It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson ALIVE .... Living in Bahrain???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Don't buy it.

MJ could never disguise himself. He is one of the weirdest looking people and well known in the world. Everyone knows who he is.

flawed logic if I ever saw some..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just one problem with your theory, his kids. MJ would never have given his kids up for anything. Myth busted.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes, all of this is right.

And here he is, pictured at a Bilderberg meeting in Bahrain with Hilary Clinton, a Turkish admiral, and a certain cardinal.

There is a reason this stuff is out. Michael is trying to tell us what went down!

Music videos are rarely made for no reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I LOVE MJ

I was convinced he was a very naughty man, until I saw his warnings of the PTB.

Perfect defamation tool.

R.I.P Michael, many still love you, may your soul live on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

what with all the ambulance videos that were first posted hours after the announcement of his death i can fully believe its a massive hoax ..the dude had had enough of the business ,he earnt a decent retirement .this is gonna end up like the whole john burroughs /elvis scene ..whatever happened to the video of elvis walking down the driveway at gracelands when nic cage and lisa marie got married ..cant find that one anymore ..yeah 50/50 hes still alive .

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
LOL

Jesus Christ

No its Michael Jackson.....Jesus Christ is the other thread....get it right....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis
He certainly had the means to do so.
I fail to see a motive to do so.
I think it is possible but highly improbable.

TPTB were forcing him to do things he didn't want to.

He wanted out. If he were to just quit they would kill him and make their money and use it for control that way....

This was his only chance at living free for the rest of his life. Something he has dreamed about for decades probably.

WE can't rule it out.....not sure which way I'm leaning but it's smart to bring it up and go over the facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why can't people let it go? Michael Jackson is dead!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Im on the fence... and im a Huge MJ fan too..

Part of me really hopes he's still alive, he left a huge hole in our hearts and in music as a whole, it'll take someone really special to fill that.. i doubt anytime soon (Paris plays though?.. one wonders..) the part of me that hopes this .. and looks for signs of "it's true.. he's alive".. is the Fanatic though.. he can't let go of his idol, one more song.. So many things point to a hoax, and for good reasons.. but yeah it's the kids that nail it for me. Maybe if there was a way he could see them frequently.. but never for long.. one of the conditions of him doing This is it was he had a house with his kids so he was never apart for long.. he loved them more than life.. i just cant see him doing that... as i said though.. unless there was a way he could see them often and whenever they wanted.. he was just that kinda parent,

Then there's the realist, the guy who found out about MJ's death and had to pick himself back up b'cuz he had a gig to play in an hour (frontman too.. harsh i tell ya) im still picking that guy back up.. it's hard, music's dead it died with my King, what point is there... that guy.. believes MJ's gone.. and the world sucks for letting it happen, it's his drive, focus wherin just before MJ's passing he was loosing touch with why he played.. then he mourned for a bit.. now he's back in force after a few years of lament.. all because, of MJ (to be honest..)

The man may or may not be dead... but his message is very much alive, oop's... messages.. look around on ATS, i reckon if MJ webtrawled, he'd be here.. then there's love, passion and making a difference when no-one else will. His almost superhuman understanding of Music is what i'll remember him most for, and what drives me to be a better musician, not theory, but MUSIC.. be it.. feel it.. or it aint worth crap

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He and Elvis, they're probably living on the same floor.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was wondering when this would happen

But you know what, even if he is still alive, let him have his peace and leave him alone. He's earned it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its true. I saw him drinking cocktails on bahrain beach with elvis, tupac and lord lucan.

Why is it that pop stars dont die? they fake their deaths to live in peace and quiet from all the fame and attention the y craved and work so hard for in their lives.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
since this is a Michael jackson is alive thread,,I thought some might find this interesting... www.michaeljacksonsightings.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
People mention the drama with his kids and all but to me....much of THAT is what seems staged. The way its all playing out on twitter and everything. This is from a family that even though a lot of their dirty laundry goes public...they definitely know how to keep secrets...i.e....Janet's Jackson's now grown daughter. I remember watching the memorial on tv and when Paris got up there and did her little hollywood cry I could only shake my head. Ive seen kids get more torn up over pets.

Is Mike Alive?...ya never know, I suppose. He did seem to really get in his truth bag toward the end of his life. In his documentary from 2008 it is noted that he tells his dancers they only have 4 years left to make it right. Was that alluding to 2012?

As the future Messiah he is already on the right track. Bringing the masses together, doing physically astounding things, betrayed by those close to him....he's even thrown a bit of zombie in the mix. I could totally hear "Don't Stop Til Get Enough" being sung in a religious cadence by monks, lol. Now let the church say Sha'mon.
edit on 30-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Someone exhume his body and call it Thriller 2.

Good one! If the body knows how to do the thriller dance then it's him, if not then it's a fake!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Just one problem with your theory, his kids. MJ would never have given his kids up for anything. Myth busted.

Why would he have to give up his kids??? After say 6-12 months they likely reunited the kids with him and explained to them why this all had to happen. They probably do secret visits to him regularly and just have told them that they have to keep it a secret now.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeraynor
Yes, all of this is right.

And here he is, pictured at a Bilderberg meeting in Bahrain with Hilary Clinton, a Turkish admiral, and a certain cardinal.

There is a reason this stuff is out. Michael is trying to tell us what went down!

Music videos are rarely made for no reason.

lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It seems like if we hear something about some guy who went missing we simply think that anything could have happened. But when it's a rich and famous person then there's no way he could have faked it. You see the gross disconnect in this? If someone has been famous for a long time, well it's a guarnatee there sick of all that anamnimoty. It's a prison to them. Also they'd have the money to make this happen. To actually think there there's not underground organizations that completely specialize in this kind of thing is obserd. They probably hired some pro's to stage this whole thing...

Here's the logic....

They get him on a big tour. So it's like this...you have to think completely counter intuitive. So for example...

If he's on tour and one would think "he's working, he's doing what he loves, he's making money, he's back on tour, he'd have no reason to fake his death". That makes perfect logical sense right? Well now thing in terms of someone who's setting this whole thing up...

So they say to him "okay here's how we do this. We get you on tour again, make it look like your back and your glad to be in the public eye, like your going no where. Like you love being back in the spot light. That when when we fake your death most everyone will accept it as fact. No one would question it.".

Again think counter intuitive. Intuitively your mind tends to think "that makes no sense". But then you think counter to that and it makes 100% PERFECT SENSE. That's what a pro at this would do, to stage it in a way where it fools most everyone. Plus they made huge money off the going away party in dozens of directions. Like the insurance money, the renewed album sales, the funeral televised, the on and on and on...

I bet he did it. And I bet he got help from pro's too. Some kind of secret society. Like almost like these professional assassins you hear about or see in the movies. But never surface. I bet there's organizations that specialize in all kinds of shady services. Whether you want to set up a politician to be found with a hooker and get it all public to ruin them, whether you want to fake your death, have someone killed, and all kinds of shakainery there's an organization that you can contact that will perform the whole gig for you. But they operate in the underworld.

Cuz I don't think Michael himself could think this up. He doesn't know this business. But I bet many years ago when he was having problems he likely was told "look if you ever need to disappear we can set it all up for a fee". Anything kind of service you can think of is available at the right price. Stuff you won't find in the yellow pages.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Most musicians crave for their music, they rarely give it up. A great performance will have ego included, but that is also centered around the satisfaction of doing a good job. People who are not musicians don't understand what makes musicians tick, and the really great ones just get better as they age. It's a pity that MJ is not still around, same goes for many of those who have passed on, but that's life.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
this is exactly how stupid conspirac theories get born

some guy says something and all the gullible people say hey you might be on to something

no facts no credible evidence at all. but all the AWAKE people see it

its just to fuuny

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join