It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 If Romney wins ellection?is Romney Israeli ?does he know Russia backs Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

it looks like lame stream media wants him to win
and we know who owns lame stream media

the people choose a leader from what they see on tv, you need to fix media ownership asap

look at the backdrop and war lingo he is using
news.yahoo.com...

is Romney Israeli ? like in an election campaign he is courting Israel?

does he know Russia backs Iran to the hilt?

At least Obama knows not to invade Iran

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Romney is not Israeli...he is a Mormon, not a Jewish bone in his body. No, Mitt is courting the Jewish vote come this November. Netanyahu controls many of the members of Congress. Most of them have dual American and Israeli citizenships. He is over there "kissing a$$", saying whatever he thinks might get that vote! And money....he needs more money! Same as he does here in the US......pandering.
edit on 29-7-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

I doubt any of them have control over that. I am voting for Romney if Paul is not on the ballot just to get rid of Obamacare, and Obama period!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Leaders don't have the answers, they are told what to say. When will voters (not just U.S. but worldwide) realize this?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

I think he's courting the evangelicals more than anything. It wouldn't surprise me if you found more support for the state of Israel in evangelical circles as opposed to American Jewish. He needs to have that demo sewn up if he's going to have a chance.

edit on 07/27/12 by glasshouse because: (no reason given)

Edit: Link

NYT:For one thing, white evangelicals make up about a quarter of the electorate. Whatever strains may be creeping into the Israeli-American alliance over Iraq, the Palestinians and Iran, a large part of the Republican Party’s base remains committed to a fiercely pro-Israel agenda that seems likely to have an effect on policy choices.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 07/27/12 by glasshouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is Romney Israeli?
No. His father was actually born in Mexico

That changed this week when Romney -- in talking about his father, a self-made man who worked his way up from nothing to become head of American Motors Corporation, governor of Michigan and a Republican presidential candidate in 1968 -- told a crowd at the Rochester Opera House in New Hampshire that his father was born in Mexico and came to the United States at 5.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

I doubt any of them have control over that. I am voting for Romney if Paul is not on the ballot just to get rid of Obamacare, and Obama period!!!

Then you are what is wrong with this country.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Then you are what is wrong with this country.

opening myself up to a flame or two, but both stand to be close minded and ignorant statements. everyday I hear something new that extends yet another foot behind the other as we walk back in time through legislation.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
Romney is not Israeli...he is a Mormon, not a Jewish bone in his body. No, Mitt is courting the Jewish vote come this November. Netanyahu controls many of the members of Congress. Most of them have dual American and Israeli citizenships. He is over there "kissing a$$", saying whatever he thinks might get that vote! And money....he needs more money! Same as he does here in the US......pandering.
edit on 29-7-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

Thanks mate

so if congress is Israel, USA is Israel ?
why do the voters elect Israeli congressmen? are the elections rigged?

from what i can gather ww3 is not far away

i think Russia will feel it has no choice but to confront usa at Irans border and i dont think Russia will keep warning usa, i think Russia has already given a warning and they need surprise to have some population survive

the Achilles heel is the fed and lame stream media

i dont understand why obamacare is such a problem, its the big pharma companies that make's western medicine such a joke and expensive

many cures for cancer have been known for ages, google: mms1 jim humble
to take control of your health or search naturalnews.com

moringa oleifera powder for diabetes
spirulina for good/real vitamins (fixes many things)

i am very concerned about my American mates, my step father was from the states and i have been to your country,you are our brothers and sisters, i just find it concerning to see the lies on tv, i can always tell who will win from Australian lame stream media (who they spruke wins, like they are directed from Israel/usa) all news channels are clones now, even the ABC. Most people just parrot the tv.

our media is scripted fiction too but we dont have WMD, we just help our brothers

if we want freedom we need to stand up for it
the politicians who break the constitution have broken the laws of the people, any laws that break the constitution are VOID

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

so ww3 is better than obamacare?

its big pharma who makes voodoo into expensive no good medicine

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EatSurvive
Leaders don't have the answers, they are told what to say. When will voters (not just U.S. but worldwide) realize this?

agreed,
the key is the fed and lame stream media
(the pocket and the mouthpiece)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
WW3 If Romney wins ellection? is Romney Israeli? does he know Russia backs Iran?

No, Romney is not Israelii. Yes, he already knows Russia backs Iran. Thanks for asking.

it looks like lame stream media wants him to win and we know who owns lame stream media

My view is that the lame stream media wants Obama to win. After all, he sends tingles up Chris Matthews' legs and other reporters are on record how Obama is so mesmerizing to them.

the people choose a leader from what they see on tv, you need to fix media ownership asap

Umm, OK. How do we do that and who do you think should own the media?

is Romney Israeli? like in an election campaign he is courting Israel?

Didn't we just cover that above? He is probably courting Jewsih votes. After all, the Jewish vote went to Obama last time. I've never understood why, but there it is.

does he know Russia backs Iran to the hilt?

Didn't we just cover that above?

At least Obama knows not to invade Iran

Obama sucks up to the Muslims. He's a left wing idealogue. It goes with the territory. I'm not saying he IS Muslim, despite the fact he was listed as such in Indonesia. I don't think that should count. But he certainly has an affinity for Islam. And at least one Egyptian official is on record as saying Obama told him he was Muslim. But you can't trust those guys and he was probably lying anyway.
edit on 7/29/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Romney doesn't mean anything he says, he panders to any target crowd that he can to get votes from.

His only consistency are his inconsistencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Have people really not been paying attention to the last 3 years with the blood shed in Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,the expansion of Afghanistan,then off to Libya, and then the murder without trail of Bin Laden and Al Awalki.

So anyone want to point out where the current adminstration has been peaceful?

Some would call those actions world war 3 guess they also did not pay attention to Operation Olympic games and the cyber attacks of Flame,Stuxnet,Duku, all acts of war again by the current administration..

Yeah Romney knows Russia backs Iran after all it was Russian technicians who were building Iran's nuclear reactors, and we sure know that Russia does not back Isreal because they sell weapons to all those who cliam the "mujahideen" title.

We all know the current adminsitration does not back Isreal given the current aid since everyone says we are "helping al Queda" now and have been for quite sometime.

So Romney saying:

Mitt Romney signaled he supports Israel's right to "defend itself" against its enemies and said "any and all measures" should be considered in the world's efforts to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapon

Means Word War 3 funny thing those all the haters of Isreal and the defenders of Iran says iran has the right to use any means necessary to defend against it's enemies.

Talk about being disingenous.

new topics

top topics

join