It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson ALIVE .... Living in Bahrain???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I mean, this kind of seems like total craziness, to be fair. I dont see why he could do such a thing to his family...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
conspiracy theories are best solved thinking logically

think: why would he do that, and turn up at his own funeral,
somebody would have recognised him

im pretty sure if youve known somebody your entire life like most of the people there, they would have seen through any disguise, unless the were all in on it

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I often thought he was a live too seeing all the evidence and different messages that his fans like me would only see. its great to see threads like this so if he is dead his children and other fans can read how much he meant as an entertainer to people of all walks. I am 44 male and grew up with his music and seen lots of his concerts. What the Illuminati powers to be did to this man and his family was worse then killing him. I do not blame him if he staged his death to get away from them they would have continued to harass him till he did what they wanted and he refused. they wanted him to sing there words and do evil chants and he refused what is the best way to destroy someone like him. Call him a child molester, even though they found him innocent. the US press and people still ridiculed him. Some wondered why he always toured over seas..
The Illuminati ruined a lot of other great people too look it up

If you would like to read the information I read about he being alive. its very interesting information might learn something.
www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by joeraynor

Hay dude I love it that was great good find

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

No, Farrah's gone. Nobody would fake that.

Maybe MJ used her passing as a smokescreen, you know, the old 'celebrities die in 3's' thing. Anyway, I thought they were close friends. It could be interpreted as her death being the last straw, therefore a faked OD.

Faking his death is a brilliant idea, being MJ and all. Face it: he was into some strange stuff. Let's assume he was innocent of anything perverse, sexually, with the kids. They were exposing him for his strangeness and extorting him. God knows where this would have ended. He dies, bingo. More life support (mega cash) and now, total anonymity. He is probably an albino by now, since he can afford it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Whats really gonna bake your noodle is that MJ is still and has always been black. An imposter took over shortly after thriller. MJ was rich and did not like being the center of the world. He hired the new guy and had him have plastic surgery over and over so we think that MJ is some effed up white looking guy meanwhile he looks like Tito and is living a quiet, luxurious life.

Oh here is the imposter saying farewell.

Its obviously not him.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
HIS KIDS.....

I wish people would get off this whole "he wouldn't abandon his kids BS". He wouldn't and he didn't. First off there's 2 likely scenarios. 1) The kids were completely in on it from the get go. or 2) Potentially they might not have been let in on it til after the funeral. Then they would just have secret visits with him wherever he is. The rest of the time they're likely in some high class boarding school anyway.

Watch this video.... this is interesting...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prisonnumberw50754
I often thought he was alive too seeing all the evidence and different messages that his fans like me would only see. its great to see threads like this so if he is dead his children and other fans can read how much he meant as an entertainer to people of all walks. I am 44 male and grew up with his music and seen lots of his concerts. What the Illuminati powers to be did to this man and his family was worse then killing him. I do not blame him if he staged his death to get away from them they would have continued to harass him till he did what they wanted and he refused. they wanted him to sing there words and do evil chants and he refused what is the best way to destroy someone like him. Call him a child molester, even though they found him innocent. the US press and people still ridiculed him. Some wondered why he always toured overseas..
The Illuminati ruined a lot of other great people too look it up

If you would like to read the information I read about he being alive. its very interesting information might learn something.
www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com...

Thanks for that !

Also for the P.M. There is an awful lot of info on there about Dave Dave, although nearly all of it is odd and enigmatic, it really does seem like it is MJ himself. Added to the fact that two of his old security staff said " Michael would often dress up as a burns victim, to avoid public attention " perhaps they said that before they realised that it implied that he and Dave Dave were one and the same !

Perhaps to start with, it may have been a " Prince and the pauper " situation for MJ, allowing him to have the freedom to move around in private, I wonder if at some time the real Dave Dave died and Michael decided to use the identity to hide behind. It seems imposible for the real Dave Dave to still stand by and keep quiet, if this is really happening. It is strange to observe how different the level of skin damage is now, compared to then, instead of getting better, it seems to be worse. At one time, it was smooth and clear from deformity or skin blemishes, it seems to almost change with the weather.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
He did not leave his kids behind. It could have been planned since the first one was born. He never showed their faces publicly until a few short months before he died. Maybe the intention of that was to show off a set of kids that were not the real ones in an attempt to get the world used to what the kids look like while the real children were still in hiding and no one actually knows what the y look like. It's more likely than leaving them behind. He was a recluse for decades after the whole molestation incident. He hardly ever slept and had PLENTY of time to build a master plan to escape with his kids, money and "posthumous" integrity well intact while all of the allegations would die off out of respect for the dead. That's just what I have thought since all this happened and "Paris's" phony tears at the funeral. All seems WAY too fishy.

That...

or he's really dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here is the fake Michael used alot and was probably the one who died.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
mj will return soon!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
First I'd say there's just SO MUCH evidence surrounding the circumstances at the time of the death that makes it very suspicious. For example he was doing a series of concerts that were insured. This is suspect as, he dies and now the estate goes after that insurance money.

5 Nov 2005 – The Pop-King Michael Jackson has recently spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain which he claimed he was gonna retire to. But we know he had hundreds of millions. So why just spend such a tiny amount on your retirement home of only 1.5m? It's a decoy obviously, and he didn't want to spend a lot to create the decoy. The Paparazzi would flock to this location to see if they could take pictures or a video of him. The real retirement place will never be exposed or found.

What are your thoughts???

My final analysis:

1) He was getting older, hit the key age of 50 which seems like a number that is very pronounced, and wanted to retire in peace what better way to do that?

2) He had the money from the Beatles catalog plus the unearthly profits made surrounding the death

3) He was afraid of the powers that be in case they might try seriously harm him

4) He had health problems from years of dancing and performing which there's no way he'd be immune to. There's no way he could dance anymore or perform like that much longer.

5) He was a master and disguise and could easily change his look.

6) Gave warning of his death just before he died.

7) Made his last song, last concert, and documentary appear as if he was saying a final farewell to everyone.

8) The dr that was charged it really was made out to look like a Stalinistic soviet show trial. So they had the fall guy they could use to trick the masses.

Conclusion..... I think based on all this circumstantial evidence it's highly probable that faked his death.

What are your thoughts???

I agree with everything you said and yes he could no longer dance like that or sing for that matter.He could not dance his billy jean at all,he is a liar and manipulator and more so than you know. He has more people in on it around here, he is defrauding the world and he is making money from those that are unsuspecting. That is called greed, one of the 7deadly sins.

Hes a liar, he is not anything like the worldly image he set up to have everyone believe.He does things for his own personal gain. furthermore he has to pay yet to have friends and they are fake. God knows the truth. Stick around you will find out the truth soon enough. God punished him before and he will do it again. He will be revealed. NO clues, I am so sick of the lies he has told, once again he will be under negative controversy that will die down, he is old now and will be forgotten.

I believe he hoaxed his death so he could be famous again (he was nothing anymore) when he comes back however he didnt bank on being revealed for negative reasons again. So trust me he will not only be punished, but after a few months of the world in surprise it once again will die down. What he doesnt bank on is the negativity surrounding the truth of what he was really like.

Sorry I had to delete some of your post to fit my opinion to yours. Sorry
have a good day

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
He did not leave his kids behind. It could have been planned since the first one was born. He never showed their faces publicly until a few short months before he died. Maybe the intention of that was to show off a set of kids that were not the real ones in an attempt to get the world used to what the kids look like while the real children were still in hiding and no one actually knows what the y look like. It's more likely than leaving them behind. He was a recluse for decades after the whole molestation incident. He hardly ever slept and had PLENTY of time to build a master plan to escape with his kids, money and "posthumous" integrity well intact while all of the allegations would die off out of respect for the dead. That's just what I have thought since all this happened and "Paris's" phony tears at the funeral. All seems WAY too fishy.

That...

or he's really dead.

Once again I agree with you also, I just wrote a long reply to someone else, I think the person who posted this whole section.

He is alive and yes Paris phony tears , she is not that great of an actor,although very beautiful not his but very beautiful. yes the kids know and his family knows but he left them to hide in hopes he will be famous and talked about again when he is revealed. His fame was dying down and how much he acts like that is what he wanted,he lied again.

What he doesnt bank on is he is about to be revealed for negative reasons. he has sinned more than anyone can imagine. You really think God is going to put up with this, he punished him before he will do it again. There is already someone who is going to be used to turn him in. I have been praying a lot to God to reveal him as he is a liar a cheat and a manipulator. He is also defrauding the world and so are members of the family.

So yes that is my opinion

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
He dead

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have a question. Have a celebrity ever been exposed for trying to fake their death but was actually factually caught?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
His last song ever done actually sounds like sort of a death wish (done in a positive way)

Yeah I know the OP is old but someone else has already bumped this thread, so the video above is actually a nasheed by Irfan Makki, called "Waiting for the call"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join