It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camera captures historic lunar flags

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Are you saying satellites aren't on par with 1916 technicolor technology yet? I find that hard to believe. Albeit, the tech is different but that was 97 years ago.
Besides, we don't know which satellite that picture came from. Japan sent off SELENE after '08. And none of their high res pictures had any color either. Which I find highly unusual considering Hubble does just fine.

Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by raiders247

No it's not.

There is no real evidence that the landings were faked, the theory was cooked up by charlatans, and any supposed evidence is speculative at best and usually very easily explained.

Therefore the idea that "people's disbelief is completely justified" is not correct. Sure, people are entitled to ask questions but when the evidence for verses the evidence against so starkly highlights the actuality of the landings having occurred then a person's disbelief betrays something else in that individual, either a profound lack of intelligence, a mental illness, or they themselves are trying to deceive others.

The government are liars, does that mean everything, historical events et al, are clever hoaxes and fabrications? To assume so would be just plain stupid.

You're the 'kool aid sipper'

edit on 30-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

My disbelief is completely justified by comparative analysis, laws of physics, common sense, and rationality.

You are severely misinformed, if you would like to debate any EVIDENCE I'd be more than happy, but like most others with the stained red lips, you speak from emotion and not intellect.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I've debated with your ilk more than I care to have.

Continue you're quest to find LALA land for all I care.

Sooner or later your house of cards will fall down around your ears.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for you, but actually I don't.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I could show this to millions of people and ask them what it is. the last thing most would say is a flag.

its a black blob, which could be a flag or anything else.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Of course the governments dont lie, thats why the worlds economies are rosy, and there are no pollution problems and all the wars really ARE keepng the peace.
are colour cameras with greater resolution really that much more expensive to put into satellites that orbit the moon?
or could they have not gambled and lost the trillions that have been stripped from the world economy and put a decent camera in instead.
Talk about gullible! some of you people will believe anything they tell you.
and no i dont beleive we didnt land on the moon, I personally think they faked the COLOUR pictures.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Care to elaborate?
edit on 30-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I could show this to millions of people and ask them what it is. the last thing most would say is a flag.

its a black blob, which could be a flag or anything else.

Couple all of that with the fact it is not a new image (as per one poster page 1) and it was on BBC website as well (link on page 2 towards the bottom) - virtually the exact same story.

This is the aspect of the whole Moon thing that gets me - the intrigue surrounding it and NASA / the media's intentions in releasing such info.

Crap image I know - but I have come to accept this level of quality when released for public consideration and I do not expect any more than that anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Since it hasn't been said here yet I will.

Looks like another False Flag attempt lololool

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by Snakey

Yes. Was that question supposed to mean something

So you reject video of the astronauts actually on the moon, but you'd accept a photo of the astronauts not on the moon as proof that we went to the moon?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can we not land a rover on the moon and settle this debate once and for all? Cant be that hard as we landed man on the moon in 1969! 43 years later, should be a piece of cake! Unless........... there is something to hide?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
Can we not land a rover on the moon and settle this debate once and for all? Cant be that hard as we landed man on the moon in 1969! 43 years later, should be a piece of cake! Unless........... there is something to hide?

Your logic is flawed irrespective of whether the moon landings are fake or not. There are two sceanrios:

1. The moon landings occurred.
2. The moon landings are fake.

If 1 then the folks at NASA know this so why the hell would they waste millions of dollars proving something they already know to a minority of people who don't understand evidence when it is presented to them?

If 2 then the folks at NASA know this so why the hell would they waste millions of dollars to prove they have been lying all along?

It ain't gonna happen either way and the fact that is not going to happen does not prove the landings are or are not fake. Tough.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
With modern technology and computer graphics, there is absolutely no way certain people would accept modern footage of us landing back on the Moon as real!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

Y(u would think somewhere in the world would be a telescople powerfull enough to see the moon and if there was anything on it. And it would be able to capture an image. Or when we send out these satalites and things to various parts of the universe to caputre images , it could "swing' by the moon and get some good pics.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Y(u would think somewhere in the world would be a telescople powerfull enough to see the moon and if there was anything on it. And it would be able to capture an image. Or when we send out these satalites and things to various parts of the universe to caputre images , it could "swing' by the moon and get some good pics.

You would be wrong. No telescope on Earth can resolve something that small. That is why it is necessary to send orbiters in the first place. Interplanetary probes sometimes get a gravity assist from the Moon and send back pictures, but they do not come close enough to get a clear shot at any of the landing sites.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I've debated with your ilk more than I care to have.

Continue you're quest to find LALA land for all I care.

Sooner or later your house of cards will fall down around your ears.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for you, but actually I don't.

Wow you are hell-bent on spewing out emotion and avoiding the facts, it's pretty clear you are incapable of civil debate. Someone who takes your stance when faced with a differing view can/will/should be labeled as nothing short of ignorant.

LALA land? Sure bro...

Maybe when the cards come crashing down I'll find PROOF of a lunar landing in the ruble.

Believe me I don't need your pity, save it for someone who can use it, all I'm looking for is facts.

edit on 7/31/2012 by raiders247 because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Care to elaborate?
edit on 30-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

What year do you believe the first satellite was launched?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How many really cares if real or faked. Majority does not care and it does not affect them in any way. Sure, there is some curiosity, but no stakes sitting in it. When I was a kid I acknowledged the missons as a fact while today I came to assume they may or may not have happened.

I don't now how the outer space function and all I know is from books that base this knowledge on Newton and Einstein and give assumptions from the studies of physical laws.

Neil Armstrong said in his interview. "there is a truth hidden behind protective layers"

It's a monkey game going on. Whether it helps science and our understending of physics I don't know. I am not a physisist and I don't deal with the world behind our athmosphere to be intrested enough of how stuff functions there, and that applies to most.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakey

Neil Armstrong said in his interview. "there is a truth hidden behind protective layers"

It was not an interview, it was a speech designed to encourage young people to study science.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How exactly are we supposed to tell this is a flag?
From the looks of it ,it could be anything...or is it my eyes?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
How exactly are we supposed to tell this is a flag?
From the looks of it ,it could be anything...or is it my eyes?

You are suppose to grasp for straws, discard all logical thinking and eat what they spoon feed you.

IMHO that picture is a slap in the face to anyone that still uses their brain.

Stings doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join