It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Detail: NO Security at Cinema On The Night Of Shooting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The dust is clearing... As soon as I saw the headline, my opinion pendulum swung rapidly in the direction of "the shooting was a total setup and Holmes is a patsy". NBC just came out with new information that there were NO security guards at the Aurora, CO theater for the Dark Knight Rises premiere... even though they had security at other locations. What are the odds that Holmes would choose the theater with no security? With all the other strange details of that evening, this event cannot be what it appears.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

(This is my first thread. I wanted to place it in General Conspiracies, but not sure how to get it there. Mods, please move when you have a chance! Thanks!)
edit on 29-7-2012 by packinmomma because: Request to move thread to correct forum

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My sensors are busy now - wow! One would think
this theatre would be first with security as it would
draw a large crowd because of the Batman showing.
Anxious to see where it goes from here ------

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the headlines... it's another piece of the puzzle that is starting to look quite different from what was originally pictured. There are just too many other past events that follow this same pattern ... and have hidden agendas and serious flaws with the official story.

If it feels, sounds, looks, smells, and tastes like a set-up...

I wonder what Holmes did to get himself on this pickle... I continue to wonder if he was asked to do something he simply couldn't go through with, or if he knew more than he should. Or is he taking the fall because of his father... I was reading a thread about his father getting ready to testify in regards to a banking scandal. Looks like someone knew something... and TPTB are not going to let THAT CAT outta the bag!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

Even though I didn't attend the showing here, I'm pretty sure that even in my small town the security was at least somewhat present. Heck, when I lived in an even smaller town when the first of the next Star Wars movies came out, there was security...]

From the NBC article:

"If you bring in security on Friday or Saturday, you sure as hell want to bring it in for this particular function," Lowak said

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wait 'till we get a whistleblower who says he was supposed to be guarding that door that night and he was told to stand down by his superiors.

We will all immediately call him a fraud and a hoaxer,
Well, some of us will anyway.
You know who you are.
We do too.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There was another poster who claimed to live in Aurora and said it is extremely unusual NOT to see security there at any given time. More fuel for the conspiracy fire

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I think you're right on there. I'll tell you one thing, I would NOT want to be one of their security right now. It seems the people who are loose ends, or become loose ends because of unplanned info going public, end up having 1) a horrible accident and die, or 2) a heart attack and die, or 3) commit suicide.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

I live in a fairly small town (pop 25,000). At our theaters, the exit doors are always locked to prevent someone on the outside from coming in... and there is always a security guard in the hallway to the movies. I am still a bit shocked that a complex of that size in Aurora, on opening night of a major movie, has zero security.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well isn't that another convenient coincidence. Good find.

new topics

top topics

join