NWO Survival Planning

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are we taking about a cure here? best way to survive after the NWO? don't let it happen because once it happens you may not be able to remove it.

NWO sounds like the movie "STAR WARS", the galaxic empire removes crime and war by removing freedom and controlling everyone. "Big Brother ", "V for vendatta" and "Half-Life2" also comes into mind.

After NWO is in power, they are likly to use mind control, brain washing, propaganda, force and advance technology to control the population turing everybody into slaves and zombies. What can a zomibe do if it gets an evil master? Nothing. When our thoughts and minds are not our own, WE CAN ONLY OBEY AND CANNOT RESIST.

Hiding will not work. We can only hide out for so long in this age of technology. The only way is to destroy the heads of NWO to remove its control and free everyone. The longer you wait, the more impossible it becomes.

In this case, the only defence is an aggresive offence, wait and you become dominated, so dont let it happen in the first place. There isn't another planet that we can run to......

You want to survive, Find the NWOs heads!!! Stop their plan. Or hope that God really loves you.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
this mitgh sound disdurbing but its a viable option:

there is sub way tunnles and the are all ways sewers this is were sword would shine (swords may not have ammo but its range is limited.... i suggest throwing knives) if you learn your way around them fast enough you may be able to survive there.... oh and if your worried about smoke use propane lamps

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 27-6-2006 by imwithstupid]

[edit on 28/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
opps, sorry i got a little carried away, i'll try not to let it happen again, it was a unstable emotion insight of mine.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
as far as being proactive even saying you want to form a group in defense from the government puts a huge target on your forehead. But think of it this way, and before I say this I asssure you I only do so because I am in no way shape or form for fighting the government. Look at all of us talking openly about it, now think about how many people were smart and are already waiting for the war, guns ready, plans ready, and untracked by the government?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
i think bill gates is in the NWO. you can see the evil in his eyes hehe.....

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
absolutely ridiculous. i hate to even dignify this fantastical scenario with a response, but i am unfortunately unable to witness something so far-fetched and unreal and NOT comment on the absurdity of the very notion.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
absolutely ridiculous. i hate to even dignify this fantastical scenario with a response, but i am unfortunately unable to witness something so far-fetched and unreal and NOT comment on the absurdity of the very notion.

really?.......well do you believe that javier solana is the AC?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i have absolutely no idea what you just asked me. but i'm pretty sure i'm offended.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The thought of something like this (NWO/Police State/WWIII) just doesn't even taste right...but if I had to plan/prepare for such an event, this is how I would go about it. (sorry if I have re-posted what others have stated)

1. Firearms: You better have something to arm yourself with, period. I recommend a good all-around SMG (MP5A4, MP7A1, P90) for it's rate of fire, ease of ammunition and distance covered. An SMG is light weight, easy to carry and great in short range conflicts. I'd also recommened a good overall hand gun like the Heckler-Koch MARK 23 .45 AUTO. Ammunition is key, so ensure you have plenty of ammo for your alloted weapons. Of course, anything would do in a time of crisis...and the more you can arm yourself with, the better rate of survival you have. A good fixed blade combat/survival knive would also come in handy, and would be a "must have" in this situation. A good knive will always come in handy.

2. Tool Kit: This is a must have, you can either piece one together or buy one online. The most "BASIC" kit should include...
1. Compass
2. Candle
3. Brass Snare Wire
4. Fishing Kit with hooks
5. Fishing line, weights and swivels
6. Matches/small lighter
7. Sewing Kit
8. Wire Saw
9. Water Purification Tablets/Purification straws
10. Fire Lighting Flint and Striker
11. Safety Pins
12. Pencil/Waterproof paper
13. Small hand mirror
14. Ziploc freezer bags
15. Condoms
16. 550lb para cord/painters tarp (if you plan on making your own shelter, etc always good to have)
17. suture/first aid kit (small, medium, large...your choice)
18. small flash light

3. 3/5 lb. assault pack (medium/large): A good assault pack is vital, and will be your only means of carrying your equipment. You can find various different assualt packs at any military/SOG store. If you don't own one, I would invest in one. This will carry all of your supplies, and be your direct life source. I wouldn't stock pile food, as ammo/water/clothes would be my first priority. You can always "find" or "hunt" food. I recommend packing a small "survival guide" or a "what to eat" while out in the wilderness. You can survive without food for weeks without permanent side effects. After the first day or two, which can be difficult psychologically and physically as your mind tries to "encourage" you to eat, your body and mind adjust and it is more easily tolerated. Food can be an asset, particularly in cold climates, and is good for morale; but be cautious and careful about obtaining it in the wild if you do not know how. Plants offer the most common and ready wild food source. Some basic rules to stay safe (there are always exceptions, but don't risk it unless you are positive): Avoid all plants with white sap, tiny hairs, umbrella shaped flowers and white or green berries. Red berries are less risky, but eat only if you recognize them as safe. Black or blue berries are generally safe. Aggregate berries, like raspberries, are always edible. Single fruits on a stem are generally safe. Avoid mushrooms and fungi, plants with bulb roots and fruits from plants with shiny leaves.

4. Tent/Sleeping bag: If something like this does kick off, I'm heading for the mountains...as high as I can get that's closely located to a water source. Remember, water is your 1st priority as your body can with stand a lack of food. Keep in mind, everything you own will be on your back...so don't over do it with a huge sleeping bag/tent. You can buy various "winter" tents that are compact, as well as top notch sleeping bags. Of course, price becomes a factor but we are talking about survival. Do not spare. I'm a natural explorer, and I trail/hike/mountain clmb for fun...so I guess I'm a bit prepared already. You don't need a tent/sleeping bag, but it's better to have than to go without.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Patron Saint]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am new to this, but I am all in with the bad things that will happen with the NWO and I don't see how we will be able to stop it. This organization helps to complete the setup for what is described in the book of Revelation.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patron Saint
The thought of something like this (NWO/Police State/WWIII) just doesn't even taste right...but if I had to plan/prepare for such an event, this is how I would go about it. (sorry if I have re-posted what others have stated)

1. Firearms: You better have something to arm yourself with, period. I recommend a good all-around SMG (MP5A4, MP7A1, P90) for it's rate of fire, ease of ammunition and distance covered. An SMG is light weight, easy to carry and great in short range conflicts. I'd also recommened a good overall hand gun like the Heckler-Koch MARK 23 .45 AUTO. Ammunition is key, so ensure you have plenty of ammo for your alloted weapons. Of course, anything would do in a time of crisis...and the more you can arm yourself with, the better rate of survival you have. A good fixed blade combat/survival knive would also come in handy, and would be a "must have" in this situation. A good knive will always come in handy.

2. Tool Kit: This is a must have, you can either piece one together or buy one online. The most "BASIC" kit should include...
1. Compass
2. Candle
3. Brass Snare Wire
4. Fishing Kit with hooks
5. Fishing line, weights and swivels
6. Matches/small lighter
7. Sewing Kit
8. Wire Saw
9. Water Purification Tablets/Purification straws
10. Fire Lighting Flint and Striker
11. Safety Pins
12. Pencil/Waterproof paper
13. Small hand mirror
14. Ziploc freezer bags
15. Condoms
16. 550lb para cord/painters tarp (if you plan on making your own shelter, etc always good to have)
17. suture/first aid kit (small, medium, large...your choice)
18. small flash light

3. 3/5 lb. assault pack (medium/large): A good assault pack is vital, and will be your only means of carrying your equipment. You can find various different assualt packs at any military/SOG store. If you don't own one, I would invest in one. This will carry all of your supplies, and be your direct life source. I wouldn't stock pile food, as ammo/water/clothes would be my first priority. You can always "find" or "hunt" food. I recommend packing a small "survival guide" or a "what to eat" while out in the wilderness. You can survive without food for weeks without permanent side effects. After the first day or two, which can be difficult psychologically and physically as your mind tries to "encourage" you to eat, your body and mind adjust and it is more easily tolerated. Food can be an asset, particularly in cold climates, and is good for morale; but be cautious and careful about obtaining it in the wild if you do not know how. Plants offer the most common and ready wild food source. Some basic rules to stay safe (there are always exceptions, but don't risk it unless you are positive): Avoid all plants with white sap, tiny hairs, umbrella shaped flowers and white or green berries. Red berries are less risky, but eat only if you recognize them as safe. Black or blue berries are generally safe. Aggregate berries, like raspberries, are always edible. Single fruits on a stem are generally safe. Avoid mushrooms and fungi, plants with bulb roots and fruits from plants with shiny leaves.

4. Tent/Sleeping bag: If something like this does kick off, I'm heading for the mountains...as high as I can get that's closely located to a water source. Remember, water is your 1st priority as your body can with stand a lack of food. Keep in mind, everything you own will be on your back...so don't over do it with a huge sleeping bag/tent. You can buy various "winter" tents that are compact, as well as top notch sleeping bags. Of course, price becomes a factor but we are talking about survival. Do not spare. I'm a natural explorer, and I trail/hike/mountain clmb for fun...so I guess I'm a bit prepared already. You don't need a tent/sleeping bag, but it's better to have than to go without.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good points! I completly agree with stocking up on weapons/ammo. Except you'll need a class 3 firearms license to obtain a fully auto. Unless you can find one to purchase illegally. I think forming small tight knit groups, and heading deep into the wilderness is the way to go. I live in Alaska, and there is so much uninhabited land mass to go hide and survive. Dont ever give up your firearms, without them we stand no chance!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Armed1

Assuming situation X occurs at the end of this year, snow will likely be available for water and transportation. A toboggan is very efficient for hauling food and gear. Snowshoes, synthetic layers of clothing, and reliable firearms and blades will be crucial. It is hard to go wrong with a 12 gauge. Cheese is a good high calorie winter hiking food. To efficiently melt snow at a rate to keep you hydrated, keep a container full next to the first layer of clothing on your body.

Study the United States Air Force Survival Manual.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good points aswell! A 12 gauge would be great for close combat/hunting. I think combined with a good semi auto .308, and say a .45 handgun you'd be pretty well armed! The best thing to do though would be to try and stay undetected and out of the conflicts.

Overall i think alaska will be the hardest state to takeover. Simply because almost everyone in the state has guns, and lots of them. I dont see people up here giving up there guns anytime soon. No matter what legislation gets passed. I know i will never.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Do you think we get on a list of those who have the intention and the means to make NWO happen? Don't we get some special attention while posting our views and fears and plans here? It's enough to make a site for the ppl who share anti-NWO views and then monitor that site...
The only reason I posted this, after reading all 15 pages is, to maybe help you disappear from their view, I don't know, but internet and privacy are not directly related, you get what I mean?
I say this even though all this is interesting for me and important and all.
Points to think about (that were not written about here) are
- salt (if you're not near oceans, how you get salt? it's vital.)
- gloves are more than just anti-cold (handle infested stuff, reach into tree holes for water, etc.)
- how you decide who is enemy? how you know who to join or let join? Man is not supposed to live alone, I wouldn't want to/couldn't live alone on the whole planet, and I wouldn't kill somebody just because he wants to live as well (trying to get my supplies), IF I could help them, teach them... so how you know who to shoot?

I know that our biggest enemy is WITHIN most of us. If we can win above that, we get a chance to survive. Homo Sapiens needs both sexes to reproduce, men and women, for example... Are you preparing for 5, 50 or 500 years of survival? The closer to infinity, the better. It takes that much to survive for just a week, in case of a prolonged dangerous situation.

Find the groups that can PRACTICALLY do something with that enemy within. Find the ones who aim for infinite survival. Just make a list of all the groups that deal with such things, then look at their products. Um... and prejudices are not the right glasses to wear when you do so.
Look at the facts.

And the true facts are the things that YOU experience. You can't say something is true or false without being able to experience it for yourself.
Don't just believe or disbelieve me.

(excuse me for my imperfect english)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Best way to prepare

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at anytime" Mark Twain

as with many sayings "live life to the fullest" and all that. once you've seen what you want to see, once you've done what you wanted to do, then go and start buying all the necessities for bunker or outdoor survival.

people say they may go out and join the army. who do you think runs the military already?

The Illuminati are Elite Men, those on the top, controlling the international bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. their agents are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government as expert s and advisor's, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans. They lure people away from god with money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

If you control governments and high authorities, then you already know where your targets live and what they've just bought and what your planning for.

use cash vs cards, hide your identities on the internet, keep your "hiding" location secret, even if it may be from good friends. it may sound a little paranoiac, but will be effective for at least a slightly longer period of time then not using those little bits.

be for military go for citizens (if that ever happens), the Illuminati will need to continue to stir up the governments and religions and get them to wage war till utter exhaustion, so as to make them want an "easy solution", which, of course, the Illuminati offers.

once they start to get those single governments is when they go after the citizens. the rich survive, the middle class and the poor go down the hill.

"When the rich wage war, its the poor that will die"~Jean-Paul Sarte

thats when the citizens will fight back, but the end will be inevitable

"Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win"~Jonathan Knzel

the battle will not be small enough to win.

my theory: join or die. join and die.

[edit on 4/1/08 by Ghost147]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
not everything is what it seems
futuremakers.quotaless.com
futuremaker_d10

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Well i can see none of you know anything about survival.
Each of you have posted on a world available web site where all can see, and even the enemy can be helped by this.

Make your plans based on your findings elsewhere, and get your self away from the public eye.

Sorry for the person who just created this cite, he is already a goner even before this NWO happens, he and his family will roll over for a cup of soup, and a doughnut.

You have got a lot to do if you wish to survive.

Jesus said, if you try to save your life you will lose it.
Giving in to the enemy will look as if you are doing the right thing, and will look as if this is the salvation.
That is how you will lose your life.

Jesus said, you can not survive on food alone.

Let people like me and mine take care of the NWO, and you just concentrate on surviving.
If you persist in the hardships, then the good times will be glorified.

Trust God and the words of Jesus.
Get prepared for the hard times NOW.

Here is one little tip.
When you go camping, you first locate a suitable site, if it was a surprise for your family, you would keep it a secret, if you could not take all your supplies in one you would?

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join