It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Survival Planning

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
VERY good topic. I wanted to contribute to this with a list of things you can eat in nature:

EDIBILITY OF PLANTS
Plants are valuable sources of food because they are widely available, easily procured, and, in the proper combinations, can meet all your nutritional needs.

WARNING

The critical factor in using plants for food is to avoid accidental poisoning. Eat only those plants you can positively identify and you know are safe to eat.

Absolutely identify plants before using them as food. Poison hemlock has killed people who mistook it for its relatives, wild carrots and wild parsnips.

At times you may find yourself in a situation for which you could not plan. In this instance you may not have had the chance to learn the plant life of the region in which you must survive. In this case you can use the Universal Edibility Test to determine which plants you can eat and those to avoid.

It is important to be able to recognize both cultivated and wild edible plants in a survival situation. Most of the information in this chapter is directed towards identifying wild plants because information relating to cultivated plants is more readily available.

Remember the following when collecting wild plants for food:

Plants growing near homes and occupied buildings or along roadsides may have been sprayed with pesticides. Wash them thoroughly. In more highly developed countries with many automobiles, avoid roadside plants, if possible, due to contamination from exhaust emissions.

Plants growing in contaminated water or in water containing Giardia lamblia and other parasites are contaminated themselves. Boil or disinfect them.

Some plants develop extremely dangerous fungal toxins. To lessen the chance of accidental poisoning, do not eat any fruit that is starting to spoil or showing signs of mildew or fungus.

Plants of the same species may differ in their toxic or subtoxic compounds content because of genetic or environmental factors. One example of this is the foliage of the common chokecherry. Some chokecherry plants have high concentrations of deadly cyanide compounds while others have low concentrations or none. Horses have died from eating wilted wild cherry leaves. Avoid any weed, leaves, or seeds with an almondlike scent, a characteristic of the cyanide compounds.

Some people are more susceptible to gastric distress (from plants) than others. If you are sensitive in this way, avoid unknown wild plants. If you are extremely sensitive to poison ivy, avoid products from this family, including any parts from sumacs, mangoes, and cashews.

Some edible wild plants, such as acorns and water lily rhizomes, are bitter. These bitter substances, usually tannin compounds, make them unpalatable. Boiling them in several changes of water will usually remove these bitter properties.

Many valuable wild plants have high concentrations of oxalate compounds, also known as oxalic acid. Oxalates produce a sharp burning sensation in your mouth and throat and damage the kidneys. Baking, roasting, or drying usually destroys these oxalate crystals. The corm (bulb) of the jack-in-the-pulpit is known as the "Indian turnip," but you can eat it only after removing these crystals by slow baking or by drying.
WARNING

Do not eat mushrooms in a survival situation! The only way to tell if a mushroom is edible is by positive identification. There is no room for experimentation. Symptoms of the most dangerous mushrooms affecting the central nervous system may show up after several days have passed when it is too late to reverse their effects.

Plant Identification
You identify plants, other than by memorizing particular varieties through familiarity, by using such factors as leaf shape and margin, leaf arrangements, and root structure.

The basic leaf margins (Figure 9-1) are toothed, lobed, and toothless or smooth.

These leaves may be lance-shaped, elliptical, egg-shaped, oblong, wedge-shaped, triangular, long-pointed, or top-shaped (Figure 9-2).

The basic types of leaf arrangements (Figure 9-3) are opposite, alternate, compound, simple, and basal rosette.

The basic types of root structures (Figure 9-4) are the bulb, clove, taproot, tuber, rhizome, corm, and crown. Bulbs are familiar to us as onions and, when sliced in half, will show concentric rings. Cloves are those bulblike structures that remind us of garlic and will separate into small pieces when broken apart. This characteristic separates wild onions from wild garlic. Taproots resemble carrots and may be single-rooted or branched, but usually only one plant stalk arises from each root. Tubers are like potatoes and daylilies and you will find these structures either on strings or in clusters underneath the parent plants. Rhizomes are large creeping rootstock or underground stems and many plants arise from the "eyes" of these roots. Corms are similar to bulbs but are solid when cut rather than possessing rings. A crown is the type of root structure found on plants such as asparagus and looks much like a mophead under the soil's surface.

Learn as much as possible about plants you intend to use for food and their unique characteristics. Some plants have both edible and poisonous parts. Many are edible only at certain times of the year. Others may have poisonous relatives that look very similar to the ones you can eat or use for medicine.

Universal Edibility Test
There are many plants throughout the world. Tasting or swallowing even a small portion of some can cause severe discomfort, extreme internal disorders, and even death. Therefore, if you have the slightest doubt about a plant's edibility, apply the Universal Edibility Test (Figure 9-5) before eating any portion of it.

Before testing a plant for edibility, make sure there are enough plants to make the testing worth your time and effort. Each part of a plant (roots, leaves, flowers, and so on) requires more than 24 hours to test. Do not waste time testing a plant that is not relatively abundant in the area.

Remember, eating large portions of plant food on an empty stomach may cause diarrhea, nausea, or cramps. Two good examples of this are such familiar foods as green apples and wild onions. Even after testing plant food and finding it safe, eat it in moderation.

You can see from the steps and time involved in testing for edibility just how important it is to be able to identify edible plants.

To avoid potentially poisonous plants, stay away from any wild or unknown plants that have--

Milky or discolored sap.

Beans, bulbs, or seeds inside pods.

Bitter or soapy taste.

Spines, fine hairs, or thorns.

Dill, carrot, parsnip, or parsleylike foliage.

"Almond" scent in woody parts and leaves.

Grain heads with pink, purplish, or black spurs.

Three-leaved growth pattern.
Using the above criteria as eliminators when choosing plants for the Universal Edibility Test will cause you to avoid some edible plants. More important, these criteria will often help you avoid plants that are potentially toxic to eat or touch.

An entire encyclopedia of edible wild plants could be written, but space limits the number of plants presented here. Learn as much as possible about the plant life of the areas where you train regularly and where you expect to be traveling or working. Listed below and later in this chapter are some of the most common edible and medicinal plants. Detailed descriptions and photographs of these and other common plants are at Appendix B.

TEMPERATE ZONE FOOD PLANTS

Amaranth (Amaranthus retroflexus and other species)

Arrowroot (Sagittaria species)

Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis)

Beechnut (Fagus species)

Blackberries (Rubus species)

Blueberries (Vaccinium species)

Burdock (Arctium lappa)

Cattail (Typha species)

Chestnut (Castanea species)

Chicory (Cichorium intybus)

Chufa (Cyperus esculentus)

Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)

Daylily (Hemerocallis fulva)

Nettle (Urtica species)

Oaks (Quercus species)

Persimmon (Diospyros virginiana)

Plantain (Plantago species)

Pokeweed (Phytolacca americana)

Prickly pear cactus (Opuntia species)

Purslane (Portulaca oleracea)

Sassafras (Sassafras albidum)

Sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella)

Strawberries (Fragaria species)

Thistle (Cirsium species)

Water lily and lotus (Nuphar, Nelumbo, and other species)

Wild onion and garlic (Allium species)

Wild rose (Rosa species)

Wood sorrel (Oxalis species)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROPICAL ZONE FOOD PLANTS

Bamboo (Bambusa and other species)

Bananas (Musa species)

Breadfruit (Artocarpus incisa)

Cashew nut (Anacardium occidental)

Coconut (Cocos nucifera)

Mango (Mangifera indica)

Palms (various species)

Papaya (Carica species)

Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum)

Taro (Colocasia species)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESERT ZONE FOOD PLANTS

Acacia (Acacia farnesiana)

Agave (Agave species)

Cactus (various species)

Date palm (Phoenix dactylifera)

Desert amaranth (Amaranths palmeri)

Seaweeds
One plant you should never overlook is seaweed. It is a form of marine algae found on or near ocean shores. There are also some edible freshwater varieties. Seaweed is a valuable source of iodine, other minerals, and vitamin C. Large quantities of seaweed in an unaccustomed stomach can produce a severe laxative effect.

When gathering seaweeds for food, find living plants attached to rocks or floating free. Seaweed washed onshore any length of time may be spoiled or decayed. You can dry freshly harvested seaweeds for later use.

Its preparation for eating depends on the type of seaweed. You can dry thin and tender varieties in the sun or over a fire until crisp. Crush and add these to soups or broths. Boil thick, leathery seaweeds for a short time to soften them. Eat them as a vegetable or with other foods. You can eat some varieties raw after testing for edibility.

SEAWEEDS

Dulse (Rhodymenia palmata)

Green seaweed (Ulva lactuca)

Irish moss (Chondrus crispus)

Kelp (Alaria esculenta)

Laver (Porphyra species)

Mojaban (Sargassum fulvellum)

Sugar wrack (Laminaria saccharina)

Preparation of Plant Food
Although some plants or plant parts are edible raw, you must cook others to be edible or palatable. Edible means that a plant or food will provide you with necessary nutrients, while palatable means that it actually is pleasing to eat. Many wild plants are edible but barely palatable. It is a good idea to learn to identify, prepare, and eat wild foods.

Methods used to improve the taste of plant food include soaking, boiling, cooking, or leaching. Leaching is done by crushing the food (for example, acorns), placing it in a strainer, and pouring boiling water through it or immersing it in running water.

Boil leaves, stems, and buds until tender, changing the water, if necessary, to remove any bitterness.

Boil, bake, or roast tubers and roots. Drying helps to remove caustic oxalates from some roots like those in the Arum family.

Leach acorns in water, if necessary, to remove the bitterness. Some nuts, such as chestnuts, are good raw, but taste better roasted.

You can eat many grains and seeds raw until they mature. When hard or dry, you may have to boil or grind them into meal or flour.

The sap from many trees, such as maples, birches, walnuts, and sycamores, contains sugar. You may boil these saps down to a syrup for sweetening. It takes about 35 liters of maple sap to make one liter of maple syrup!

From www.wilderness-survival.net...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've loved all of the suggestions here, all fantastic. I'm in the UK, and it is hard to get a gun, as they banned all semi-automatic pistols at one point and are still banned. But before that no heavy rifles were allowed, so us Brits will be stuck with crossbows!!
www.surplusandadventure.com...

All we really need to do, is form a resistance in several places. Most resistance groups would fail because of bad 'management', but I think devoted members could change the tide.
I'm looking to from one a while before the war, as 75,000,000 Brits won't be hard to find camping in their back garden! Like said, IR can't detect underground movements, so the resistance should operate frm bunker systems, that have a way of disposing of the heat.

Other things tahat could be useful for urban defence are:
Sandbags [fill with soil, won't make much of a difference]

Parabolic heaters [for winter/nights]

Stove

Grappling hook [make sure you can use it!]

Spotlight

Tripwire [place by rubble to help hide it]

Also be prepared to dig in, for bunkers, trenches, gun positions, whatever:

Cities are a good place to pick up supplies, as if they've been bombed, lots of people willd esert their homes/shops, leaving all stock. This would proove excelent for supply gathering.

Whoever mentioned money and trading early on in the thread is right. Money would be of no use if their is no where to spend/use it, so get nice equiptment and use it for trading, also have a place to hide everything you can't carry/wear.

And remember, always have a few of your national flags to put on poles to show it's been liberated in parts! If you run into police cars/police, you'll need to get their equipment:
Weapons + ammo
Police Radio [in-car]
Handcuffs
Police Radio [on person]
The uniform might come in handy if you can get it

Also, if you plan on taking prisoners, and you have a place to keep them, you'll need:
Handcuffs

Leg Irons

And remember, never give in to anyone!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
While I don't agree with the NWO Run To The Hills And Fight Them On The Beaches concept, I will say that cable ties made into flexicuffs are much better than steel handcuffs. They are lighter and it's much harder to slip out of them. You can also carry hundreds with you for the weight for one single cuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
What happened to the Jews who all chose to stay in the cities? Each were hunted down, and herded out of their homes. Let history be a lesson for you.
[edit on 21-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

I watched a good documentary about when the Germans enclosed a city full of Jews. Guess what the Jews did, they got guns, grenades, ammo etc... They started on underground bunkers. Then when the Germans arrived to kill them all with concentration camps, they gave them hell!
Imagine walking down a street [even in bodyarmour] expecting to capture some Jews to be shot. Then all of a sudden a greade lands at your feet and your pelted with bullets, more grenades, stones, you name it!
Eveantuatlly the Germans won, but after several months of seige.

You only need 3 things to survive:
Food + water [I know it's 2 but I don't care]
Shelter [must be safe]
Companionship [other people]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A plan for leaving your building in case of fire is just an example of how pre-planning for a disaster is better than nothing. Even city planners have to be aware of natural disaster planning- so what is wrong with 'us' having an emergency plan?

neighborhood watch meetings are a great place to meet your neighbors and develop 'agreements for emergency situations' (and the government pays for it:lol

personally- I have a bugout bag and caches of emergency goods hidden- I have a plan with my spouse to meet at a predestined place- with more substantial supplies.

And- if you have ever done any backpacking- you will have all the skills you need to survive at least the first week in the wilderness. I really like the liteweight homemade stuff better than the off the shelf overpriced crap.

Martial arts may help you gain an advantage- as well as really good knife-throwing skills

I am currently learning some new skills- as a hobby, you understand- like solar power, rainwater collection, greenhouses, chickens, composting- you get the drift-

I don't think the rich will be the only people to survive a disaster- natural or not- Homeless and camper type people will already have most of the survival skills necessary-

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
THOSE WHO ARE CENTERED WILL BE SAVED

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That was a nice conribution LOL. The only problem with solar energy is you need to carry a panel or hide one in the dalight. What could you use it for? You'd also need a lot to get a decent amount of energy, not to mention the cost of a panel, then buying equipment to change it to electricity.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
That was a nice conribution LOL. The only problem with solar energy is you need to carry a panel or hide one in the dalight. What could you use it for? You'd also need a lot to get a decent amount of energy, not to mention the cost of a panel, then buying equipment to change it to electricity.

lotsa battery operated devices out there- lotsa rechargeable batteries- and lotsa (small-hand carried solar battery chargers)

think GPS, PDA, flashlight, radio, shortwave, fans, etc. you get the idea-
I really like my solar, battery, 110v, wind-up radio-flashlight combo- the more options- the better IMHO

But you are right- 2- 6V golf cart batteries weigh 150 lb- and they are lead-acid- Who wants to cart that around? Car batteries are next to useless

That's why I have caches- with GPS coordinates

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Really nice bunch of posts. Just going to add what I think you should take with you and have ready. (Also being from Britain and being in the middle of making a plan, etc.) This is my idea of what you need to have ready, get ready, think about - although it’s only done for those in the U.K/ similar terrain/climates.

I’ll split it up into each section, so here goes.

Transport: Bicycle or roller-blades. On a bike at a push I can do 20miles an hour and roughly 15mph on skates. So, it makes easy City transport and they neither weight that much.

Clothing: I’ve got several camouflage pieces of clothing, but this isn’t what I’d use. I’ve planned on buying the same sort of clothing the SAS would wear/did wear in the Iranian Embassy Siege. It’s dark and can hide you well, but also if spotted by Police or Armed Forces the similarity of clothing might confuse them for that ‘second’ that you need.

Also if possible, jump/kill someone and take their clothing once it kicks off. Take any weapons and their clothing and destroy the body. This again could help if you were going into a City. Dressed like them, with their weapons, etc might give you that freedom of movement you’d need. How much does Kevlar weight? You can get a hold of this, to line some clothing with - it could safe you after all.

Thermal, thermal, thermal! I can’t say that enough.

Boots. Strong decent, steel toe-capped boots.

Food/Water: I would pre-plan. Get foods that can last say, one year/two years such as pastas and canned meats. But also you get pasta/ready meals, that take only a little water and have enough food for one meal. These can last for up to two years and the ones I have only way 120grams.

If you’re smart enough to plan out an area, you can dig holes and use plastic sealed backs to hide food, water, cooking fluid, etc. This will give you a massive advantage.

Backpack: Sleeping bag, glow sticks/wind-up flashlight, plastic tarp, lighter, water purification filter, machete, first aid kit, compose, map, rope, mosquito net, gas mask, bio-suit, flexi-cuffs, fishing wire/hook. You can dig the ground for worms to use as bait.

Location: I’d say this is the most important part. Pre-plan this and test on how long it takes to get it. I’m planning on having several locations near me, two in forest areas and one in caves. I also plan to place water containers, filled a head of time in these locations and other long lasting equipment. You can also get say tablets that have vitamins in that can last for say 4years. Store them as well. If you’re running low on food, these can help you a lot. But also make sure each area has natural foods, a stream.

I’d also advise to plant things that can grow in the ground naturally there before hand in areas you know and mark out. (Cuts on trees work as a map). This way, it’ll have ‘some’ food there if you need it.

Dig in. I’d say build a sort of ‘nest’ in advance. A hole, that’s then built up and covered over in the dirt that you can shut of. Just to hide and keep goods in, but also for you to hide in if need be/maybe even sleep in. Depending on level of your building ability/time you’re willing to put into it.

Also, trip wires, bells placed on traps, etc. Make it so you know they’re coming if they do find you.

Weapons: Crossbow and a bow, ammo is reusable but you need to practice with these.
Bladed weapons, to skin animals, cut food, etc.
Air pistol - these are legal in England/U.K. most farming towns will have a gunsmiths, I know of one so U2U me and I’ll share it.
Yourself - take up a self defence class. Something like Krav Maga. (I do this, by far the best I’ve done or found)
YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO USE THESE CORRECTLY.

Health: Firstly, get first aid training and know how to spot any signs of illness. Secondly, take care of your feet, hands, eyes and mouth. These are the key areas you have to look after while in the wilderness.

Get your ass to the gym. Work out. Stay in shape, otherwise you’re dead. No chance of survival if you’re not healthy.

Knowledge: This is key. Learn about foods, the area you plan on hiding out in, how to build traps, hunt, etc, Anything and everything that can be of use to you.

Organised Resistance: I’m willing to join a ‘group’, of people within the U.K. if things do go bad. I’d advise anyone else that’s interested to U2U me and we’ll work something out. Safety’s in numbers - especially if we all become highly trained. That way, we can use each others strengths to overcome one another’s weaknesses.

What to have in your ‘hide outs’ in advance: Tools, mentholated spirits, lighters, water (lots), food, spare weapons, clothing. Keep it all buried and in plastic sealed bags.

As I think of more things, I’ll add to it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was wondering were one would go if they arent near a forest. Because i live in the suburbs of pheonix and the nearest forest is 2 1/2 hours away

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sewers. Get something like an AK-47, anything that won't break/is very reliable. You'd have to get out of the City using the sewers and then get to your location. Cars would be far to easy to track.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Sewers. Get something like an AK-47, anything that won't break/is very reliable. You'd have to get out of the City using the sewers and then get to your location. Cars would be far to easy to track.

bad move. the nwo troops would know that its a likely escape route and probably would gas the sewers to prevent anyone from leaving.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Previous post already stated to carry a gas mask on you.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Previous post already stated to carry a gas mask on you.

but patrols will be about, the chances are you may get into a fight. Best thing to do, is move at night, not in the day time.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure how American sewers are built, but in some larger U.K. cities like London, the sewers back onto the tube (subway) etc, so if you're smart you can hide in certain areas and move at the right time.

It'd be hard, but a lot easier then being out on the streets in my view.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Odium]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'm not sure how American sewers are built, but in some larger U.K. cities like London, the sewers back onto te tube (subway) etc, so if you're smart you can hide in certain areas and move at the right time.

It'd be hard, but a lot easier then being out on the streets in my view.

Tube would be a dangerous game, small tunnels to move in and if a train is coming.....you better start praying.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I agree that there is a new world order emerging ever stronger into the public eye of power. They've been behind the scenes for thousands of years.(Opinion which is based on much reading by non mainstream media sources)

However THINK. When the same power is controlling both sides do you think that the one power will make one of the sides pull the plug. Holocaust action. Nuclear attacks!!!!

No that will never happen. These people want to survive and live. They create this illusion to make people believe it could happen. They create it to make people live in fear. When people live in fear they are always looking outside themselves for someone/thing to protect from what they've manipulated to fear (Slight variation on words from David Icke)

This way you're giving your power away everyday.

LET US NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT LET'S SEE HOW IT IS HAPPENING THEN ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU THEN CAN BREAK OUT OF THE PRISON WITHOUT BARS ( David Icke again)

It's all a mind game. An illusion! STEP AWAY FROM THE PYRAMID AND LIVE YOU LIFE AS YOU AND NOT WHAT SOMEBODY ELSES VERSION OF YOU SHOULD BE.

I use David Ickes words alot because very recently this man has helped given me clarity and understanding of all the information that was coming my way. He has helped me digest it in a certain way. I listened to him and was in a way listening to different variations of myself. # yeah I've felt like that or similar.

I'm not saying him and his words will make everyone understand however they might make some understand. Remember David went through the process of being in the system and then having the info and thinking "Aaaargh what is happening. Pieces flying everywhere"

Other people can do the same or it might just click to you one day. He's just helped me understand alot things more clearly.

davidicke.com

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Nah, the tube have access tunnels for work men as well as many tunnels that are shut down.

Also, if the City is shut down, I doubt the tubes would be running. Either way, above ground with a lock down has police + cameras. It's a hopeless way of escape.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Nah, the tube have access tunnels for work men as well as many tunnels that are shut down.

Also, if the City is shut down, I doubt the tubes would be running. Either way, above ground with a lock down has police + cameras. It's a hopeless way of escape.

i agree, the streets would be a dangerous place to go. Underground is the best option.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Weapons: Firstly, you have to split up how you classify each weapon:
Blades, Projectiles, Trauma, other.

Blade: The flat cutting part of a sharpened weapon or tool.
Projectiles: A fired, thrown, or otherwise propelled object, such as a bullet, having no capacity for self-propulsion
Trauma: any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc
Other: Anything that can’t fit these categories.

Blade: Blade’s count for such weapons as swords, axes, pole arms, anything with a sharpened edge but for hand to hand use.
Projectiles: Bows and arrows, guns, blow darts, anything that’s ranged.
Trauma: War Hammer, club, anything with a flat edge.
Other: Anything that doesn’t fit into these, such as a whip, mace, etc.

Advantages & Disadvantages
Blades: Easy to kill with, multipurpose, easy to conceal and still just as functional. Slow, hard to use at first, can hurt self, short range, leaves lasting visible damage to clothing/environment, need to be taken care of.

Projectiles: Range, can be silent, ability to take out multiple targets before they spot you, run out of ammunition, reload times, can be noisy, hard to use/aim with.

Trauma: No external marks on clothing, easy to kill with and use, don‘t need looking after, slow, large, hard to hide.

Other: These can be good self defence items, easy to hide.

As far as weapons go, I’d say get something that can be silent, long range and store a fair bit of ammunition for it - also take a back-up, bladed weapon. I’d also say at the area you plan to go to, make sure you store ammunition and spare weapons.

The worst thing you can do is run out of equipment to provide for yourself - if you think the NWO will happen and you wish to plan a head, do so and store things that can be of use to you.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join