It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
*****HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS LATEST STORY COMING FROM YAHOO NEWS IN RELATION TO WHAT THE SUPPOSED CRAZY WOMAN WAS SAYING news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

How does this relate to the crazy woman though?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
*****HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS LATEST STORY COMING FROM YAHOO NEWS IN RELATION TO WHAT THE SUPPOSED CRAZY WOMAN WAS SAYING news.yahoo.com...

Do you mean that this happened in a church and the lady had mentioned a church in her little rhyme?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
yeah , i'm not going to pretend I know what's wrong with her , even if she's just messing with you she needs to be put in check !
Absolutely call the authorities , no matter how you slice it she needs help or to at least be seen by someone.Don't wait , don't try to talk to her , just call and make sure to mention everything you've told us.
I find it odd that she said "22 people" and there are that many in your Salon. Very disturbing.

Good luck , be safe and please keep us posted.

Isn't it a crime to talk threats of murder... esp. mass murder? Not just the authorities should be notified, but probably the FBI as well. Don't drink any tea, juice etc... she may offer you. Also, watch your drinks around her.

If the salon hires a security guard, try to get an armed one. Many times policemen moonlight as security guards... and consequently will be armed - even if not officially sanctioned by the security guard company.
edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join