It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoner Railway Cars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I live in Lincoln Ne as I have stated in other posts.

Rumor has it the Kawasaki plant is building Railway Prisoner Cars, lots of them. Apparently the contract runs through 2015 from the sources that I have. Seems like a lengthy contract for what seems to be a low demand product.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

See if you can get some pics and then you might be onto something!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Is it possible to get any more info?

Like what these cars look like? Maybe tell us how you got the info? Was it from someone that actually works there?
Or was it through a friend of a friends cousins uncle-in-law, that says he knows somebody that used to work there?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe we've had pics of some of those here before. The belief is that they belong to FEMA.

The question is...Why and for who? (whom?) Never could get that one...

In any case, Prisoner rail cars = Nothing good can come of it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I work in the area of the facility I will definitely stop out to see if I can visually confirm the presence of the railway cars. Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corporation, Northwest 27th Street, Lincoln, NE if you google (maps) the location you can see they have access to the tracks and the back of the plant is definitely a small train yard.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretNebraska
I live in Lincoln Ne as I have stated in other posts.

Rumor has it the Kawasaki plant is building Railway Prisoner Cars, lots of them. Apparently the contract runs through 2015 from the sources that I have. Seems like a lengthy contract for what seems to be a low demand product.

What are these "sources" you speak of?

2nd
edit on 29-7-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm calling bunk because this has been brought up many times (not just on ATS) over the last twenty years and has never been proven.

In the early 90's.....it was going to happen very soon.

In the mid 90's ...It was going to happen any day now.

In the late 90's....It was going to happen on Y2K.

Then it was going to happen in 2003.

Then 04....

......and so on......and so on.

I'm pretty sure the ones that were "supposed" to have been made in the late 80's must be getting pretty rusty by now.

Either way......trains aren't going to do diddle to round up the population.

When a government starts ordering prison buses by the bucket-load.....that is when I would start worrying.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corporation, Northwest 27th Street, Lincoln, NE

I think you just answered the reason rail cars are back there. In fact they probably look like this...

You have to move new cars somehow,,and you can move more by train than you can with tractor trailers.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

When a government starts ordering prison buses by the bucket-load.....that is when I would start worrying.

Maybe tour busses instead you think? That way we think these are only big tour groups passing by?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If it was to happen and they started to ship people off why would they need to have something built when you can already use a car transport rail car and lock the doors? They don't need a special rail car built for a mass prisoner transport when we already have things that would work now.

Anyways I don't think they would chance building something like that in the US when it's for the US. Someone would ask questions about this.

In my opinion, if there was going to be actual mass prisoner transport rail cars built, they would have it built elsewhere in the world and have it shipped in.

Try getting out of this when it's locked.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A lot of photos previously posted of prisoner railroad cars turned out to be automobile carriers. Many were sitting idle when car sales plummeted with our failing economy.

Not sure why they would be building more of them right now, but maybe they are cattle cars instead.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
People who work there seem to be talking about building prisoner rail cars. I've been searching to see if there were actually photos of the cars with shackles and things like that, only to find the same claims. Cow cars vehicle transports ect. Yes they have access to the rail way, the plant made planes 50 years ago.

People I know that worked there said they made 4 wheelers and that was it, until about 6 months ago, then the rumors started about prisoner cars.

I don't want to say that this is or isn't the truth, I just want to bring it to peoples attention that the rumor is they are building them, as we speak, and are planned to do so for the next 3 years.

I will make a trip out by the plant tomorrow to see if there is actually any kind of rail car there other than the usual cars used for transporting materials to the plant itself.

Still...

Rumors of Prisoner cars being built in my back yard... I better check that out.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yep, alot of folks calling this bullspit, and for a reason...or several dozens of reasons.
Maybe a Texas radio personality started the rumor...

(Edit)
But just to be safe, let's just keep our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights intact.
IMHO they are the two most important, maybe that is why they were the first two.
edit on 29-7-2012 by g146541 because: 1st,2nd.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ah yes, the infamous car carriers raise their ugly heads again.

It's about time one of these threads pop up. It had been awhile.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The only logical reason to me (for them building these cars over just using whats available) is world opinion.

If they can make a legit reason to round people up then its a good idea to have the transports ready.

But yeah I see the bigger idea that they would just use available resources to do what they need to.

That idea kinda debunks fema camps as well...

round people up in stadiums and poison them. with the size of memorial stadium in lincoln the could exterminate the whole state in a few weeks, maybe a month, then with access to the railway near by dump the bodies where ever...

I get the point that this has been debunked a few times, but Id still like to know why people are talking about it...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I'm calling bunk because this has been brought up many times (not just on ATS) over the last twenty years and has never been proven.

In the early 90's.....it was going to happen very soon.

In the mid 90's ...It was going to happen any day now.

In the late 90's....It was going to happen on Y2K.

Then it was going to happen in 2003.

Then 04....

......and so on......and so on.

I'm pretty sure the ones that were "supposed" to have been made in the late 80's must be getting pretty rusty by now.

Guess what? busses will never do the job. It took days to round up and deliver to New Orleans busses to haul the people out of the city.

Every major city and most smaller towns in the US has railroad tracks that lead to elsewhere. One single diesel locomotive can pull about a 100 cars. That one engine can deliver those 100 cars empty, to any city where termoil which has closed all roads in and out of it. And if they run out of those cars, they will simply use standard boxcars.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

If they want us dead, why not just nerve gas the cities and plop the bodies in a mass grave instead of hauling them across the country to kill us in a facility of some sort?

edit on 29-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They are modified car carriers with chains, shackles, double decker benches installed. Including a middle bench. They look just like car cariers on the outside.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
........They DO make train cars though , Kawasaki . I`ve had a look around but i`m finding nothing on these cars your talking about ..... have you got a camera ? we sorta need some pics.

Kawasaki`s railcar website shows nothing much , but if you click "rail vehicles" you can click different model numbers and see the trains ...... maybe have a flick through those model numbers and see if you can see those railcars .
Theres also a list of projects on there somewhere , they seem pretty busy , considering the fact that none of us have a pot to p*** in

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll be dragging out my camera tomorrow and getting some photos of the outside of the cars they are building.

I would assume they would declare a state of emergency and round us up at stadiums (the tracks run right by the stadium here in Lincoln) then proceed to ship us to where ever "safety" is - prolly Denver Airport. then proceed to wipe us out.

But as I said I will snap some photo's to see what I can see from the fences, which btw are barb wired....

EDIT:

Has any one EVER actually seen one of these cars fitted with shackles? Ive googled the term prison rail car and didn't see anything but car carriers. If they are disguising them as car carriers wouldn't they have some signs that they have other intended use.

I think this is debunked. If they are building them they wouldn't be dumb enough to build them with shackles already inside. they would just wait till the time was ready and then do it.

edit on 30-7-2012 by SecretNebraska because: questions...

Edit #2: If they have covered up Aliens for nearly 70 years (roswell) then they should be able to keep a few hundred thousand prison cars under wraps.
edit on 30-7-2012 by SecretNebraska because: edit #2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join