It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard someone say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
that during the debate this past Firday that Bush went to drink from his cup saw it was empty but yet proceeded to drink just like there was something in the cup. Is this true anybody got any pics of that? I've looked for reports of this but can't find any anywhere. TIA

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Oh my dear sweet God...

...to experience total frustration is to TRY and chat on Yahoo! Chat. I was trying to find out for you (in the politics room! HA!) but no one there seems to understand font size 14 or smaller.

I will keep looking though. That would go down as one of the best faux pas in pres. debates.

Also, Google lists nothing good for "Bush drinks from cup" (thought I'd start from the obvious)

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There could have been some still left. But NO he did not take a sip from the cup, he stopped and proceeded to put it down. He then made a gesture in response in what kerry had just said. :shk:

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
that during the debate this past Firday that Bush went to drink from his cup saw it was empty but yet proceeded to drink just like there was something in the cup. Is this true anybody got any pics of that? I've looked for reports of this but can't find any anywhere. TIA

and this is important because? Maybe he didn't notice his cup was empty until he put it in his mouth and he didn't wanna look stupid so he pretented to take a sip. Anyways who cares

top topics

join