It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Was God When I Started This Thread?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Watching me type it as I questioned his whereabouts and not stopping me from mockery?

Or....2nd line.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bored tonight? Decided to take a troll around the block?

link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Stop you?
Maybe he made you write it.

link   

Busy with the Apocalypse. But I'll deal with all you nonbelievers soon. Very soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
God will not make or force you to do any thing.
he may lean on you some, but you have free will.
and besides, he already knows which path you'll take.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
[more

I don't have anything to say.
edit on 29-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
He was starting a thread on the Heaven forum titled 'where was thisisnotaname when I started this thread?'

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
He was starting a thread on the Heaven forum titled 'where was thisisnotaname when I started this thread?'

Come clean the iced tea off my keyboard....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not religious in any way, but I'm gonna really laugh if your computer starts having trouble in the next few days.

Please keep us posted.

It's just bad karma to question the abilities of The Almighty, even if you don't believe in him.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
God will not make or force you to do any thing.
he may lean on you some, but you have free will.
and besides, he already knows which path you'll take.

God never did anything for anyone that they didn't do for themselves or have earthly assistance with.

I'll be quiet now.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Watching me type it as I questioned his whereabouts and not stopping me from mockery?

Or....2nd line.

There will soon come a time when you will have the answer to that very question. Maybe you should figure out what you will say say to Him about it, just in case. I don't think closing your eyes with your fingers in your ears chanting 'your not real' can help when you find out the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Where were you when I created the heavens and the earth? Where were you when I hung the stars in space and gave them names? (See Job 38-41.)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He was texting Satan a message.

Lucifer I give up you can have it.
God

What in your name makes you think I want this mess?
This is your baby not mine.
Lou

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Or....2nd line.

He was probably off somewhere else knocking up innocent virgins just so he can turn around and kill their babies. He seems to think that is being a good father for some reason. Maybe?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I don't understand this free will thing ?? If you are religious be it Christian , Muslim or whatever if you decide to exercise your "free will " your banished to an eternity in hell or you lose out on your 7 virgins , so your a slave if you don't bow down to a man made fallacy !

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
he's down t the pub having a pint with the devil ....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I don't understand this free will thing ?? If you are religious be it Christian , Muslim or whatever if you decide to exercise your "free will " your banished to an eternity in hell or you lose out on your 7 virgins , so your a slave if you don't bow down to a man made fallacy !

:shk: You can excersice free choice all you like, but there's only 2 choices to choose from. Life or death. Better a living dog than a dead lion.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Or....2nd line.

His whereabouts are easy.

Father is Light. It's everywhere.

Son is Wave. Light is said to be a duality of particle and wave. It's a Trinity.

Holy Spirit is Consciousness.

God is in and through them all. John 1 calls the Son the WORD. LOGOS is the Latin word used. Word is information. Word is governance. Word is Law. Word is the wave of particle and wave duality. When you make a choice, you are collapsing an indeterminate wave and making it determined. You take this wave from the fifth dimensional probability space and collapse it to the fourth dimension to change the states of the three dimensions below. Where is God in all of this? His is in and through all dimensions.

Are you made of Word? Is the 75 foot oak tree enfolded into the acorn? Were you enfolded into sperm and egg? Are you the body you inhabit or the consciousness that resides in the body? Are you also the Word that made you in the form of DNA? Then God is Word and he is EVERYWHERE! Did you hear that!! God is never far from you.

Your body is matter, both particle and wave with word as the rendering unit of measurement and encoding. You also have the Spirit of God paired with your soul. The soul is being raised by the spirit duality inside of you. You are an image of God in the form of the trinity of light. Particle, Wave and Consciousness. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Now you know.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

God said we are created INSIDE an image of Time, Space, Matter and ENERGY.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Not only are we INSIDE this image, we ARE the image of God inside the image of his creation from Energy and Word.

Genesis
1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

What does this mean, considering that God's Spirit is with us all of our lives? Simple. God created an image that was not himself, but a reflection of him in every way. All archetypes in nature, including you, reflect this image of God. He sees from one side to the other and both sides at all times. We see our side. Our temple (Body) is veiled from the other side where God resides. When the veil is lifted, we will see into the other side face to face with God. How do I know this?

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

We are children of God until we are no longer children. God is there as a Father (LIGHT, Particle, Wave, Consciousness) until we are brought into his presence from the image.

Ask yourself a question. Look in a mirror and tell yourself which of you is the real you. Is the image you? No, it's not even where you are. Are you the real you if you are inside an image? No. The you that you see is Word in Time, Space, Matter and Energy.

If you were a Sim character, the same would be true of you inside the machine. God would be on his side and yours, possessing awareness on both sides. The universe is the archetype for man's highest achievement of virtual reality. Why? We are in his image, not ours. God is the pattern for our consciousness. We reflect Him.

edit on 29-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Or....2nd line.

What are you typing? You are taking Word, and giving it a body made from particle and wave from your consciousness to this reality called ATS. Are you the God of these words you typed? Who gave you the time and the space to form word into matter with energy? The programmers consciousness. Where is the programmer? Does God claim to know all and be all? The programmer is you in His image. Use it with honor and respect.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How do you figure that we choose to die ! The victims in aurora or any other tragedy did not have a choice ? Do we choose to be born ? Not that I can recall ? What religion boils down to is " do as I say , don't do as I do "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join