It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If they were actively looking for you, and used everything at their disposal, then it is only a matter of time before they find your habitat. This is why survivors would have to adopt a nomadic life-style, constantly moving and resettling. However, would they really be "actively" looking for you? As long as we stay out of their way, and they have power over the western world and the vast majority of people, there maybe no motivation for them to come looking.

What is more likely is to be spotted accidentally. Hence, why we would need to be living a more stealthy lifestyle. I would imagine the best cover to evade IR detection would be in the mountains or jungle.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

survivors would have to adopt a nomadic life-style, constantly moving and resettling. However, would they really be "actively" looking for you? As long as we stay out of their way, and they have power over the western world and the vast majority of people, there maybe no motivation for them to come looking.

Indeed. Lets look at the implications of this- how long would the survivors be on the quiet run? I'd imagine the rest of their lives, if large confined city-states were to be developed by NWO-types. If this got to the point where it was a long-term scenario, you can expect the average natural lifespan of the survivors to decrease dramatically. One case of appendicitis or pneumonia and you've had it. Carrying gear on your back is wonderful if you are planning on disappearing for a year (perhaps two), but realistically accidents do happen. If you fall and sustain a compound fracture to your femur, for example, do you have the necessary medical gear to tend to such a devastating wound? Are you able to remain motionless and survive while the bone knits?

This is why there is the need for a community. I think that people would be at each other's throats at first, but once everyone realized it was a permanent change, there would be more cooperation. If you are in a nomadic situation, there must be some "destination". The question is, how do you go about developing a survival community without getting shot or robbed in the process?

Oh, from the standpoint of "them" looking for you- by that point, satellite IR technology would be in full effect (think the Ray Liotta movie, "No Escape"). But I seriously doubt "they" would be coming after anyone observed in the middle of nowhere.

MK

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was kind of surprised that nobody suggested dehydrated foods as a food source. I have a dehydrator at home, and dried beef makes a tasty snack, and weighs very little, and if you can find access to water, can be rehydrated fairly easily. Also, dehydrators work wonders with fruits & vegetables too. One could pack (theoretically) 50 lbs of food into a pack weighing about 10 lbs, if it were dehydrated. The nutritional value of the food is pretty much the same too.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyDVDZ
I was kind of surprised that nobody suggested dehydrated foods as a food source. I have a dehydrator at home, and dried beef makes a tasty snack, and weighs very little, and if you can find access to water, can be rehydrated fairly easily. Also, dehydrators work wonders with fruits & vegetables too. One could pack (theoretically) 50 lbs of food into a pack weighing about 10 lbs, if it were dehydrated. The nutritional value of the food is pretty much the same too.

I suggested MREs which are pretty much the same thing. Making your own is a good idea dehydrated foods have a great shelf life. They even have MREs that will heat themselves by just adding water, A nice warm meal is always great when out in the wilderness. Though they can also be eaten cold.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The decision between a group existence and going it alone is rather important. Group dynamics change everything and can either help or hinder survival. Also I think groups stand a much better chance of being targets of hunts, since they are more of a threat than a lone person in the woods, plus tracking a group is far easier than a single person. Really its all a personal choice one has to make, preferably before things go to crap.

On the topic of IR detection, I think there may be more ways to protect onself than just hiding in a cave. Its known among marijuana growers that pine trees have a heat signature above most other plants and trees... except for maijuana, so they use large pine trees to obscure the heat signature of their crops. I don't know the difference between a humans signature and pine trees, but I would think a sufficiently dense crop of trees could obscure the signature, possibly enough to avoid detection. Also space blankets reflect 80% or more of radiated body heat, so they could be used (with obvious camoflage) to lessen the heat signature of a person or a shelter. Also to avoid NV units flares, fire and explosions really make it unpleasant for the viewer.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Alright, this topic is awesome. For the past week all I could think about was getting tons of survival # together and getting outta this country...hopefully as soon as possible. I got a friend whose coming with me.

This thread has been a big helper and motivator. The only problem now is the time span.

I was hoping I'd have a while to get things together...but it is not looking so good.

How much time do you guys think you have? Like alternateheaven said, I would like to do this preferably before # hits the fan.

Getting out the USA is going to be almost impossible if martial law takes place...which it is going to. The question is how soon?? I need more time that I don't think we have.

Anyways- here is my idea...I wanna know what you guys think.

I'm heading for South America...probably the mountain/jungle line in Peru or Chile (or even Bolivia or Ecuador). Bringing a plethora of seeds of all kind. We're going to basically grow our own food and fish at nearby streams.

I'm hoping that this is far enough away to atleast avoid the NWO for a good while (many years hopefully). Bad or good plan?

Note: We've planned it out a bunch more, this is just the basic idea. We would need a lot of tools and supplies...a machette definitely. Man I gotta start getting ready...

Live like the Incas in the mountains??? Hmm..

PS- I'm not planning to stay and fight it out b/c I can't spiritually evolve under tyrannical oppression...especially when they fluoridate the water.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Considering there are ruins in South America still undiscovered I would think dissapearing down there would be within reason, just make sure your up to par on recognizing poisionous and dangerous animals, and watch out for the goat sucker

I don't think getting out of the country would be the problem, but getting out of major cities would probably be difficult. Dense areas of population will be the first concern for controling in the even of all hell breaking loose. Out of the way towns will be an afterthought, so if you live in a rural area slipping away will be relatively easy, as long as you find ways to avoid major interstates, highways and large cities.

I woudl think assembling the necessary gear could be done in a month or two at the most, tho just about everything can be bought at Walmart or any camping supply store. Aquiring a gun is a different story, as you have to go through a background check and fill out lots of paperwork. Prices on guns are too varying for me to give ideas of prices, because what you pay at a gun show or from a private sale is different than the MSRP of most weapons.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks man. Yeah, being familiar with the area would be a must. Goat sucker? hehee

I'm in Boston. All I can think is...........lockdown.

Time to start getting ready. Unfortunately I don't think it would be wise for me to wait until I know what is happening..iit'll probably be too late by then. I'm in school, its gonna be hard to drop everything before stuff happens...oh well. Here we go...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you are in Boston, you probably don't have time to get to South Aerica unless you bu out well in advance. I would take a long look at a more realistic idea of going to the Canadian wilderness. It is a larger country with many times smaller population.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
AmericanMadMan-

I've been thinking Canada...but they will be the USA's bitch in no time. Granted they have a huge wilderness...I'm just not a cold kinda person...makes living and morale a lot worse...in my opinion.

So you're thinking # is gonna hit the fan soon too huh? I'm counting the days...just saw an article about Syria *supposedly* firing at US troops. If we go into Syria, I'll be on the move right away. I'm just worried that they will instill martial law before I can move...

I want your honest opinion....how long you think I have left before I should be the hell out of Boston? The upcoming elections are not looking good...

I still gotta get ready...Canada might be my only option...we'll see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teragon

Anyways- here is my idea...I wanna know what you guys think.

I'm heading for South America...probably the mountain/jungle line in Peru or Chile (or even Bolivia or Ecuador). Bringing a plethora of seeds of all kind. We're going to basically grow our own food and fish at nearby streams.

I'm hoping that this is far enough away to atleast avoid the NWO for a good while (many years hopefully). Bad or good plan?

Note: We've planned it out a bunch more, this is just the basic idea. We would need a lot of tools and supplies...a machette definitely. Man I gotta start getting ready...

Live like the Incas in the mountains??? Hmm..

South America might not be the best choice. Remote parts of S America in the countries you named are very dangerous perhaps more so then the US under martial law. They dont take to kindly to American Gringos in those areas either. Drug cartels run the show in S America you stumble across a drug plant in the jungle and your pretty much not comming out of the jungle.

The jungle itself can be a horrible place for someone that is not trained to survive there. The jungle is parasite central im talking the stuff of nightmares type of parasites. Flies that lay there eggs in your body the "kissing" bugs even a fish that will swim up your, well just look up the (candtru fish).

Then you have the disease many diseases are transmitted through the bite of infected insects such as mosquitoes, flies, fleas, ticks, and lice. Then you have the dangerous non parasite or disease carring animals and theres alot of them.

If you are not trained to survive in the jungle stay out of it or it will eat you alive.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey don't give up so fast, First I believe that even as a brit you can own (correct me if I am wrong)and Air rifle ( an learn to shoot quite well I might add) while this may not have any stopping power against military forces it will kill a rabbit or squirrel or if that is not your thing learn to set trot lines and to a little fishing. add to that the many many pages of survival information on the internet like learning the plants and (I know it sounds gross but the insects as well that are edible in your locality. The saying Keep you friends close and enemies even closer comes to mind, don't just know where the bases or police stations are (though this is a first step) but learn to think like the military and the police forces, there are a lot of service manuals that are available directly from the armed forces and the police. I am not saying go out and learn to be an Army Ranger or a British SAS agent but learn the procedures and commit some of them to memory. and hey I wouldn't leave the cities immediately if this were to happen. we have a vast underground drainage system for starters this is a good place to avoid troop movements and any raids and cities will be the best place to steal food. Yes a bunker would be great but hey who has the time with what seems like such an accelerated rate of change towards demise these days. limit your movement in the open to after nightfall and learn a little bit about camouflage concealment and evasion. Survival is not all that different from Internetting in that a little knowledge about your enemy ( windows) goes a long way. saying that you may even find some of this stuff even fun. since I have started learning about survival I have learned to make my own nets for fishing how to make a ghillie suit for camouflage I have an emergency kit in my my vehicle and my girlfriends vehicle as well as a pocket kit for me and a purse kit for her. I have written instructions for the girlfriend about communications and rally points for us to meet at in the event that we can not talk via phone cell phone etcetera I make sure the ralley points change every so many hours so that any searching and capturing of civillians going on can be avoided, I have designated markers so that she or I know if the other has already been to this ralley point and moved on to the next and so on and so forth. and just so you know I am not a survivalist either just doing a little planning it keeps me entertained and is kind of like playing a board game. Well have fun if this (hypothetical) situation occurs I am sure that I will run into someone from this site somewhere.

quote by unknown
"I plan on living for ever, so far, so good."

[edit on 10/15/2004 by geocom]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The US is not going to do this, unless Kerry is chosen as president....

This is one of the plans that the Russians have had since the 50s, to attack the US, and if anything does happens remotely like this, which i think it will, it will be done by the Russians, with the aid of the UN forces, the Chinese, and the help of terrorists.... These people use each other like we used some of the people in the past to fight enemies, and now have become our enemies also...

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend..." this phrase never gets outdated, and it has been true throughout the "known" history of mankind.

Every prophecy I have heard of, from credible psychics, say that the scenario given by the first poster, would be brought by the Russians, Chinese, some other communist countries, and with the help of some countries in the middle east.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I myself am from the UK also and so getting a gun is a near impossibilty.
However a gun will only beat a sword if the person isnt close enough to cut you with it, if we are in the woods (which seems to be where everyone is gonna run to) then i would take a sword over a gun as it requires no maintenence, ammo, and most importantly of all, its silent

This is a great topic, i just had to join in. I think beginning now, anyone who genuinely believes in this scenario should begin training in martial arts, survival training, and anything else that will give you a head start

A traditional english longbow has enough power to fire an arrow through a 3 inch thick solid oak door and still have enough force to kill the person standing on the other side.

A pollaxe/warhammer can kill a man in body armour with a single blow

The three weapons i listed can be bought anywhere in the world. and arent very expensive, and will last a lifetime, can the same be said for a gun?

I dont have time to list all my survival plans (i'll be doing that at a later date) but if you want to camp in the woods and feel safe, i recommend learning to make some booby-traps to place around you, the easiest of which is a shallow pit, full of sharpened sticks covered (the gross bit) in your own excrement, (the infections created by this will put anyone tracking you out of the picture for days, even weeks), simply cover this with twigs and leaves and sleep safely

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is an absolute treasure of a topic. Thank you everyone. I woke up early today(6 am) and went jogging/running to see how well I would fare. I had my warmest clothes on in layers: thermal top and pants, fleece jumper, jeans(I still have to get some water proof pants) and a warm coat. Alongside gloves and a scarf and one of those face covers. It was cold outside, but it did not affect me, on the contrary I was warm and sweating from the heat trapped inside.

Yet while I succeeded in conquering the cold. I failed miserably on the jog. I really need to become more fit. I was winded by the time I completed the circuit around my area, and was exhausted, and was finding it hard to breathe. Eventually I went from running/jogging to walking like a snail, as it was too much for me. In addition to that I get a really intense pain in my shins, when running, the pressure exerted on them, can sometimes be too much to cope with.

I don't have all the time in the world to start an aerobics exercise regime. Are there any tips on breathing, and posture, when running?

I also think we should now discuss when to put our plans into action. I would to ask everyone now, what is that you will be doing:

1. Stay at home, hide and fight
2. Let them take you into camps in hope that it may not be bad(should I even have this as an option?)
3. Quickly head out of the city on the day martial law is declared
4. Head out now: where will you go?
5. Head out after certain tell-tale signs: like what?

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
did some research on the Air gun thing in the UK and you have many more air gun shooting clubs in the UK than we do here in the states.

and many online stores over there to here are a couple links.

f4bscale.worldonline.co.uk...
the above link even has the UK air gun laws on the page

www.theoben.co.uk...

www.bullnet.co.uk...

So there you go use the resources as you wish.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
don't worry , about a thing, 'cause every little thing, its gonna be allright

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by genuineninja
I myself am from the UK also and so getting a gun is a near impossibilty.
However a gun will only beat a sword if the person isnt close enough to cut you with it, if we are in the woods (which seems to be where everyone is gonna run to) then i would take a sword over a gun as it requires no maintenence, ammo, and most importantly of all, its silent

This is a great topic, i just had to join in. I think beginning now, anyone who genuinely believes in this scenario should begin training in martial arts, survival training, and anything else that will give you a head start

A traditional english longbow has enough power to fire an arrow through a 3 inch thick solid oak door and still have enough force to kill the person standing on the other side.

A pollaxe/warhammer can kill a man in body armour with a single blow

The three weapons i listed can be bought anywhere in the world. and arent very expensive, and will last a lifetime, can the same be said for a gun?

A sword does require maintenence unless you want it to turn into a useless piece of dull junk. You have to sharpen a sword and keep it well oiled or it will rust and dull which will make it become useless.

Taking a sword over a gun is insane you will lose ever time. The sword is obsolete and has been for hundreds of years. For that matter so is the bow and the poleaxe and warhammer.

A gun can be silent with the aid of a silencer which can be made with household goods if you know what you are doing. and yes a gun can last a lifetime the AK-47 is proof of this.

I guess a sword is better then your bare hands but if you come up against a person with a gun I advise you to run.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Care to enlighten us on the homemade silencer? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Indigo-

Thanks for thinking about time constraints. Of you five options, the last three could be it for me. I'd like to leave pre-emptively but I don't know how soon. If I have everything ready (take me a while, b/c I'm slow) before it goes down, then I'm outtie. My telltale signs are these (but why am I waiting for them?!?! I know its gonna happen):

Invasion of Syria or another foreign country.
Any other type of war (Russia, China, etc.)- don't matter who hits first.
Any type of *large-casuality* terror attack (home or foreign)
Any seemingly normal epidemics
And of course- martial law

I don't wanna be here for the fifth or any others really...which I guess is why it is a separate option.

Those are my thoughts. I'm just thinking poo might go down right before or after elecctions...that is very very soon.
You?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join