It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Lying About Holmes Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So i'm watching CNN right now, and they arn't exactly lying but they arn't telling the truth, they're saying his father is a scientist and not telling everything else.

This is what we have read***

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

This is what the news tells us***

James Holmes father is a scientist.
edit on 30-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
They're already in high-gear damage control mode (odd how so many debunkers created accounts this week, isn't it?)

Don't want the sheep to get wind of the inconvenient truth...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

i noticed that in a couple of threads also, just adds to the pot haha.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well, his father is a scientist. that developed fraud software, that will track where the original source of the fraud is coming from. They didn't lie about that. I don't know about his supposed millions in the caymans, so they could be exaggerating that. He does work for FICO. It was in his LinkIn Profile.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

you are lying about james holmes father - your cliam has been demonstrated to be a hoax

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

because the guy put it in hoax bin (i dont think he done himself)
doesnt mean it is a hoax
i read that thread n found no proof that it was....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The OP...

Is a copy pasta of Sorcha Faal... Sorcha Faal content is immediately moved to the HOAX! Forum on ATS...

For the record...

Originally posted by Springer
I will happily "declare" that ALL threads using Sorcha Faal as a source, directly or indirectly, will be put in the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum as soon as they are discovered by staff or reported by the Membership.

We do NOT want to support such garbage with any publicity on the Big ATS at all.

Springer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More here:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

you are lying about james holmes father - your cliam has been demonstrated to be a hoax

The only aspect of the story that (HAS NOT) been proven a hoax is that the father was scheduled to testify before Congress re: the LIBOR hearings. It was an unsubstantiated claim from SF (thus earning a place in the HOAX bin), but that being said it has not been disproven either.

As for his employment and work history, including areas of research and expertise, they are well documented.
As one member in another forum wrote: Turn the question around. With his expertise and background, why wouldn't you call him to testify about banking fraud detection systems?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's his LinkedIn profile... is this the right guy?

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Well is there any real trustful information about this guy then?

and Canadian news has not mentioned the software hes developed once, it only says hes a scientist and ends the topic

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
and how can this be a hoax when all that information above has been proven to be true.

w/e

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
and how can this be a hoax when all that information above has been proven to be true.
w/e

I think with ATS, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

For example, this thread wasn't moved to Hoax:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

... the OP here clearly suggests the same info.

edit on 5-8-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
They're already in high-gear damage control mode (odd how so many debunkers created accounts this week, isn't it?)

Don't want the sheep to get wind of the inconvenient truth...

I noticed too , thing is , if you make a thread and start pointing fingers , the nazi moderators will ban your i.p and give the shills a pat on the back

ATS has hit rock bottom , all week ive been checking to see if people are seeing what i`m seeing in the olympics ......and there`s nothing ..... either the mods are deleting the important threads ... or .... you`re all doing what i`m doing.

Dont let them know you know

edit on 5-8-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

top topics

join