change from one personality to another. It's by Dr Philip M Coons of Indiana University School of medicine, it's a google document but I can't work out how to link to it.

top topics

join