It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson ALIVE .... Living in Bahrain???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If Michael is alive, he'll be reading this at some point. Thanks for many years of excellent music! Billie Jean was my favorite, and even at 51 years of age I still get up and dance to it.

If that's crazy; what isn't???

Peace Michael...

edit on 7/30/2012 by visualmiscreant because: repaired vid link

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Personally, my gut tells me he's still alive and just wants to be left alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Someone exhume his body and call it Thriller 2.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
him and elvis were out drinking and chasing girls last weekend .... spotted them in tokyo...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
LOL

Jesus Christ

You were premature with that comment. You should have waited until tomorrow when it's on the ATS front page, with 57 flags, 26 pages, and 3 major troll fests going on.....

I had to star your comment, it's so apropos.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
nobody ever having been at his level or popularity worldwide it isn't too crazy that we have never seen another celebrity do it before(or have we??). there has never been a time in history when somebody could be as famous as Michael Jackson. world over he is loved even probably to the point of obsession on the scales of MILLIONS. the life he was living under the spotlights in Hollywood is probably very tough and stressful, having everybody know whats going on ALL the time. It is not hard to imagine he put forth millions of dollars and years of planning to finally END the king of pops music career and finally begin the last chapter of the life of Michael Jackson THE PERSON, not as an internationally recognized superstar. If i were as famous as him i would contemplate the faking of my death as a retirement move.
edit on 30-7-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

MJ could never disguise himself. He is one of the weirdest looking people and well known in the world. Everyone knows who he is.

OR When we was "Alive" he was wearing a disguise!
And now he has taken it off so no one would recognize me...I mean him.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He is alive alright .
everytime one of his records is played by some kid in his/her bedroom
Here he is in Bahrain,I know its him because of the glove

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You forgot to mention the MASSIVE $500 million debt he was in... funny how his debt is almost cleared now, three years after is death. His estate was left in the control of two lawyers who have made many millions for themselves AND the estate.
They say the money came from posthumous sales boom of MJ's records, and also ongoing revenue from The Beatles collection (which if they sold, could have cleared that debt almost immediately?)
Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they one day "sell" it to the guy in the video, who happens to be Michael Jackson in disguise

Another thing I noticed from the last video, was that the man had very slim legs, but was quite robust around the stomach. You'd have to be blind not to notice that MJ was a very slender man, and the man in the video's stomach looked somewhat very soft... as though padding?
edit on 30-7-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have said this since the day he "died"

Alive and well and wearing a Burkha!

This was all just a stunt to get rid of his debt!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I'm gonna try and paint a bit of a scenario....

Please bare with me...

nudity is expressly forbidden on ATS.

...and that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If I had been him, I would have done it !

Just look at how much more a dead popstar can earn, than a living one, look at all of the merchandising extras, the signed stuff on E-Bay, the Holographic appearances and the previously undiscovered 100s of songs, that will see a nice quiet retirement.

It is just the sort of business that some clever group may have already cornered the market in, they could say " O.K. if you promise not to disclose what you know, or badmouth us anymore, we will arrange it for you, if you pay us well ". That way both sides win, profit, prosper, keep face, it is a no-brainer !

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i heard he was a 7 foot tall grey alien. you know the greys are subserviant to the reptoids. follow orders or be killed.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
No. He's dead. He loved his children and he wouldn't have left them in the mess they are in now .. with the sharks and vultures (his brothers and sisters) circling to steal MJs money and estate from the kids.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think the point is that if he hadn't "died" there wuld be no money just debt!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Hahaha the best part was, So many people - me too - tryna get a ring shot and bam, a simple things, zing, it goes past in the blink of an eye.. Scores!

*sings ''Its just a thriller...' into the distance..*

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Never knew there existed someone who has never seen Ghosts.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
OMG I've been telling yall for the longest that he's alive and I'm the first ATS member mention it! You all will soon see when he comes back

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

WHAT??? This man was the master of disguise, seems you don't know Michael very well.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah i forgot to tell yall THE FAMILY KNOWS HES ALIVE, they're playing the game till he returns

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join