It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DoxieCircus

I usually would have read this story and been fine but for some very weird reason I get a very uncomfortable feeling while reading this and feel the hair all over my body standing up, my ears start ringing and my eyes tear!
Now this could just be me getting the creeps but maybe this can be more then that! I don't know but if you call the police they will just tell you to call if she comes in again! I was an athiest for a very long time but events in my life lead me to have a change of heart! I believe the reason why these possessed individuals act so insane is to keep you guessing whether they are truely possessed or not and I believe this is a trick of a deceptive evil demon to keep you from attaining the knowladge that there is more to ourselves then body and mind! Though the truth is possession is a very rare event and mental illness is much more common place and unless this individual leads you to believe that it possesses certain personal information about you or your coworkers then I would advise you to call the proper authorities! You might even drip some holy water on her next time she comes in or blessed oil to see if there is a reaction to it! If you think that this person is beyond the help of a mental professional call a catholic priest! I'm not sure if he is for real but father Bob Baily from some of the reality ghost shows is supposed to be a real priest! Goodluck and Godbless you and your coworkers!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Although, how many mentally disturbed claim to follow Satan?..And for it or her to know how many workers, this is definitely a sign and you should listen to your heart at all costs..This type of # just doesn't happen for no reason, can't you look around and see all the evil things that are being fixed before us?
Satan hates when he loses ground and he's losing as we speak. We finally have some movement and action against the thugs that were working for Satan, whether they knew it or not. The banking scandal, The wars, things are trying to get fixed, so Satan has to liquidate what he has and as you can see will you any means necessary to # with you! I've been studying the # for years. It has amazing timing when you are down on your luck, but most always know when it is near, that un-easyness you feel.
Here i'll start a thread over an experience that was experienced by two people and not just one , so it was not my mind, it was an entity or being of some sort!
My friend Rob and I were watching TV one night and it was around 10 PM or so, we figured it was time for bed, so we cut the TV and here's where it gets strange.
Our bedrooms were on different ends of the trailer, a #ing trailer, so you know the area is particularly small, you know a double wide.
I was walking west away from the living room and Rob's room was east hooked to the living room. When I had gotten up from the couch I felt like something was right behind me, Hairs were buggin on my neck and my mind could feel something not of a good nature behind me.
Then whatever was behind me said something real evil and sinister into my ear, as if to pretend to be my friend Rob to try and get us in a fight, wish I could remember what it said, but I don't or can't. So when it said whatever evil # it did say into my ear, I yelled,"WHAT?", to see if it was Rob behind me, but Rob answered back from his bedroom 20 feet away and not behind me,"What?" he yelled back.
I said,"Did you hear that?"
He said,"Yeah, I heard it too!"
So what was it that spoke evil into my ear to try and get my friend and I into a fight?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Report it to the police right away. She may already be on their radar. Could be schizophrenic and off her meds. The patients I used to work with loved to discontinue their meds claiming they were all better. No matter what she needs help before she hurts the 22 people she mentioned. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Very interesting story, i enjoyed reading through the thread. Personally, i would not rush to calling the cops unless she actually attempts to harm someone. She could very well have some sort of mental illness but have it under control. You said that she would almost snap in and out of her more "crazy" side. Maybe this is just the effects of her medication in that it controls her possible probllem for the most part but not comepletely.(i could be totally wrong) In regards to what she was saying, my mom has worked with individuals with mental disabilities for years. A lot of times they will say things that they know they won't do or things they have heard(on tv, movies, books), they are just saying it for a reaction from others. My advice would be to try and talk to whoever drops her off. If you can get the information that yea she has a condition but she is on her medication and she is harmless then you can avoid having the cops come in. just my 2cents

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You have a major problem. That woman is possessed and you guys are her target. Works for Satan, Church online, dancing naked online, bleach on her head to "feel the burn" (obviously misses hell), threats of homicide, uncontrollable facial contortions indicative of someone 'inside' trying to learn how to use the facial muscles that they are not used to using, the chopped up hair is a classic sign of someone sitting in the mirror and trying to make themselves look ugly because the demon hates the host as well as all humans, it is a breakdown process of the demon to break the will of the host...to humiliate them and make them weaker. The Vroom, Vroom might suggest that one day she will ram a car through your salon windows and the was visualizing it. ...as a mailman, maybe to, uh hem....deliver a message. You had better call the cops and give them the information.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well, since demons and the devil are the stuff of bronze age myth, I'd say the woman is in desperate need of mental health treatment.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Clinically this looks more like a combination of drugs and schizophrenia than anything else. Psychotic features are obviously present. Typically, the severely mentally ill are not able to go to exclusive salons, however. Whoever takes care of this woman needs to be contacted and notified of her behavior and that should allow them to get her to proper care if she is not already receiving it.

She would need to be tested for street drugs and if she is on a current course of psychopharmacotherapy then that needs to be restarted, because in all likelihood she's off her meds. Psychosocial Rehabilitation might be a good option as well. Once those things are settled, if the behaviors continue, other causes need to be considered.

"Demons" are a bit of a stretch, but there is nothing in science to preclude the potential existence of discarnate intelligences, some of which might be predatory and want to take over a physical body for various reasons.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I did not read the whole thread. You gave a very good description in your OP.

Having worked in a psychiatric facility for five years, I am very comfortable telling you to contact the police and report the woman's behavior. You should have her name and contact information - give it to the police. There's little to no doubt in my mind that this woman is having a Schizophrenic break. She needs help before she harms herself or others.

Do NOT let her back into your salon as it could be *possible* that she's fixated on your salon for reasons that only makes sense to her illness.

Remember that what Schizophrenics "see" and "hear" are very, very real to them. They do not understand that it is an hallucination. If they feel their life is threatened by what they "see" or "hear," they will act on it to save themselves.

For her safety and the safety of others, she needs help as quickly as possible. It is a terribly heartbreaking illness but one that can cause the sufferer to act out in horrific ways against themselves or others.

I cannot urge you strongly enough to report this matter to the police.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This situation somewhat reminds me of one that I experienced about 20 years ago.

I was working the night shift at a plant here in Virginia, and this one man was hired as a helper for our shift. He seemed totally nice and normal - helpful and eager to learn, and seemingly thankful to have a job. Over the course of a week, however, he started acting very strangely.

He started talking to people that were not there, and getting himself worked up about things that apparently only he knew of. We all tried talking to him at one point or another, but when confronted about his behavior, he got very angry and defensive, claiming that he did NOT talk to himself or get angry for no apparent reason. So we backed off and hoped whatever he was going through would resolve itself. It did not.

The last night he worked with us, he was absolutely out of his mind. I will never forget the look on his face and how he roamed around, shouting and making strange noises. He kept walking through the plant - taking the same route - over and over again. He kept walking by his locker, and rubbing his hand over it each time he passed. I got the very worst feeling and decided that it was time for a smoke break outside. I felt panicky, but no one else seemed to feel the apprehension I was feeling. The shift manager came out too, and I talked to him about how I was feeling, but he told me to calm down, and that nothing bad would happen as long as he was there, etc. We could see the guy through the open door, and watched him as he went by his locker for the last time - opened it - and took out his gun, which he took with him on his next trip round the plant.

Thankfully, he did not get the chance to use it. When the manager saw that the guy had a gun, he finally called the police. I told the closest worker what was going on, and he spread the word. By the time the guy had completed his first round of the plant with the gun, everyone was outside with me and the manager, with the doors locked. It took the police almost 2 hours to get him to come out and put the gun on the ground.

So my advice to you is - trust your instincts. Regardless of what anyone else says - if you feel in danger around this woman, for God's sake - call the police. She may truly be harmless - but it doesn't sound like it.

The thing that really got me about your story is how she said "22 people" - because a few of the workers admitted that the guy had made "random" comments to them about things he certainly could not have known about. The one that really stuck out to me was the one guy who said that he told him "Don't worry - you won't have to deal with your mother much longer". The worker said that his mother had just been diagnosed with an aggressive cancer, and that he had been too upset to talk to anyone at work about it yet. How freaky weird is that? It still gives me the creeps, even after all this time.

I think there was some sort of psychic thing going on with this guy, among other things, and it has made me wonder all these years what was really going on with him.

Be careful.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sounds like some variety of mental illness. I don't understand people's hesitation to call the police though, that makes no sense to me. Isn't it better to actually call and get the word out to people who could possibly help than for something awful to happen and to have to say "oh I wish I would have called the cops". I'm in Colorado and can't help but wonder if that nutjob who did the shooting in Aurora might have been giving off clues that everyone ignored too, kwim? She is a threat plain and simple, why wait until she snaps and does something awful?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Reporting incidents like these should be in your employee handbook under the heading "No #e Sherlock".

Major clues when to report something to authorities:
a. Someone has blood on them
b. Someone talking about how they like homicide
c. Someone that has blood on them and is talking about how they like homicide

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
She is faking it for attention.

Someone with a true mental breakdown, isn't going to get through the hair process twice, paying included.

How conveinant she kept snapping out of it to do the routine stuff like letting the hair rise or paying.

A person who is having a psychotic break are in their own heads. She kept involving workers and other patrons by smiling at them evily or whatever or bringing up Satan to an obvious religion person.

A person having a true psychotic break wouldn't notice most people are there, would talk to themselves, and would have very little interaction.

Sorry, but she is a bored artist or somethign and after the Aurora episode, is now screwing with you.
edit on 31-7-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

She told you, she goes to all the churches, that is where satan works, Hillel owns all the churches and that's where you'll pick up a demon faster than anywhere else. Stay away from that person, it is not your buisness, and you being a non-believer are only putting yourself in harms way dealing with her. The scriptures are clear and they tell you to stay away from churches (circes) and those who go to them. Want trouble, well just keep prodding and I'm sure you'll find it, I wouldn't let her back in for a 100 dollar tip.

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
lol wtf is this - am I really to believe a woman comes into a hair salon singing songs about murder and no one calls the cops - yeah right

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm no psychiatrist, but I'd agree that this woman very likely has some serious mental health problems.

Amongst them, schizophrenia, possible multiple personality disorder, and possible criminal insanity if she's threatening to kill people.

I'd call your local mental health center and see if they have a record of her (likely they won't be able to tell you though due to patient confidentiality), it sounds like she needs a lot of help, I hope she gets it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yes, she sounds mentally unstable.
I would probably report her to the police, just as a warnng. Obviously they can't really do much unless she commits a crime (which doesn't help much).

I work in a mental health institution and whenever we have clients that become "difficult" (as we don't serve severe mental illness, more just the depression, bi/polar variety). We give everyone in the clinic a "heads up" and put a picture up to warn everyone and if needed report to security.

Obviously, you might not want to book this woman for anymore appt's either.. and you might want to give other salons a heads up as a courtesy. Not to be discriminatory but IF she is dangerous you would at least alert people to be more aware of the situation and would be able to act appropriately.

Unfortunately, you have to in this day and age take things seriously and when someone starts mentioning things like Homocide.. you just might want to be a bit alert.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

That's good to know,

It's always good to be on the look out. She may have a caseworker or "got lost in the system". If she is not taking her medication and she doesn't have a current caseworker who is looking after her.

That is a good idea

I had a client one time that was not taking their medication and I don't think had an active caseworker looking out for them. She was a bit threatening and it was frustrating to deal with them.

Support Mental Health services in your area!!! :>)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Freaky.

If I had someone like this in my office everyone would feel "uneasy" too. The bad vibes from someone like this would emanate. It's normal for people to feel that. Probably a survival instinct or trait we got from our ancestors. We still are empaths at different levels.

Congrats for being normal. But stay away from the crazies ... M-kay?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I believe that the majority of people that are possessed do not actually know that they are, many medical psychological problems are in reality a manifestation of parasitic spiritual life form. A familiar spirit. If you look into tesla's research in the psycho electromagnetic phenomenon, there was a man in his early teens that was on death row for multiple murders. They showed a video of what the machine captured. And you could almost see it speaking or sucking at the energy surrounding his mind.

In a way the entity has them in complete derision because they themselves think that anything biblical is nonsensical hence why they have the problem in the first place. You have to drop your sword and your shield. The only way you can fight it is with good. Cut off its source of food, turn up the heat.
edit on 31-7-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
She is faking it for attention.

Someone with a true mental breakdown, isn't going to get through the hair process twice, paying included.

How conveinant she kept snapping out of it to do the routine stuff like letting the hair rise or paying.

A person who is having a psychotic break are in their own heads. She kept involving workers and other patrons by smiling at them evily or whatever or bringing up Satan to an obvious religion person.

A person having a true psychotic break wouldn't notice most people are there, would talk to themselves, and would have very little interaction.

Sorry, but she is a bored artist or somethign and after the Aurora episode, is now screwing with you.
edit on 31-7-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

You didn't provide any information regarding what experience you have working with the severely mentally ill upon which you based your advice.

Your advice could not be more incorrect and dangerous. Someone in a Schizophrenic or psychotic break CAN 'float' in and out of reality; they CAN BE and, in fact, often ARE in their break 'world' and still in the actual world at the same time. How the h3ll do you think they manage? They are the ultimate survivors.

Yes, someone in a Schizophrenic or psychotic break COULD go through the hair process as the patron in question is doing because it COULD be one of the things they're currently fixated on. Or she could be fixated on salons .... or THAT salon ... or hair professionals. You've NO idea what she could be fixated on or how MANY things she could be fixated on.

You just gave someone advice that, if taken, could cause harm to one or to many.

Unless, of course, you know the individual in question and can attest to her status of 'bored artist or something" or you are a psychiatric professional (Ph.D.) and can accurately diagnose someone over the internet according to a witness report?

The ONLY safe course of action in this matter is to notify the police and request what is known as a 'wellness check' based on the information the salon employees can provide.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join