It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well 12 minutes was all I could take the snorting was bad and the drivel that he was like basically you know sayn but you know. Darth vader snort needed to go

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Exactly. It's pure speculation, imagination and completely made up. No evidence and no tangible proof. I wish people would just hold off on posting more of this crap until actual evidence of something is found.

The problem isn't a lack of evidence, there is massive amount of that.

The problem is that it has been discredited by an equally massive amount of propaganda.

It is pointless to even LOOK for the truth until you learn to tell the difference between a hoax and a cover-up and realize that the truth will ALWAYS be hidden.

Some quotes and links from posts written by "The Gut"

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception." 
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." 
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us." 
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." 
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space." 
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.'

Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena." 
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." 
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..." 
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation." 
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

Jacques Vallee Interview from The Daily Grail
Ritual Magic, Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon
The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities' By Gordon Creighton
More Intriguing Quotes
Watchers/Nephilim Commentary from Ancient Texts
The Occult World of CC Jung from Fortean Times
Demons in Alien's Clothing
Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men
Flying Saucers From Hell
ATS Post by The Gut

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Now there's a perfect example of an ATS member who embraces ignorance.
edit on 30-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Josh

'Hell' per-se , doesn't exist.

You can't look at a star or our own sun and say hell is not a possibility.
edit on 30-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Well, we can actually see the Sun. Feel it too.
He shoud have said "There is no proof hell exists".

I don't think he's being ignorant.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

UO, baby.....I'm not joking
it's all true....one has to read it is all

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

are you familiar with john dee and the alchemist reformation? are you familiar with alchemy?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by flexy123

Actually if you'll read the scriptures, you'll find all your answers....

No, not really.

You and some people might assume that "UFOs come from hell" because you think that religious scriptures are evidence for this - but scriptures are just interpreting the same thing, however in a religious context. But this does not make the religious explanation the "true" one - it's just one of many interpretations.

Edit: And despite that there is no 100% evidence for this theory...the assumption that actual "aliens" would be misinterpreted as angels, gods or demons so they fit a religious context is MORE PLAUSIBLE than the assumption that angels, demons and gods are erroneously interpreted as aliens.

edit on 30-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Angels can shapeshift

Fallen angels have inferior shapeshifting powers

Aliens need loophole to reproduce via human

God will magically flood somewhere if loophole is not used

What aliens think, motives

Total certainty on how alien ships work and their capabilities

Wild speculation stated as FACT

Reads as an isane, religious fanatic's cosmic/supernatural soap opera

This thread is an embarrassment and a waste of time.

Just posting this as warning for those that like to jump to the last page of a thread and then returning to re-evaluate the OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Snoopy1978

This thread is an embarrassment and a waste of time.

Just posting this as warning for those that like to jump to the last page of a thread and then returning to re-evaluate the OP.

Where would we be if it wasn't for people who thought outside the box?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just got bombarded with an 1:40 mins of total asinine BS. I guess ALL ALIENS are fallen angles or demons
this is why aliens wont visit us because of this type of thinking.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've watched about 5 minutes of this video and have already had enough. This is another mumbo jumbo story loosely put together by a schizophrenic mind and covered with a creamy "Pseudo science" sauce. My stomach turned when I listened to this moron explain traveling at light speed.

He claims that nothing in space travels at light speed and neither do we cause we would "fly" through things so fast that we would ignite "Dangerous" gases? Come on man! You gotta be kidding me!

If we could travel through light speed, which we CANNOT, we would not fly through space like some kind of Loony toon cartoon! Theoretically, IF it were possible. We would find ourselves condensed down to an ATOMIC size and bend space time much like folding a piece of paper down the middle. Thus we would be "There" without "travelling" there. Much like how KNOW light to behave. We can see light travel from point A to point B and measure the time it takes, however, we will never SEE light as it travels. That's not how light behaves and NOT how things travelling at lightspeed would behave. And this moron is talking as though he's sourced from something magnificent when in fact it's a stupid story that's storyline is severelly limited by his Elementary school intelligence. We wouldn't travel through space like a bullet.. This moron evidentally failed 6th grade science class. And this wierdo caller to that radio program!? are you kidding me!?! that's what a Manic depressive sounds like after 5 nights no sleep. The host didn't even take him seriously. Anyway guys. Approach a subject with a skeptical mind. Don't be sponges..And believe me, the truth is WAY stranger than this fiction! God Bless!

Ps, forgive my spelling. Not in the mood to spell check tonight. And this stupid video isn't worth anymore of my time.

Ps.s Oh, And for those that STILL question the NASA video's as being UFO's because of the way they travel in odd directions.... That's frozen H2O and frozen liquid O2 as well as other gasses from the craft and space debris. Space is not nearly as CLEAN as this moron has dreamed up in his mind. And they fly away from the view quickly because the O2 boosters are being set off in various place in order to keep the craft in proper orbit and angle. This has been explained away a dozen times by NASA. Not alien blobs doing their version of drag racing while we simpletons below are completely unaware.

Pss.s And BTW, (sorry guys, this guy has me pissed) There's a lot of "things" that travel at light speed through space.... It's called light! God man! this dude has been beaten with a dummy stick!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Need me to refute. Check my post 30-7-2010 10:10pm.... Lol...Please tell me you didn't fall for this madness!!! question man! Question! always question! always ask why!! You'll find out your digesting ALOT of bs.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

A year ago I would have ridiculed you.

Everyone should read Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening".

Explained a lot and made me realize what is going on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wasn't hell just a rubbish tip on the outskirts of ancient Judea?

Here's a picture of it nowadays - looks quite nice really.

Actual Picture of Hell

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Aliens come From Hell

I guess to the aliens we are alien too.. Does that mean we come from hell also...?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why do threads like this always attract people who claim to be either : alien hybrids or have personal contact with aliens? They never, ever have proof.
The video lost credibility when it claimed craft can't operate in space.
Not that it ever really had any to begin with.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Need me to refute. Check my post 30-7-2010 10:10pm.... Lol...Please tell me you didn't fall for this madness!!! question man! Question! always question! always ask why!! You'll find out your digesting ALOT of bs.

Can't get to your post that you mention here - your profile only displays 5 posts. I take it you have recently re-established your membership?

To answer your question, as always, I will not summarily dismiss what I find interesting - irrespective of how strange or unorthodox the claim(s) seem. From there it goes through my usual filtering process over a few days or so until I have retained what I consider the necessities and discard the rest.

Has worked a treat for me.

Regarding this Vid - its ear / eye conspiracycandy but baseless, imo.

NB: Track down your post from 2010 - I'd be interested to read what you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think that questions like "Do They exist" or not are unnecessary !
If someone wants to see with his own eyes he can watch the sky under night vision of 3th or 4th generation only.
They are illegal in the most countries but anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
ALIENS FROM HELL should be the title of some metal bands new album.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
If they can just leave hell, what's the point of being there in the first place? They can just leave that place and come here. Also, saying that they come from hell because they can't fly from another galaxy because of speed of light, is ridiculous. If these galaxies maybe be older than milky way then they had more time to evolve, and we don't know what religions / beliefs they have, so they may have been more focused on science and learned a way to escape the speed of light. I mean, we can create anti-gravity, so this should be possible as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
you guys are kidding, right?
aliens from hell? daemons? YEA, you must be kidding

I stopped watching the video after few minutes, after it became religious. such a nonsense !!!

btw, if somebody believes in demons and evil, shouldn't he believe God will save him?? Isn't it the benefit from believing in God? So... be patient, do no harm and all will be good, right?

and Galactic, before you show us some "UFOs battles in the sky", my advice, with no offense, go back to school and learn some about the solar system, the planets and physics in general...

oh... I can tell you what I think about the aliens and they hiding...
If I was an alien, I would avoid any contact with mankind... such stupid ignorant uneducated animals...

once more... "God is in you" Jesus said... true, you are making him up !

cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join