It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I don't think its a matter of when a NWO takeover will start; personally I think its most likely already under way via conditioning to accept things that will become cornerstones of life after a complete takeover. It would make sense for such a well funded and connected organization to start early and prepare everyone for the changes with well directed media work softening us up. As for a switch over from our normal ways to a true NWO control system, I think for the most part it will go unnoticed among the general populace, either because they don't know it exists or just don't care.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Any people from the UK what do you reckon are the best chances of findind somewhere safe. I would also like imput from people from the USA and the rest of the world.

Also what type of time span do you think we have before it all starts.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i live in ireland (close enough to UK so i'll comment) if it does go down, i'll be in the mountains living off the land,

as for how long it is before the NWO takover, i think anywhere between 5 and 40 years, after all, no-one is scared enough of terrorism yet to accept a world government

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Do you think big terrorist figures are created by governments. When one becomes less scary, they make another scarier one to bring into the front.

Eventually they will hit the jackpot with a charactor who is unbelievably scary, and then it will start.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a scary thought indeed bates

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by genuineninja
in red dawn, werent some of the resistors armed with bows and arrows? they seemed pretty effective, as for what i was saying about a sword, think of it this way, 2/3 years after the NWO have taken over, just how many bullets do you think you are gonna have left? how will you get your hands on more? trade? steal? kill?

in a perfect world we would all be able to be armed to the teeth with the best and latest weaponry, but for people in certain countries it just aint possible. If you have a sword or a bow you will always be armed, and you can make arrows pretty easily,

Well in Red Dawn one of their fathers owned a general store which allowed them to stock up on loads of supplies very fast. They took as much food as they could carry batteries,flashlights,hunting rifles and even bows I think .They then headed off for the hills.

After they killed the first couple Russians they became quickly outfitted with AK-47s and other Russian military rifles and equipment.

Like you said if you cant get any fire arms a bow would be better then even nothing. I think besides a sword a dagger or other knife might be a better choice. The simple dagger has been the favorite tool of assassins for a very long time. Mainly because its so concealable a weapon, If someone saw you with a sword there going to tell you are armed from very far away and likely wont let you get very close.

But a dagger or other small knife can be hidden many place on the body and you would just look like a unarmed person which might let you get close enough to used a edge weapon effectively.

I notice you use the name ninja one of my favs the original special forces. The main blade they used was rarely over 20 inches long. Often they even wouldnt use this they had a great tactic of hiding in plain sight. They would make themselves look like somrthing eles perhaps a simple farmer or drunk. A farmer with a farming tool (which could very deadly in the right hands) would not attract attention, like having a sword strapped to your back would.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A knife most definatly. Just google "survival knife". Some nice knives hear. A good survival knife will be kitted out in its handle with some useful gear but really you want a knife with a full tang.

I think if you know your going to be on the move maybe having to dodge surveillance then you need to travel as light as possible. Food would be a front priority a good knife will build you traps, shelters can be used as a spear. It will cut up your food and give you some protection from attack.

Need a survival kit check this out?
www.hickmanssurvivalkits.co.uk...
You can even get a vegetarians survival kit.

I think going lone wolf is ok but to have a partner would be better. Sticking with the packs ok if you got a good leader. If you know your going to be on the outskirts of urban places then i would take a change of clothing in a backpack along with a radio a water container torch and a medium sized ground sheet. A good pair of boots. Footwear is important as you could find yourself doing some distance by foot. The knife.

A couple of hand grenades wouldn�t go a miss, especially if you�re being hunted as a dissident. If you live in the UK than guns are pretty much out of the question unless you know the right people. Guns might come your way but you might not have the choice. Main thing to remember check your ammo and check out the safety catch.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
For me it would be ideal to survive with a partner in the country/abandoned city/whatever. Two would be perfect. Not enough to attract attention yet enough to help you if you break your leg. Problem is that I don't know a single person (in RL) who believes in NWO. So immedietly (or not so immedietly) we have a problem. There's going to be about 10000 of us running around in the woods somewhere. We will never find one another. I give myself about a month before I go completely insane. I need people. Another mention. Pets. How are you guys providing for them? I hope they when you're bugging out you'll stop to let the hamsters/cats/ferrets/birds/rats/mice/fish?/lizards?/dogs out. Or take them with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by briel
Another mention. Pets. How are you guys providing for them? I hope they when you're bugging out you'll stop to let the hamsters/cats/ferrets/birds/rats/mice/fish?/lizards?/dogs out. Or take them with you.

I have exactly the same concern. I am not leaving my dog behind, no matter what happens. I don't know how we'll provide food for him. I am also looking to get him a rain coat and blanket to protect him from the harsh weathers. Food is as much as a concern for him, as it is for us, perhaps more so, as he needs a very high protein diet.

I had a really horrific dream about the NWO before waking up. I am still shaken up from it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If food wasnt a problem a dog would be a asset in my book. Dogs can be great early warning for you and valuable source of protection. They are also a great companion if your alone.

Heck even MAD MAX managed to have a dog

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
theres a reason i use the name genuine ninja (think about it) the sword used by ninjas was around 24 inches long, it was designed specifically to be used in forests or confined spaces, and there are many ways of carrying it without strapping it to your back, depending on what you are wearing you can carry a sword with no chance of it being seen, i know all about hiding in plain sight as a drunk, farmer or beggar. As for what you said about knives and daggers, i could join a circus with the throwing skills i got!!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
the only problem I have with this theory about a giant takeover by the NWO, is how are they going to convince hundreds upon thousands of people from each nation to go commit genocide and herd their people into death camps? Even if you brought in some 3rd world monkeys from somewhere, theres simply no way you can get a huge portion of the entire planet to do that to their own kind. Someone explain to me where the NWO will find all these people to do their bidding...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
If food wasnt a problem a dog would be a asset in my book. Dogs can be great early warning for you and valuable source of protection. They are also a great companion if your alone.

Heck even MAD MAX managed to have a dog

I completely agree, but the biggest problem is, they bark. Now for someone who is trying to hide, that can be quite a problem. In addition, people should also check if their dogs have been microchipped.

Krackel,

Do you want the fantastic possibility, or the not-so fantastic one? I'll give you both:

Fantastic:

1. The government have been breeding deadly clone warriors in underground cities, that have been programmed to torture and kill.

2. Mind control.

Not so fantastic:

Conditioninng, propoganda, divide and rule, and mob psychology. Humans beings are very vulnerable to manipulation. As humans being are not very logical and rational, they think more emotionally and have an instinct to form prejudices. Hitler capitalized on this human weakness, as have many tyrants and dictators have, galvanizing people into doing what he wanted:

1: Alienating the jews
2: Giving up their freedoms
3: Participating in his campaign - nazism

In a mob, and I have witnessed the formation of many, people get entrained into the emotions of a group, and lose sight of their individual intellect and thoughts. In fact our current society is one example of such, who have been conditioned to respond to "conspiracy "UFO" "Sprituality" by terminating all logical thought about it. We are also entrained to the mindset of a collective.

The police forces that will help the NWO, have been pre-conditioned, they have been made to believe, that we are the enemy, we must be contained, controlled and subjugated. In Alex Jones videos, where they showed training of these forces, you would be shocked, what kind of things are said to them, that completely dehumanizes the value of life.

Ultimately, the result is to desensitize the NWO forces from empathizing with their enemy/victim. This is exactly how Nazis, terrorists, dictatorships formed.

So really don't be skeptical, the NWO has all the manpower and resources to take over. They have had decades of preperations, and they are still warming up today, by flooding in the streets and wrecking havoc, in the name of "police exercises" or "anti-terrorist exercises" I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that the NWO can do it. In fact, have you forgotten how brutal they were with WACO, Seattle, Mimai, Oregon, Portland? Police power has become ridiculous in US today, shooting dogs, shooting children, beating up protestors. It's inhumane.

The fact that the NWO can do it, now comfortably, with the patriot act(US) or the civil contingencies bill, (UK) should be sirening alarms for every civilian in the western world. The NWO have absolute power, and absolute power corrupts, always.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
hiding in the woods wouldnt be the way I would want to do it, how could I live every day in fear? knowing I ran and hid while my people were being slaughtered, dont hold your own life like its something special, life is a test and going to run and hide is failure. You wont be hiding to organize some kind of resistance either, they can detect marijuana plants from helicopters in the forest, what makes you think they wouldnt notice even the slightest signs of human life? dont forget bloodhounds either. It would be counter productive ot go hide, it would make killing you much easier, youre isolated in the woods, they have equipment and supplies, you have whatever you managed to save beforehand, dont think youre going to haul massive amounts of supplies in vehicles either, there wont be any gas for you.
You think your 20'x20' squash and potato garden you planted in the hills will last you more than a month? wrong again. at this day in age man has lost so much of his nature survival skills that he had during the early times, we need food water and shelter, it seems like those are thing we can manifest ourselves if we consider ourselves to be "nature boy" Which I most definately am, but even the most hardcore wilderness guy cant constantly be on the run, and expect to be in good health.... And I dont know about you guys, but my conscience would be my biggest burden, thinking that while my friends and family lay dead in their homes, I am trying to save my own butt hiding out in some forest, waiting for the inevitable. Dont be a coward, dont abandon your warrior sprit, I would rather die with my hands wrapped tightly around the throat of the enemy, than die cowering in a cave.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by krackel]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That was quite inspiring krackel, but run of hide in the mountains and leave your family behind. Well actually!! Nooo. There are though a lot of people out there with no family�s or with circumstances that have left their family relationships vague. Although a tight family unit that works well would be great in situations like these. It wont always be possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Question. How does thermal imaging make it different from say a bear and me?

I would like to point out the helicopters find pot mainly by hit or miss. If you're in dense enough forests it's pretty hard to be found.

Around where I live some guy killed his wife yet managed with no preparation food or water to sucessfully hide for 3 weeks on a 10 acre plot from over 300 policemen complete with dogs. Helicopters are overrated unless they're your escape vehicle.

My idea would be that this new government has enough problems to deal with than running off after some crazy people who are slowly staving to death in the woods with thier knives. The trouble with being found will only start when you're in a group larger than about 10.

To the person who worried about feeding thier dog. My dog basically lives outside and just comes in to her bed on cold nights etc. She can pretty much feed herself. Also, if you're not there how is your dog going to get food anyway. It's better that she's with you and not dead or slowly starving to death in cage.

To the person I shall call nature boy who is skeptical of humans' abilities. It can work. You might be miserable and sick and covered in poison ivy that you thought was edible but you're still alive. (for how long is another matter...)

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
yes, the problem is youre still running, and thats not good. People shouldnt run fom the enemy, thats no way to die.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Bears don't move like humans. Bears don't have the same physiological makeup as humans. Additionally the specific heat signature of bears is quite different than humans, given the placement of their organs in comparison to ours. These are readily observable on any real-time thermal imaging system.

MK

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by briel

Well it really depends on the type of thermal camera used and how close it is to you. But for the most part your profile will give you away. If your crunched up in a ball your going to look like say a bear or any large animal crunched up in a ball too. You will still show up as a heat source but it would be hard to tell what you are.

One bear you would not look like is a polar bear they dont show up on thermal cameras. Their bodies are very well-insulated and give off no detectable heat levels. They are pretty much invisible to infrared imaging .

If your walking or running on two legs your going to look like a human and not anything eles. There may be ways to lower your IR sig with something like a Mylar blanket perhaps. I have never heard of any test with IR cameras though so I dont know if they lower it to undetectable levels.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What choice do you have?

1. Stay in the city, and get thrown in a concentration camp
2. Go into the wilderness, and be hunted down

They both likely lead to death, or life worse than death. Except, one of them, will not destroy your soul. Hiding, does not mean you are a coward, it means you are wise. Yeah, many are going to perish by staying, many will willingly accept death, then why should you? You are not going to win the war dead, are you? What happened to the Jews who all chose to stay in the cities? Each were hunted down, and herded out of their homes. Let history be a lesson for you.

As long as you are alive, that flame of freedom keeps burning. You are winning as long as you are living. So live longer. As I said before, it's not us that are surviving, it's our values and our human spirit. When all this is over, someone will need to rebuild civilization, based on the values we are fighting for. How are you going to do that? When you just accept death from the onset.

Yes, the NWO are superior, and yes, if they wanted to find you, you don't stand a chance, wherever you go. Does that mean you give up, and accept death? No you continue to live, and live as long as you can, because that is how you are going to win the war.

Before you make that decision "to stay" just ask yourself, how many lives are at stake with your decision. Do the wise thing; LIVE.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join