It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listening to Bush on C-SPAN speaking to supporters...this is scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There is something truly unnerving about the way he's talking..."championing freedom...freedom this...freedom that..."

"We liberated Afghanistan and Iraq and the world is better for it"

"freedom...freedom...freedom"

There is really a Hitler-esque quality to the way he is talking...it's almost like he's trying to convince himself of the garbage he's spewing.

Amerika is truly becoming the 4th Reich under Bush and 9/11 was our Reichstag.

I don't think the NWO of which Bush is a puppet will stop at anything but I think we HAVE to get this guy out of office at all costs...even though I'm extremely skeptical of Kerry making a difference...but we know where we're going with Bush...and we will be living a 21st century version of Hitler's Germany by 2008...

I have never been so terrified in my life...his blind legion of supporters is eating this stuff up and cheering along (just like Hitler's supporters).

[edit on 10/10/2004 by Paranoid Freak]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You have the right screen name if Bush reminds you of Hitler. Can you say delusional? Of course, just starting a Bush-bashing thread with no supporting evidence or even a rational thought will garner points galore as the usual suspects start posting in tandem.

[edit on 04/10/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
No evidence? The evidence is ALL over the web - The Bush Administration is responsible for the September 11th attacks. I have done my research. I'm not a kneejerk Bush basher either, I actually would've given him my vote in 2000 (I was only 16 at the time)...and after 9/11 I figured conspiracy crackpots would come out of the woodwork.

But you know what? You have to do the research...and the Bush Administration orchestrated 9/11. One more significant terrorist threat (probably fake, and an actual attack is not even needed) - and we will be under the red terror alert (martial law). The CIA is more powerful than the KGB or Nazi SS. Don't think this can't happen in America.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I agree that Bush wants blind unconditional followers. But I think we are not going to be anything like WWII Germany in 2008. Guantanimo Bay is a long way from a Nazi death camp and last time I checked it's just the Middle East not the whole world that Bush wants. But then again, Bush sucks so don't think I'm a supporter. I think the word "Hitler" in comparison with the U.S. has scared people away from this thread. It's a metaphorical stretch but not unimaginable when someone like Bush is in office. But, I think having a congressional branch lowers the chances of an all out dictatorship. I think the Patriot Act running out helped to start giving sacred freedoms back and taking power away from the government. I almost fear Ashcroft more than Bush, if he were in charge we definately would be more oppressed here. Anyway that's my thoughts on your comparison.
Here's to better, more peaceful times.

doctorduh

[edit on 10-10-2004 by doctorduh]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey Grady did you comment on the Kerry "I will. I will..." thread about the speculation that Kerry will impose martial law. Perhaps you don't think that's delusional? So, it's ok to say such on this thread and make personal attacks, but not on that thread?

Honestly, I don't want either one as my president.

Vote Badnarik

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorduh
I agree that Bush wants blind unconditional followers. But I think we are not going to be anything like WWII Germany in 2008. Guantanimo Bay is a long way from a Nazi death camp and last time I checked it's just the Middle East not the whole world that Bush wants. But then again, Bush sucks so don't think I'm a supporter. I think the word "Hitler" in comparison with the U.S. has scared people away from this thread. It's a metaphorical stretch but not unimaginable when someone like Bush is in office. But, I think having a congressional branch lowers the chances of an all out dictatorship. I think the Patriot Act running out helped to start giving sacred freedoms back and taking power away from the government. I almost fear Ashcroft more than Bush, if he were in charge we definately would be more oppressed here. Anyway that's my thoughts on your comparison.
Here's to better, more peaceful times.

doctorduh

[edit on 10-10-2004 by doctorduh]

I'll toast to that.

And maybe I'm paranoid and you're the voice of reason...but I'm just extremely unnerved about this entire situation. All we need is one more 'terrorist' attack or perceived significant terrorist threat, and we will be under martial law. THAT is scary - far scarier than the prospect that a band of Muslims who hate our freedoms might fly a plane into a building.

And Congress has been pushed out of the way recently - especially in getting the Patriot Act passed.

It's not even about Bush - it's about the agenda of Secret Societies and the New World Order. We have the PNAC (Project For A New American Century). We have FEMA which is more or less a Shadow Government set up to be enacted as soon as the entire nation is gripped in a terror alert. We have New World Order references being dropped left and right by our politicians...it sounds far-fetched but when you realize the whole history behind it it makes sense.

And you're right, Ashcroft scares me the most out of all of them - I don't really know what his role is in carrying out the New World Order. But his rhetoric shortly after 9/11 was what initially bred an air of distrust toward the government from me.

Anyway, if you're skeptical of anything I've said above - let me know, I was skeptical the first several times I heard this crap. I'm too tired and sick to bother posting links or references right now but I certainly will tomorrow when I have more energy.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Hey Grady did you comment on the Kerry "I will. I will..." thread about the speculation that Kerry will impose martial law. Perhaps you don't think that's delusional? So, it's ok to say such on this thread and make personal attacks, but not on that thread?

Honestly, I don't want either one as my president.

Vote Badnarik

Amen. I don't want either as president myself. Both are portrayed by the mass media (which is carrying out a higher agenda, I strongly suspect CIA elements exist in every mass media outlet) - as being polar opposites. When in truth, their respective spots on the political spectrum are virtually indistinguishable.

Kerry...will carry out the same agenda that has been laid out for Bush. It makes no difference. And truthfully, no individual state's popular vote is going to be decided by one vote...so why not vote 3rd party? It's one more vote toward changing our beyond corrupt system.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Hey Grady did you comment on the Kerry "I will. I will..." thread about the speculation that Kerry will impose martial law. So, it's ok to say such on this thread and make personal attacks, but not on that thread?

I haven't read that thread yet. I just got back on the board and have been defending truth, justice and the American way ever since--about five hours now.

Did I mention how happy I am that Paranoid Freak is old enough to vote now?

top topics

join