It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont like Bill O'reilly....he tells lies. Here are some of them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
you know Bill was an OK guy when he was a local newscaster up in Hartford, he used to make the rounds to the stations (radio) at times and generally was happy go lucky. Fast forward now 30 years and wow what a difference, he is full of venom and vitriol and I don't know if he even believes half of the stuff he spews out...

Bill come home to your roots, you were a news reporter at one time............. be one again..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Nice thread!

I have always had a hard spot in my heart for Bill O'Lie-ly, he's a miserable rotten 'male member' who sold himself out yrs ago.

He lies with so much passion, I think he really gets off on it sometimes. (loofah-reference anyone?) I think IF there is a Hell, then there is a certain especially odorous & foul level that is reserved for people who wanted to become reporters to fight the good fight & then proceeded to help sell-out any interest in an informed & educated populace,.. all for a few temporary bucks.

I'm new here & I hope I don't break & terms or conditions when I say that, IMHO, BILL --- You're a rotten P.O.S. I sincerely hope you see this & that a phantom or something equally unbelievable to your pea-brain, sinks its icy fangs into you're jugular & shreds anything resembling flesh, veins or cartilage away from your saggy filet-mignon-bloated lying neck,.. you vampiric sack of anti-manure. .... But I should tell you how I really feel about you sometime.

Am I cool mods? I don't wanna ruffle any feathers but P's of S's need to know they are P's of S, I'm old school, it's just how I was raised. Bullies need step the #@$% back. Bulls on parade? Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells!

rant off, thx!

Again, great thread & thank you for letting me vent everybody,.. mods if I was bad I promise I will refrain from such in the future, remember, I'm a newbie & should be forgiven occasionally.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. for hiring idiots like O'Reilly, Hannity and previously, Beck. Nothing but fear mongers and propaganda for the fringe-right. Douchebags.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

One of my favorites.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

O'Reily is OPINIONATED and he shares HIS OPINIONS OPENLY !
That is Bill's TRUTH ... that does not mean it is OUR TRUTH !

You know that he is a MEDIA TALKING HEAD and well, as my daddy used to say ......

OPINIONS are like A$$HOLE$, everybody has one !

Bill ... if the shoe fits ....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You're all a bunch of women. Who cares what Bill says? Some of you are advocating to get him off the air. What kind of free speech is that? I guess it's because he disagrees with YOU that you want him off the air. Weird how that works. I don't stand behind Bill or what he says - but if he got a show that has stayed on the air this long, more power to him!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I agree 110%

We need to see past the divide created by a two party system. If we all had consensus to what was really bothering us we wouldn't argue over dumb things like gay marriage and such non issues. We would demand that corporate and bank debt not be shoved on us.

reply to post by celticdog

exactly, they bully everyone and think they can pass it off as interviews. Yet they bring NON SPECIALITS and spew crap like it was the word of God. The sheer level of malice required to publicly carry on like that is nothing less than fascist and elitist. Only the chosen get to voice their minds.

The whole effort to do this in a democratic society is traitorous and un-American. They really should be charged for subverting the democratic process with mass propaganda like that of the Stalinist states.

reply to post by vkey08

people sell out when they think themselves as smart as they think others stupid. He is a horrible human being. Unless he loses it all and goes homeless or something, or gets his ass kicked by a guest and is left paralyzed, he will never change. He needs a humbling experience, like old age at the mercy of a sadistic nurse or relative.

reply to post by Pagedisciple

old school boys hold it down....amen. Never better said.

reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

yeah....they need to stop protecting people like that. They are the ones to fund people like Nazis or provide the means for genocides and atrocities when no one is looking. They really think they are above the law. They only hire like minded jerks.

reply to post by Labrynth2012

He is garbage. Bullying a 9/11 victim, educated scholars, MY PEOPLE IN GENERAL. I don't care what party they vote for, no little POS can just talk to my people like that and not expect the country to HATE HIM on some level.
He is not just someone I don't like. I think he is a traitor and a coward. I don't believe in his salvation. I don't want this guy where I might be going. He promotes wars and ignorance through lies. He knows its BS and gets off thinking he is fooling people. Maybe our grandmothers, but he should watch out in his old age, he might run into people who don't appreciate what he has helped our country lose.

reply to post by LiberLegit

He is undemocratic. I don't care what you say then.....SHUT UP....

Yeah I am going to defend someone who constantly takes that same right away from my fellow Americans.

You seem to think he has contributed something here besides dividing our country at times of crisis and promoting fake wars while knowing better just because his party thinks it is a good idea. Telling people to send their kids to die for nothing. Making fun of mothers who lost their sons in service to our country just because THEY disagree with him. Screaming and threatening a 9/11 victims son because he disagrees. Then telling lie after lie, to this day, that he said Bush did 9/11.....HE NEVER SAID THAT. Watch the damn video. He never said that or alluded to it. He just said it was unconstitutional to go to war without congress. So bill to cover his ass lies and makes a 9/11 victims son look like a traitor. Still think he is a good American or just a good Republican.
Is that good enough now a days?

F his rights. He doesn't respect others and doesn't even respect his fellow citizens enough to act with professionalism. People like him that want to be right over doing good should be respected as much as they respect. In his case, not at all.

Oh here is what he thinks of his viewers like you..

In a conversation with Fox News celebrities, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, that was picked up by an open microphone, Rupert Murdoch, Chairman and CEO of News Corp., repeatedly referred to Fox News viewers as morons and white trash. The incident took place as the three men were sitting together at a benefit dinner for the Ann Coulter defense fund. Apparently, they had been drinking heavily which may account for their lack of restraint and obliviousness to the open microphone that was positioned directly in front of them.

At one point, while addressing O'Reilly and Hannity, Murdoch said, "Can you believe the # we get away with? Good thing our viewers are dumb as doorknobs or else we would be in trouble." To which, Hannity laughed and then replied, "Yeah, I heard that people who watch Fox News have to wear bibs to catch their drool so their sofas won't be stained by the tobacco juice, and that's just the women." O'Reilly, also laughing, then joined in by saying, "Hey, how many Fox viewers does it take to change a light bulb? None, they all refuse to change the bulb because they prefer living in the dark."

However, the unkindest cut of all that is sure to enrage Fox viewers came at the end of the conversation when Murdoch raised his glass in a toast and said, "God bless trailer park trash and idiots everywhere. Without them Fox News would be nothing and I would not be a billionaire."

After news of the recorded conversation became public, Fox News released the following brief statement, "We encourage our viewers to reject anything they hear or see that does not come directly from Fox News. Fox News is the only source of information you need for Fair and Balanced™ coverage.

mind you I don't really have a problem with the rest of the goons on Fox. He is a jerk and a bully. A coward. Plus he screams at grieving mothers and sons if they disagree. Scum bag if I ever saw one. Defend him though. Just know he thinks you are white trash and dumb. Our founding fathers would be proud of you red coat. You dont have to be Rep, or a Dem to turn your back on our common enemy. Or on us for the sake of not being wrong.

assimilatedpress.blogspot.com.es...

P.S.
Here is a star for you.....I actually feel bad for you since you defend people who think you are a twat.

edit on 31-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
To be honest I only watched his show with the thought of it being a comedy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Great thred. I can't stand Bill O'reilly. The guy is a straight out liar, a pathalogical liar at that. Even when shown the facts of where he has lied over and over , he acts like a child who puts thier hands over thier ears and yells na-na-na-na-na, not listening!!!!!!!!

For me he is the most annoying demeaning personality on television. Guys like him and Hannity and the other goofballs over at fox are the reason I stopped watching mainstream news altogether.

Karma is one bad mother, and I can't wait to see what this guy gets when all is said and done

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I have entirely agreed with your posts up until this last one. The Assimilated Press is a satirical news blog. Although I find their articles thoroughly amusing, I would suggest not using them as a source of information. Considering your conduct in all previous posts in this thread, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What you have to notice is that a disreputable rabble rouser like Bill O'Reilly has a job, spewing nonsense every day -- and Dan Rather does not.

Did you know that the "document experts" who proved his AWOL information false were hired by the White House? CNN caved and threw Dan under the bus when 99% of all the other documentation he had was TRUE. NBC then got to skate on an FCC investigation into a merger.

The people NOT on TV are people who asked tough questions, had intellectual integrity, and were skeptical. We get John Stossel, Lou Dobbs, and a thousand bobble heads because these people only attack the proper targets like teachers and Mexicans -- they don't challenge the status quo.

The honest people like Rachel Maddow don't stray too far from the beaten path -- but they are the exception, not the standard.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brukernavn
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I have entirely agreed with your posts up until this last one. The Assimilated Press is a satirical news blog. Although I find their articles thoroughly amusing, I would suggest not using them as a source of information. Considering your conduct in all previous posts in this thread, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't read everything BIHOTZ posted -- so I don't know WHAT you are talking about with the Assimilated Press.

The stuff BIHOTZ has posted that I have read is also things I know that Bill O said and it was covered in other media. So I'm not really sure what you are criticizing here as a bad source.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You're honestly citing The Assimilated Press as a source? Here is another article from their website:

assimilatedpress.blogspot.com...

I'm sorry - but it is just a satirical news site much akin to the onion. You're citing a joke as fact. You're actually, worse than the man you hate.

You argue like a child my friend. I never once said I was a viewer or supported the views of Bill. The media is the media, and they will always do things you disagree with. With the immature way you're reacting, he must be doing his job well. The only person I've seen being disrespectful and calling for the taking away of people's rights is you. And you call yourself a good American, tearing apart someone with the same amount of free speech as you - wanting it taken away.

Man, ATS is in the gutter right now. Best of luck on your journey.

edit on 31-7-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Excellent rant there BIHOTZ!

Yes, I don't think people who lie like Bill O are just "bad people" -- I think they are traitors. Everyone who doesn't speak the truth, who manipulates the system, who perverts the process is a traitor.

The planet is getting ruined for humans, the straight up fact is that a "capitalist model" that requires "growth" and new markets is not sustainable because we already use 1.5X what the planet can support right now. Next year -- humanity will be using more.

Bill is just the most obnoxious of the lot, but most everyone in the media is merely complicit because they want to be invited to the party. As sweet as some of the lady reporters are -- they betray our children just as much as this elitist slob.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
O'reilly is the propaganda minister for the elites.He is a traitor.And lets hope history records him as such.After watching the Jeremy Glick video.I had to get up and pace around the room for a few seconds.someone needs to knock his teeth down his throat

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

What a load of rubbish! If you were really interested the truth, your beef would be with a lot more people than just Mr. O'Reilly. Here's a few more liars you can add to your list:
Mr. Obama
Mr. Holder
Ms. Pelosi

Those three are MUCH more influential, and dangerous, than Mr. O'Reilly could ever be.

People that try to tell me who I should, or shouldn't, listen to are far worse than any liar I have ever met!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Who's that guy on Hannity... Beckle...Bob Beckle...Cainzyan fools... and dumb as hell...... now there's a idiot in the biggest possible way! I hate that guy... I see him and turn off the Tube, What POS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
I think we all know this. I will say this though, as i have watched bill for a long time now, he is a really smart man and i think this is just a case of someone selling their souls to the devil so to speak. saying whatever fox wants him to say and cash in those millions, i would do it.

I couldn't agree more. There was a time when Bill really did speak for the people; he would get in arguments to make his point, he had passion and didn't answer to anybody but no more. He takes the track they tell him to take and doesn't ask questions. I knew he was compromised sometime before Obama won the election. Every time he said anything even remotely derogatory about Obama he would qualify it with something like, "but Bush did the same thing" or "much like President Bush" or something along those lines, and he still does it. That's when I knew he would be a shill for Obama for the entire term and I was right. Bill is bought and paid for and so is Hannity. If the RNC party line said, "Al Franken for President", he'd be follow in lockstep, "Yes! Go Al, go Al!" Neither one of them have an independent thought between them. For years Hannity belittled anybody who called in to talk about the Bilderberger's, claiming they didn't exist then when it was pretty much public knowledge and in every major newspaper he didn't have the humility to admit he was wrong. Just more belittling and insults. He's like the Conservative version of Bill Maher.
edit on 31-7-2012 by axslinger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join