It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Cheer up its like 99.9% us and .01% them- we must simply win over the hearts and minds of others. Theres also a lot of other good things that could be done that i havn't seen mentioned. Expand your range of possibility. And having lots of money would make resources more easily avalible RIGHT NOW so i would recommend working on that.

im not gonna say anything more online, but their are INFINITE options, and INFINITE possibilities.

consider this in your quest for knowledge and survival

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You put up a good discussion mate. But I don't feel like writing a novel so I'll you what I would do in a condensed form.

First of all I'd cower for my life. XD No, it's a serious situation, but back when Y2K was important I was non-believer. But I have to to you all, that was very fortunate for every single one of us that disaster never happened. I doubt if the Y2K bug would've came true I'd still be alive. But that's what it's like when we're being spoiled by technology.

You don't rely on your wits to save you when a national disaster should occur. I wanna rely on myself to save myself and others when the time comes to get out of dodge. Or if I have to stay in dodge I wanna make sure I can look out for myself, the N.W.O. ain't taking me away without a fight.

I don't own any guns so I think I'm a sitting duck when the authorities would be knocking at my to haul me off. But my best bet at the moment would be studying as many survival guides as I can. I'd rather be book smart than not having any smarts at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think that when you consider the NWO's possible back engineering extraterrestrials technology and using that against us there may indeed be a way for them to control many with few.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
THANK YOU !! is there any were in the world that would be the safest place

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey new here but saw this post via a web search & got reading most of it....i too have been searching the web for suvival hints tips etc mainly because i want to make a stand!

Firstly.....
-Time scale - 2012 fits nicely for NWO kick off...all those prophosies (Nostodamus & the Mayan).

-Kit lists (including general civilian survival & combatant survival kits).

-Tactics (Military, Policing, Militia & Gang/Mob) these tactics include nulling Police horse charges, CS sprays, heavy weaponry & how WE can fight back!

-Maps, knowing the area your in is essential for attacking & evading.

-Group or solo? my personal preferance is group, but of a select few who you can count on & have necassary skills to aid your group.

-Stand or run? well like i said i'l be standing & fighting, but not before i run, i currently reside in a heavily populated area near London & would A suffer from local chaos & B its not my home ground.

So on this note i will be running for the hills! Literally!! My home town is about 1 & a half hours drive, but would be the best place for any defence or attack actions to be made from (Familiar ground), plus my "group" isn't far from there.

-Rally points, these i have also sorted out, these include 2 old briton hill forts (preserved by heritage groups), the high ground.

-Armour! yes armour! BP, stab & flak vests all very usefull.....well in a riot or confrontation anyway & yes they can be expensive, however a guy in my group works with fibreglass & carbonfibre so not really an issue, plus with the latest technology breakthrough for "liquid armour" even better!! flexable & bullet proof.

-Ranged weapons, well this i'v been giving some serious thought to & have come up with several options for the UK anyway.
1) BB (pellet) gun - weapon & ammo most commonly available.
2) Shotgun - weapon & ammo available at gun clubs, police stations(Main) & Military barrack magazine.
3) Crossbow - very unlikely as has been outlawed
4) Competition bow - Sport centres

Unorthodox weapons (DIY)
5) "Petrol bomb"
6) Flamethrower - lighter & bottle with fuel to be ejected by pump or other pressure.
7) Golf ball launcher - if you have see the "Scrapheap challenge" TV series you'd know exactly what i mean

Lastly i'd like to answer some of the other questions asked here....

-Homemade silencer for firearm, a 2 litre coke bottle taped around the weapons muzzle should supress the noise from the weapons discharge, this can be used for quiet kills (Hunting or other) however i'm unsure of the amount of supression as it will depend on the weapons output & is only good for 1 "kill" afterwards the gasess will escape through the exit hole from previous round thus allowing noise to pass.

-EM weaponry no point!! power in large amounts will be needed.....ok maybe if you have a powerplant that your trying to fortify!?!? But seriously not very portable.

-Melee weaponry, at times these primitive weapons can be life savers! Mauls, clubs & other bludgeon weapons are mostly silent, as are most others all with there own special usess

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rogueduke

-Homemade silencer for firearm, a 2 litre coke bottle taped around the weapons muzzle should supress the noise from the weapons discharge,

A suppressor works by controlling the flow of escaping gas. If you ever take one apart they are essentially a stack of washers that sort of dissipate and vent the gas.

I cant imagine the old soda bottle taped on will perform the same way.

These guys say it doesnt work.

If you has a series of leather washers and some simple tubing and and threading tools you build a real one and not look like an idiot when you hear that loud BANG! and everyone looks at you and your tape and soda bottle.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh well lol i won't be needing one, i'l be making the most noise i can

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rogueduke

All this talk about weapons-- what about your body? Yes, it can be used as a weapon...But isn't some major prep needed for your body. Like training yourself to eat less, higher endurance, parkour (freerunning), etc. What are some more ideas that need to be thought about? We mentioned marksmanship, but what else?

DefionsBride

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Check out survival techniques on you tube, there is heaps of them for all sorts of conditions. Especially look up BEAR GRYLLS survival tips documentaries, this guy has a mountain full of great ideas.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join