It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sign from the other side, just simply incredible!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Yes, we absolutely 'survive' death. The body is just a shell and one that's a lot of fun to shed. I've had enough proof of this over the years that I have no doubt whatsoever myself. I've posted a bit before about it here, but I won't repeat myself, too many shills who think, now that we discovered electricity and have a bit of space travel, that we know everything there is to know...

The neat thing, even more wonderful than surviving the death of this particular body is that we come back again and again and again. We've all lived countless eons. The trick is remembering from life to life, which is where the true wisdom starts accumulating. I think just knowing that particular fact makes it more likely to happen, like encouraging yourself to remember a particularly vivid dream when you wake up. (Believe me, the spirit world is far more vivid then life here in the body. We're literally almost in a dream state here, which is why things rarely seem to make sense.)

Your relative will continue sending messages as long as you seem to need them, but they will get less frequent as she gets busy, as it should be.

Wow! You have a deep understanding of this subject. "Less frequent as she gets busy" -Incredibly well put! And people think they are busy here

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Now, concerning the experiences....

If you and your wife have been married 28 years, then she's most likely in menopause, which can cause mood swings and emotional sensitivity, crying, and mulling over lost loved ones.

People handle grief differently, and will even imagine things to feel as though their loved one is still with them.

Your wife's responses don't seem too out of the ordinary. Just comfort her as best you can, but if these episodes start getting more and more intense, she may need some grief counseling.

Best of luck to you and your family.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
How come that she has only three fingers in the second picture ?
Or is it me that can't see properly ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

*I still don’t know what the fish sign was all about, but I relate it to me not believing in religion. *

Or, maybe you are to eat more fish? Type "Fish and heart health" into google (I would send you the link, but I gotta have a address bar that now doubles as google search, and I am SURE it will not display the results as a google web page... Argh) it's Safari. Need I say more?

I know there's certain fish oils that have health benefits as well.
edit on 30-7-2012 by wylekat because: Ah... Safari... Blegh.

edit on 30-7-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torre
How come that she has only three fingers in the second picture ?
Or is it me that can't see properly ?

I count four fingers there, with her thumb out of the picture to the bottom.

It's less than intuitive, but the picture scrolls horizontally, because it's too large to fit in the space ATS gives it.
edit on 30-7-2012 by adjensen because: oopsies

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's a great story and in my opinion, signifies that life continues on after death. I've never responded here before, but I signed up after reading your story. The first thought that occurred to me after reading about the fish, was not pertaining to religion. I got the distinct impression that you should either include more fish in your diet or supplement with fish oil capsules. Good luck, open yourself up to intuition, and listen to your wife!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great story, OP. With me, it's doves. They were my father's favorite. He passed suddenly, some 20 years ago, with a huge smile on his face and his arms raised upward toward the sky at *something.* The paramedics had to put his arms down when they came for him, to get him in the ambulance. He was still smiling when they buried him. Doves have always visited me, ever since that day. I see them at home, on vacation, when I'm happy, when I'm upset...they come very close and just hang out with me.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Do we continue to exist after death?

I wouldnt know, I have never died. However I would be inclined to say.....no, we do not. Nice coincidence story though. S&F.

What a hopeless, bland life you must lead.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I beg to differ. There IS life after death. Proof. Us. So many die. Yet we continue to live. Just because someone left this world, doesnt mean they dont exist in another. To doubt me only blinds you more. To scrutinize me proves you doubt. This is no invitation to discussion. Simply me showng you a reflection of the world Through the eyes of Me

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

-My wife and I visited her grave site one day. As I walked around looking at nearby head stones, my wife was sitting next to her sister’s head stone in a trance like state. Tears started to flow from her eyes and then she said, “I’ve just seen an image of my sister.” I asked her what she saw, and she began to say she saw her with a kind of whirlwinds surrounding her. She started telling me that her sister didn’t understand why I wasn’t taking care of my heart. She also said she was shown a sign of a fish? I was surprised by what she said because a couple of weeks before, I was at the doctor’s office and he told me I had to watch my diet to help lower my cholesterol and other related problems that could cause a heart attack. I never followed the diet he outlined, and never told my wife about it. I still don’t know what the fish sign was all about, but I relate it to me not believing in religion.

Thanks for this, OP. S&F. Also, the fish meant, I'm quite sure, that you should be taking fish oil. That is great stuff for your heart. I don't think it had anything to do with faith because your sister in law commented on your heart, not spiritual health.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I love the connections to butterflies. I hope you can share this with your wife and it makes her smile. I met a little girl some years ago. I fully believe that people are meant to find eachother, even for the simplest reason of passing on a couple of words that will change their lives. I absolutely believe I've met people from another place. When I met this little girl, she was dancing and chasing butterflies. She stopped and intently looked at me and said 'you know...butterflies are peoples souls who are coming back to say hello.' WHOA. That has changed my life. What a deep thought from such a small child.

Before I get to my initial story, as a side note...I have since gotten matching butterfly tattoos with my sister and best friend because I believe that we are soul mates. Something simple to satisfy me.

Anyhow. A year ago, one of my dearest friend's three month old son died unexpectedly. He was the type of child who was heaven sent. Peaceful, with large wise eyes, and from day one he had a smile planted on his face. Beautiful child. The day I met him, we just clicked. I held him and just felt so connected, so much love. At the reception after his funeral, my friend had bought butterflies for each guest to release, kind of as a beautiful acceptance for letting his soul pass on. However, there was one butterfly that stayed. It kept landing on myself and his mother, no matter how far we took it to release it, it would just turn right around and head back for us. Even when I left the venue the reception was at, it flew into my car and when we got it out, I couldn't leave because it hung to my car. Someone had to take it and place it on a bush and guard it till I drove off. Maybe I just smelled sweet, maybe my friend just seemed inviting...but to this day, I will believe it was baby hanging on, letting us know that he was ok.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, from all the replies I'm getting, I guess I should be taking fish oil pills and eating more fish.

Everyone, thanks for sharing your similar experiences. The related experiences are really amazing! I've enjoyed reading all of them and plan on sharing your similar experiences with my wife and her family.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Well, from all the replies I'm getting, I guess I should be taking fish oil pills and eating more fish.

ABSOLUTELY! Fish is chock full of Omega 3 and other heart and brain healthy nutrients. Who knows maybe your sister-in-law is able to see your possible health problems or maybe not. Either way, increasing the amount of fish in your diet is good for you....and tasty.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

my 10 month old neice dies in a car wreck and my whole family find dimes in places all the time where they wernt there moments before in chairs floors tables everywhere and its only single dimes

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Maybe she meant for you to take fish oil for your heart... omega 3's???

Oops, sorry, I only read the first page.....lol
edit on 31-7-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Take a look into omega 3 oils and the benefits they can have on your heart health. They are very important for lowering cholesterol and getting the RDA significantly reduces your chances of heart disease.

If it was indeed a message, that's what I would have got from it!

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I think the fish was meant to represent eating better. Stay away from red meats and move to poultry, fish and light red meats, for your heart dummy! duh!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Thankyou for sharing especially with what's going on in the world today! What i mean by that is between the elitist pyramid of control with religion controlling our faith, the banks contolling the money and the American military controlling the might it's really hard to have faith in anything anymore! I find we must remain vigilent in our faith that God is real and we can't find god in a church but only by having faith and love in each other! I believe that when Christ does return this will be the message that he will bring " He will tell us to toss off the chains of organized religions" and he may even tell us to believe only in the individual! That organizations are inherantly evil as they feed off the individual! God Bless you and yours let the light of your sister inlaws love guide you to Christ! Keep an open mind for not all things are shown until our faith is revealed!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
excellent post.
while nobody has any answers, there is so much to life and existence that we know nothing of. Anyone that says anything about coincidence is clueless with their response.

something is going on here, whether it's happening because someone is controlling it from "another place" or it's something that people of a certain make up here on earth can influence... will we ever know? i doubt it.

If society hadnt been driven down the road of greed/selfishness that it has, i'm sure we'd know more about this. now these events are brushed off as quirky coincidences. personally i believe there's more too it.

when my gran was alive, she loved tulips. she was in a residential home towards the end and the staff used to bring her tulips regularly for her room. when she died, I returned home to my parents house and when I walked into the room, i saw my gran sitting in the chair she sat in, clear as day. It was so bizarre that i had to leave the room and tell my grieving parents what i'd seen. If i wasn't sure, i certainly wouldnt have started waffling about seeing dead people in the front room. Anyway, my mum went to see a medium months later, the first thing she said was "I can see tulips". whatever is going on, it's beyond our understanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Skeptical skeptic here.
Before my hubby died, we discussed trying to contact whoever was left. We also discussed what to write on tombstones. His was so funny and apt I thought I would never forget it. (I have!)

When he died very strange stuff happened for a month, but really strange. So strange I asked people to witness certain things as I was perfectly aware that the mind can do all sorts of things under stress. Maybe I was just trying to feel better about losing the love of my life, so was constructing a safety net of convincing 'evidence' to fall into.

First thing was when I stood over his body - he was not in it, but he somehow was in my mind and pulled me out through my front - I found myself flying over the sea at about 30 feet, with him saying - Isn't this amazing, look what I can do. He was into the sea big time - I remember thinking, well its ok for 3 minutes, but I am bored already!

He didn't realize he was dead. I had to tell him..
He was at his own funeral, then he hung out in the corner of the room.

The rest of the saga is far too detailed to go into here, but the bottom line is this:
I had to not only let go, but actualy send him off to wherever it was he was supposed to be.
He still 'around' in a way that just needs me to ' look', but not in the same way as those first 30 days.
Yes, I am aware that all of the experiences surrounding his death could have been a plethora of coincidence, electronic malfunction and self induced quiet hysteria, but I was convinced that the point of death is not the end, therefore even if there is a gradual dissipation of 'life force', the fact that the 2 states of being (physical and 'mental') are not intrinsically bound. This suggests to me that 'life' is not merely a physical thing.
Now maybe I came to that conclusion because the loss was too much to bear without it. If so - well no harm done.
Just my 2c worth

Peace to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join