It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson ALIVE .... Living in Bahrain???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm gonna try and paint a bit of a scenario....

Please bare with me as I'm just a novice at this sort of thing. But if you think outside the box here's what's rather interesting about the supposed death of Michael Jackson...

First I'd say there's just SO MUCH evidence surrounding the circumstances at the time of the death that makes it very suspicious. For example he was doing a series of concerts that were insured. This is suspect as, he dies and now the estate goes after that insurance money.

17 Aug 2011 – The Michael Jackson estate is tired of waiting for Lloyd's of London to pay out on the $17.5 million "This Is it" insurance policy.

We know from numerous articles that he had health problems that made it very difficult for him to do those final concerts he was performing in London just before he died.

He predicted his own death shortly before he died. Google that.

Michael Jackson bought the Beatles catalog for $47.5 million in 1985. Today it's worth around 500million.

His funeral was watched by over 2.5 billion viewers world wide which had to have generated millions for the estate. (similar to licensing the rights to televise any kind of special event, the event owners get paid!)

Funeral was set up by a concert promoter half-billion hits to the webpage, all the tickets were sold out and it must have made a few million at least.

Book sales, documentaries, movie deals, album sales, royalties, licensing, etc must have added up to millions made for the estate.

The judge that sentenced his doctor had an overly aggressive tone toward the Dr and gave him the maximum sentence of 4 years, of which the Dr only has to serve 2 yrs because of over crowding. So likely he was paid a large sum to take the fall. And having the judge go off like that seems a bit staged. That's what happens in a show trial it needs some drama to spice it up and make it look genuine.

15 Nov 2005 – The Pop-King Michael Jackson has recently spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain which he claimed he was gonna retire to. But we know he had hundreds of millions. So why just spend such a tiny amount on your retirement home of only 1.5m? It's a decoy obviously, and he didn't want to spend a lot to create the decoy. The Paparazzi would flock to this location to see if they could take pictures or a video of him. The real retirement place will never be exposed or found.

What are your thoughts???

He was afraid of the powers that be, and he was scared that they might try harm him or kill him:

He exposes the "powers that be"

This looks like he's giving the world a final farewell in this documentary:

Was a master of disguises:

Was also a master of plastic surgery:

May have attended his own funeral:

His last song ever done actually sounds like sort of a death wish (done in a positive way)

My final analysis:

1) He was getting older, hit the key age of 50 which seems like a number that is very pronounced, and wanted to retire in peace what better way to do that?

2) He had the money from the Beatles catalog plus the unearthly profits made surrounding the death

3) He was afraid of the powers that be in case they might try seriously harm him

4) He had health problems from years of dancing and performing which there's no way he'd be immune to. There's no way he could dance anymore or perform like that much longer.

5) He was a master and disguise and could easily change his look.

6) Gave warning of his death just before he died.

7) Made his last song, last concert, and documentary appear as if he was saying a final farewell to everyone.

8) The dr that was charged it really was made out to look like a Stalinistic soviet show trial. So they had the fall guy they could use to trick the masses.

Conclusion..... I think based on all this circumstantial evidence it's highly probable that faked his death.

What are your thoughts???

edit on 30-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Pretty sure he's dead.... BUT if he was alive? Just like Tupac and whoever else people want to believe is alive, Who cares..... It makes no difference to everyday life either way

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Still Alive.
Genius.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Good theory. I, too, believe that he was afraid of the Illuminati but feel that he would have rather have stayed around to protect his children. I feel that there might be a possibility he's still alive but am more convinced they killed him.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
He certainly had the means to do so.
I fail to see a motive to do so.
I think it is possible but highly improbable.

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'd highly doubt a father would do that to his children.

And if he was alive, how could he sit and hide while his children are being fought over?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I heard he was kept alive as a hologram owned by sony so that in 2013 after the prophecies all have failed, they will bring him out on stage in pakistan and it will signify the new age, and all the world shall worship him as a god or be damned to listen to pseudo echo for all eternity, where the gnashing of tortured ear drums will bring agony to every sinner and his mix tapes.

Either that or he's dead.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If he is,someone should notify Conrad that MJ is still alive.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
People like Jackson don't retire , they die . Performing was in his blood and he craved the spotlight , just like any entertainer . Now you expect us to believe he is alive ? If this was the case , he would have to spend the rest of his life living as a recluse , so he might as well be dead !!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
People like Jackson don't retire , they die . Performing was in his blood and he craved the spotlight , just like any entertainer . Now you expect us to believe he is alive ? If this was the case , he would have to spend the rest of his life living as a recluse , so he might as well be dead !!!

At some point everyone runs out of gas. They just dont' have it in them anymore. They probably paid some secret organization who does these types of rare events to handle all the fine details and get it done and in a way to reap the maxium profits possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Until I read your thread, I hadn't ever given it much thought! I think you're on to something....

Well connected dots on his money, health, last messages, and security. MJ was a very sensitive person... he may have realized it was his only chance to get out before too late. He also had a brilliant mind... if he is still alive, want to bet he is still able to contact his children?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis

He was scared of the powers that be that were on his azz. Plus he was getting to old to keep performing and working.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

My guess is that at some point if not right away he's reunited with them. They just don't meet at the place he's retired at. That way if the kids try and expose this at some point they won't be able to show where he is. But they likely have been told already and visit him regularly.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

I'm sure he's kids already know and visit him regularly and they have been told and explained to how this all went down and why.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Don't buy it.

MJ could never disguise himself. He is one of the weirdest looking people and well known in the world. Everyone knows who he is.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is going to be one of *those* threads...huh....

Dead...I'll go with definitely dead....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm a Jackson fan, since I was little, my mother said I danced around like a fool anytime his music came on. She was too, she shares a birthday down to being born in the same year with him. She still reminds of it - it's funny.

My kids watch his "This is it" all the time! My five year old boy is so impressed with him that he gets up and dances around like a fool when he watches him. He has dress shoes like MJ's that clicky clack, he runs up and gets them whenever we watch the video and puts them on.
It's hard to argue with my mother that I didn't act the fool to his music when I was a child, when my own kids do!

I watched his funeral on TV. If he is alive, the whole thing fooled me. His children, particularly Paris, looked devastated. Heck, I was devastated. I thought, finally, the circus show trial has ended, he can move on with life. Only to be gone soon after with a trial surrounding his death. I wanted to see him in concert at least once in my lifetime. From what I understand, watching him perform live, was phenomenal.

If the conspiracy is correct - perhaps he left for the safety of his family? Or perhaps they are all extremely gifted actors and his family is co-conspirators in the faking of his death?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL

Jesus Christ

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join