It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman burnt alive in front of daughters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It wasn't about religion..it was about her not able to pay them the money. It was about money, mixed with sheer rage at the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

Well, if you would like to get outright insulting toward me and talk down as if I'm a grade school child, I'll simply sit back and point out that after making some rather wild claims, you support the call for evidence by citing the research work of another ATS member who, judging by his posts and tone in writing them, may not entirely appreciate the context his effort and work is being called to represent here. I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking you definitely don't know by having asked.... I can't recall citing other members hard work to backstop my own points...... Kinda weak, really.

Either way though, when I'm looking for evidence on a claim, simply being fed what I could have gotten myself from THIS site and by doing nothing more than clicking the search button on the bar above tells me research isn't something you have done in any unique or independent way.

If you had, surely, you would feel a bit invested in what you spent your OWN time and effort to gather and that example would lead what you offer when called out for proof. Heck....just hitting google would have shown some effort. as it is, you recycled material. Ouch...

Oh, and to why I noted the Burning Witch one and not the Cocaine cowboys torching their rivals in Mexico, it's because criminals torching each other and innocent victims is a world wide thing and not by any means unique to Mexico. That is really being pretty unfair to the Mexican people. One of Pappa Doc Duvalier's little contributions to the modern world was the necklace, for instance. He was a particularly brutal little troll of a man that ruled Haiti, if you didn't know the name. A necklace is a tire soaked in gasoline or other appropriate liquid and then forced down over the head and shoulders of the victim. Once lit in that position of being jammed down over the arms, it's exactly as horrible as you might imagine, for how they die. It's spread since Pappa Doc was doing in in the late 50's and now seems a favorite in many areas for political reasons. That's why I focused on ONE and not the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by nunyadammm

Well, if you would like to get outright insulting toward me and talk down as if I'm a grade school child, I'll simply sit back and point out that after making some rather wild claims, you support the call for evidence by citing the research work of another ATS member who, judging by his posts and tone in writing them, may not entirely appreciate the context his effort and work is being called to represent here. I could be mistaken, but I'm thinking you definitely don't know by having asked.... I can't recall citing other members hard work to backstop my own points...... Kinda weak, really.

You asked for video or pics and now you complain because when I give you video and pics, someone else already posted them?
Are you sure you are ok?

Either way though, when I'm looking for evidence on a claim, simply being fed what I could have gotten myself from THIS site and by doing nothing more than clicking the search button on the bar above tells me research isn't something you have done in any unique or independent way.

But you did not do it and apparently were not able to do it because you asked me to do it for you TWICE!

If you had, surely, you would feel a bit invested in what you spent your OWN time and effort to gather and that example would lead what you offer when called out for proof. Heck....just hitting google would have shown some effort. as it is, you recycled material. Ouch...

So being recycled invalidates something? I never said I broke the #ing story.

Oh, and to why I noted the Burning Witch one and not the Cocaine cowboys torching their rivals in Mexico,

Oh...I do not really care.

If you do not care enough to take the time to have an actual discussion then I have zero interest in your opinions and reasoning behind not taking the time to care.

You asked for proof and I gave it to you.
You asked for proof again and I pointed out that I gave it to you.
Now you are whining because I did not shoot the #ing video myself.

Take whatever Christocentric argument you want to have and see if you can find someone willing to play games with you.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join