It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the length of this video, but I thought it was a very informative one and in watching it I finally learned some things about UFOs that I had never learned before. This is saying something because I haven't learned anything new about them in years. These will be explained in the synopsis.

The video is 140 minutes long.

It does have some graphic content in the form of a recovered body.

Synopsis:

this is a video about UFOs. The primary claim is that UFOs are extradimensional beings that have been called Angels. They have shape shifting abilities, and these abilities have been caught on camera. It seems to be in four parts. They have a huge presence on the moon.

PART ONE:

Presents arguments that the UFOs are not actually spaceships from from another solar system, that it is actually impossible for them to come here because there are gases that would explode when a technological based ship would fly through it, destroying the craft and the occupants in it, and that these explosions would be seen from earth. so because it's impossible to travel through space because of these gases, the aliens are actually extradimensional beings.

These beings have shape shifting abilities which have been caught on tape. You'll see the actual videos of these beings in the documentary. Fallen angels are not able to maintain their shapes in the atmosphere because they don't have the ability like the non fallen Angels do. They do have some shape shifting abilities, it's just not very powerful.

PART TWO

Talks a bit about structures on the moon, but concentrates on this one building that the astronauts Buzz Aldrin went in to. It shows the film of the astronauts going into this huge building, which is ruins. It also talks about the Nazis having a base there.

As for me, I had only seen one or two stills of this building, this film is several minutes long and he pauses it to show you certain features of it but shows several minutes of the film. I had never seen so much of this film myself, and it shows a computer model of the building.

The reason the astronauts came to this building is because the Nazis used it as a base for a while.

PART THREE

One of the Apollo missions explored a huge ship on the moon and brought back a body of a human pilot with some of her crew. She has unusual tubes that connect her mouth to her eyes to the center of the forehead. These tubes are actually cybernetics which allowed her to pilot the craft. There was some sort of an explosion which exposed the pilot and some of the crew to the moon's atmosphere and they froze to death. The tubes are removed, and they reveal the old style Mark Of Caine on her forehead, marking her as a Cainite, and that she was born with it. The mark is a serpentine figure in the middle of a cross. It mentions that some people are born with the mark while others tattoo it.

She was covered in a blanket of highly advanced circuitry that nobody knows what was for. There were also some notes written in the language that humans used before the Tower Of Babel.

As for me I was really fascinated to see that mark on her forehead. i don't know if it's real or not.If this is the real thing then it does show that some things in the Bible is true.To my knowledge this is the ONLY UFO video that actually shows the mark, at least to my knowledge. This also means that this body is before the flood.

But, please watch the video before making any comments on this mark.

PART FOUR

Shows huge fields of gold on the moon, and that NASA tries to cover it up by causing static when they try to film the gold. When filmed with color you can see these fields of gold from orbit as they show up in yellow and glow.

So please, enjoy the film.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I saw this a few months back and it blew me away with what he was disclosing.

As far as I know, there have been no claims refuting his authenticity of the vid and the contents therein.

Check out the rest of his Vids on his YT Channel Shield of the Sun..........

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It actually had the fake Apollo Mona Lisa alien in it, which was a hoax. But thanks for the laugh, all the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
To say 'aliens come from hell' is to try to explain one mythological reference in terms of another mythological reference. From the persepctive of comparative mythology, angels and aliens are both manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic forms. Living myths.

"Archetypes, so far as we can observe and experience them at all, manifest themselves only through their ability to organize images and ideas, and this will always be an unconscious process which cannot be detected until afterward." -Carl Jung

Yes I have been to the Moon in an OOBE, and I have seen some crazy #. I'm a 'prophet' or a 'UFO contactee' depending on what mythological system of terminology you want to use. As such I say that a perspective on such things that is not informed by years of studying comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative mysticism is deeply flawed.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I wish more OPs like you would give a synopsis of the video they embed so we can get a good summary of what the video is all about. Sometimes you just don't have time to watch a long video but would like to know some of the details it talks about. Than if it raises someone's interest, they can make time to come back and watch the entire video.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, if you believe all of the stuff you got poured into your head from that video, there is little chance of changing your mind with facts, I suppose, but....

That crashed spaceship on the Moon is not real. At least, not in the way the video has it with an Apollo team visiting it, the alien female pilot and the straight lines and other markings on the body of the craft. That is all made up stuff.

I advise you to keep the name of the producer of that video in mind. It may save you from gaininng further delusions in the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Great now all you have to do is prove hell exist...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't care what dimension, planet, time you're from, if you're not from Earth in this very time and place then you my friend are alien. If your not terrestrial Earth then your are classified alien in my book. That goes for Angels as well. The whole Alien word doesn't just go for the popular "greys". It's anything foreign.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I wish more OPs like you would give a synopsis of the video

Here is my synopsis:

A religious nutfreak who is obsessed with demons and satan already uploaded 410 videos where he is talking about demons and satans. This is one of them.

It's basically a collection of MOST of the dumbest conspiracy theories and obvious fakes of the last 2 decades in semi random order, ranging from the lizard people to NAZI moon bases to whatever - and the guy, who is so obsessed with satan, is filming some blurry footage (taken from various conspiracy movies) off his TV and gives his comments. At the end, i bet he is asking everyone to repent..or something...to be honest, i don't care since i will hardly watch this.

edit on 29-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Awesome video OP!

Just watched the first 20 min. and so far this is one of the BEST videos on the truth about what is really behind ET's.

This is a MUST see for those seeking the TRUTH...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Some of the occupants of the UFO craft are the offspring of fallen angels, the Nephilim. We call them aliens. The Nephilim do not have all of the dimensional power of their fathers and move about in craft for that purpose. They take humans at will in order to genetically crossbreed. They won't have direct sex with human women because that's what caused the flood of Noah's day. So they steal eggs etc. Soon they wil come in vast numbers and overwhelm the earth with their presence and make a final stand against God here on the Earth. Many on the Earth will consider them god-like and worship them as such.

There are other aliens as we call them, but they do not interfere in Earthly matters, and some are non-fallen angels who fight the Nephilim and fallen angels, and protect those destined for salvation.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Was put off right away with the " fake " Art Bell call in . The guy was admittedly faking the call and has called into Art's show a few times .

I will get back to the video , but to start the move with a misleading clip is a bit discouraging .
edit on 29-7-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Was put off right away with the " fake " Art Bell call in . The guy was admittedly faking the call and has called into Art's shows a few times .

I will get back to the video , but to start the move with a misleading clip is a bit discouraging .

Ever wondered if the Art Bell caller was sincere/truthful with his first call, but was forced to call back in the 2nd time?? How about the fact that the power went out at the station during the call (something Art Bell said he never witnessed before).... Just because a person calls back in and says the first call was a fake, it doesnt truly make it a "fake". There could be outside forces at play with that 2nd call...

Always keep an open mind with things like that... Just saying...
edit on 29-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Open mind , or wishful thinking ?

One thing is for sure , this person is not trustworthy . Based on that , not a " good source " and use of such material will only work to discredit ones own argument .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I don't care what dimension, planet, time you're from, if you're not from Earth in this very time and place then you my friend are alien. If your not terrestrial Earth then your are classified alien in my book. That goes for Angels as well. The whole Alien word doesn't just go for the popular "greys". It's anything foreign.

This is the mantra my mother beats into my head all the time! Especially since she is the one who gets to hear about it when I get out to see her every month. She doesn't use the internet and she rarely turns on the TV. She's always a good ground for me when all of the different theories and ideas start swimming in my head!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe if you are a religious person and can't think outside the "book" then yes alines are from hell. However if think outside the "book" just a bit and can fathom 19th century science/astronomy then you'll realize that it's probable that aliens aren't even alien they are extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional and both.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by jhn7537

Open mind , or wishful thinking ?

One thing is for sure , this person is not trustworthy . Based on that , not a " good source " and use of such material will only work to discredit ones own argument .

Well with this example (Art Bell caller) its definitely not wishful thinking, I truly hope the caller was making it up, because if what he said is true, we are all in for a rude awakening soon...I honestly hope that our Govt./Military are not trying to wipe out huge massess of people knowing that they should be moving the populations to safer ground...

I just believed that first call... It didnt seem like acting... And if it was true, I do believe that someone would try to cover it up by either having him call back in to say it was a fake or maybe they used some sort of voice manipulation software to act like the previous caller....
edit on 29-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hour n 40 min ...right..... I'd rather just call it BS

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
With the faked Apollo 21 footage, I'm not going to even bother with the rest, the guy that made the Video in the OP didn't even BOTHER to do ANY research on the clips he's using.
Total garbage IMHO

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm at 10 minutes into this movie and I already have issues with the narrartor of this clip...

I dont like how he says an alien spaceship couldnt travel from another galaxy/star system becuase of gas and rock formations... Im not sure how he can call anything impossible and claim to debunk the claim without backing it up... Does anyone really know that UFO's arent evolved enough to handle gas and rock formations? Of course not, so to hear this guy speak with such certainty annoys me..

Trying to figure out how much longer Ill give this guy....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join