It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been a lurker for a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Decided it's finally time to make some posts. I am 34, from Michigan. I am Irish and Native American. I am a father and husband, self employed. I am a general conspiracist, (that a word?), brutally honest, sorta racist, pretty open, drop everything to help a friend type of guy, and don't trust the government at all.

I would define my political views as independent. Religious views, I'm honestly not sure. I believe there is something greater than us, but whether it is a mystical guy in the clouds or just energy, I haven't quite decided yet.

I love learning. I try to learn everything I can about everything I can, from business, to outdoor survival, web design and technology to welding and fabrication.

Hobbies consist mainly of fishing and waterfowl hunting.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, blackxj. Sounds like you'll fit right in. Does you name have anything to do with the Jeep, or no?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am a general conspiracist, (that a word?)

It is! I had to look it up to make sure, if it wasn't I would have been sending some strongly worded letters.

sorta racist

Try to knock that off. Prejudiced I can understand, I think we all have our moments and prejudices. To me racism is out right hating someone for the color of their skin, regardless of their character. I'll have none of that nonsense.

I love learning. I try to learn everything I can about everything I can, from business, to outdoor survival, web design and technology to welding and fabrication.

Do you get on weird kicks at least once a month too?

Welcome and I hope you have a great time here. It's always nice to see an introduction that is actually an introduction.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackxj

Welcome to the best learning curve on the web....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackxj

Welcome, glad your here. You may want to keep that racist stuff to yourself or you'll get flamed pretty bad around here though, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackxj
sorta racist

I commend your honesty
not sure I understand it

but maybe hanging around here
will change that..
for the better

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, the only community that accepts ground-breaking mind-blowing evidence, as long as it is grammatically correct.

Beware of the Grammar Police, spell check everything!

Oh and I'm very sarcastic when I want to be...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Welcome blackxj

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes, my name is from my Jeep Cherokee. Good catch!

Prejudice may be a better word. I did say I am honest though. No sense in hiding it. I have friends, who are different races and they understand and respect my views. That's why I said sort of, instead of just plain out. To be honest, I sort of just have a random hate towards people in general. I don't feel anyone owes me anything, but respect is earned. I love people who are intelligent, creative, sarcastic, open minded, hard working, respectful and courteous. I can't stand people who are the opposite. I know I am generalizing and that probably isn't quite fair, but it's really the only way to describe it. In all, there is a lot less of the type of qualities I like in people than those that I don't.

And yes, I get on monthly, weekly, even daily kicks where I have to learn something new. It drives my wife nuts and my friends think I am crazy. I get calls all the time asking me if know anything about.... and in the rare case I don't have some sort of answer, but the end of the day I usually do, lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Haha! Welcome!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi.

Welcome to the animal house.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blackxj

Hi wecome to ATS Rules

1. Mods always know whats best
2.bringing up something related to demons or reptians=Profit
3. if you repost or make a spelling mistake only Thor can save your soul
4. Preapre to put your heart into somthing only to have it be swept under the rug
5 Welcome to the hivemind

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blackxj

A Welcome from England matey

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello from Wales!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ninja....lmao....that was funny, and thanks guys, from across the pond!

new topics

top topics

join