It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark knight shootings and "my homies still" explained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by BlueMule

If the collective unconscious is to "blame".... Why the hell is it doing stunts like that? We got a "third man" doing something hinky in it? To put it in an analogy, we form a river of consciousness with our minds, and someone is peeing in the water...? I find it kinda hard that as a species, we'd be doing this sort of crap. I think there's a "someone" altering stuff (if this is true).

Now, the next question is..... who.....

Pee has its place in the natural order of things. If we try to repress it, it will just give us uromysitisis poisoning. :p

www.tricksterbook.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry if I came off sounding "elitist" as you stated. That was not my intention at all. Actually, I have been interested in the noetic sciences for a long time and, I certainly do not poo-poo the idea of collective consciousness becoming a manifestor of certain realities. But, I have also read some of the criticisms about the scientific methods used in PEAR and although appealing to the more scientifically rational mind, they have not turned me into a skeptic by any means.

In this case in Colorado, however, there are just too many external dots connecting this recent event to make me accept it as a product of global consciousness. There are individuals and groups of individuals intent on implementing various global agendas, imo, and general instructions or intent is issued by these people to their facilitators through popular social venues such as movies, music, and television. The symbology and such may play some role, but I think much of that stuff is a distraction. I think they use "coded language" in the same way spies might pass messages on. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

That's all I was implying. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
edit on 30-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

But, I have also read some of the criticisms about the scientific methods used in PEAR and although appealing to the more scientifically rational mind, they have not turned me into a skeptic by any means.

PEAR critics suck. Science sucks. It is limited and clumsy and arrogant and the rules of science need to change.

Change the Rules!

ROBERT G. JAHN AND BRENDA J. DUNNE
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544-5263
[email protected]

Abstract

Although consciousness-correlated physical phenomena are widely and credibly documented, their appearance and behavior display substantial departures from conventional scientific criteria. Under even the most rigorous protocols, they are only irregularly replicable, and they appear to be insensitive to most basic physical coordinates, including distance and time. Rather, their strongest correlations are with various subjective parameters, such as intention, emotional resonance, uncertainty, attitude, and meaning, and information processing at an unconscious level appears to be involved.

If science, by its most basic definition, is to pursue understanding and utilization of these extraordinary processes, it will need to expand its current paradigm to acknowledge and codify a proactive role for the mind in the establishment of physical events, and to accommodate the spectrum of empirically indicated subjective correlates. The challenges of quantitative measurement and theoretical conceptualization within such a ‘‘Science of the Subjective’’ are formidable, but its potential intellectual and cultural benefits could be immense, not least of all in improving the reach, the utility, the attitude, and the image of science itself.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Current day science is limited and clumsy and arrogant and the rules of science need to change

Very true. Scientific laws are prone to change in relation to the development of humanity. I believe dynchronicity and developments in the understanding of consciousness will change a lot of our scientific notions.

external dots

Ok, well the first thing I usually look at with music videos are the directors. These are the guys usually defining what's on screen. The music video director for my homies still is parris. He doesn't appear to have any notable connections to suspicious characters. I could be wrong, I don't know him personally. I don't doubt that the music industry is a means of conveying message from the elites to the masses, there's been plenty of convincing theory's presenting this argument. It's like I said, Hollywood has a lot of shady connections , Hollywood is naturally a playground of the elite. I just don't see it here. Either way, I believe the connection is explained via the precognitive notion of the collective unconscious and then secondarily due to the "agenda makers" based on the elitist/shady culture of Hollywood.

I certainly believe both precognitive unconscious behavior manifests before tragedies, as well as "agenda makers" interfering with the media. However which occur before which tragedy is quite debatable.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join