It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DoxieCircus

I, too am atheist. I believe this woman is mentally ill. Now if you saw her levitate or do anything supernatural, then I'd say perhaps she's possessed by an other-dimensional being. They are what I believe Christians call "demons" but that doesn't mean Christianity is correct as to their origin. She should be found and institutionalized. This world does horrible things to people and it's sad to hear first-hand accounts like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hi -- sorry you've had to deal with this. I talked with my friend who works in a psych ward in a large public hospital here. She said that the best thing to do is call the cops and ask that a welfare check be performed. Basically the cops will go to her house and check in on her, and say something like, "We got a report from some people who were concerned about you and just want to check to see how you're doing." The cops will not give the salon's name, especially if you stress to them that you do not want the salon to be the reporting agency. They'll say, "It's not important who called us, what's important is how you're doing."

If you think of it in these terms, you won't be harming this person by asking that a welfare check be done. And you may actually be helping her, if the authorities determine that she needs immediate help. And the cops can also help you walk through what you need to do to prevent her from coming into the salon again.

BTW, my opinion is that this person is on drugs, or demon possessed, or psychotic, or, most likely, a combination of all of the above. There's not a lot of black and white in cases of crazy people. Lots of times drugs and alcohol will make people crazy and violent, or crazy people will seek out alcohol or drugs to treat their symptoms. And the demon possession is just something I personally think is not only possible, but probably a lot more common than we think. Even if you take out the supernatural component, you are still dealing with potentially violent and evil effects when already unbalanced people use drugs and/or alcohol.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sprinkle holy water on her and see what happens. And make sure you get it on video.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
She could be a targeted individual and electronically harassed. MKULTRA type stuff. Wouldn't be suprised if she suffers from voice to skull and hallucinations which can result in trance like states. This could also explain her wanting to get something out of her arm, she might believe she's chipped.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter

Hi -- sorry you've had to deal with this. I talked with my friend who works in a psych ward in a large public hospital here. She said that the best thing to do is call the cops and ask that a welfare check be performed. Basically the cops will go to her house and check in on her, and say something like, "We got a report from some people who were concerned about you and just want to check to see how you're doing." The cops will not give the salon's name, especially if you stress to them that you do not want the salon to be the reporting agency. They'll say, "It's not important who called us, what's important is how you're doing."

If you think of it in these terms, you won't be harming this person by asking that a welfare check be done. And you may actually be helping her, if the authorities determine that she needs immediate help. And the cops can also help you walk through what you need to do to prevent her from coming into the salon again.

BTW, my opinion is that this person is on drugs, or demon possessed, or psychotic, or, most likely, a combination of all of the above. There's not a lot of black and white in cases of crazy people. Lots of times drugs and alcohol will make people crazy and violent, or crazy people will seek out alcohol or drugs to treat their symptoms. And the demon possession is just something I personally think is not only possible, but probably a lot more common than we think. Even if you take out the supernatural component, you are still dealing with potentially violent and evil effects when already unbalanced people use drugs and/or alcohol.

Take her to a psych ward and pump her with drugs and electrical shocks, that will do it, and you won't have to worry about harming her.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Tape a cross under the salon chair she'll be sitting in (so no one can see it.) If she's really possessed, she will respond to it because she'll feel it. The mentally ill won't notice a thing. It's a minor test.

I have no idea what to tell you to do about the situation. None. Stay alert.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I've got a BA in psych.

Everyone here is, ironically, just saying "Call the cops, depend on the Government to save you."

I find it interesting how many people in this forum are against police abuse and Government hand outs; yet at the first sign of a problem, they are right back at the Governments nipple.

what if she's ill and lives with a care taker but the cops just lock her up anyway? it's kind of a cruel punishment for just wanting a hair cut.

Anyway; here's my opinion on the situation. She is probably aware that she has a condition, so as long as she is paying for the hair cut and knows her hair is being cut. I don't really see a problem with her business.

The best thing to do is just ask her. "Hey, are you ok? You seem to change personalities."
If someone has a severe disorder and they know about it, than they will most likely be willing on to share their experience. I don't think she will be offended, it's like asking a war vet how he lost his arm. Most people are willing to share.

On the other hand; she could just be pulling your leg.

Judging by her description though, it sounds like a drug problem.

Don't forget these mass shootings and violent assaults, Aurora and the FL zombie. This modern day crazy is a result of the times we live in, the financial system and oppression. It's not going away any time soon. You are better off asking your own questions and getting the answers yourself. You make the judgment, the system is going to do what makes money, not what's best for your business or society.
edit on 30-7-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strainz
She could be a targeted individual and electronically harassed. MKULTRA type stuff. Wouldn't be suprised if she suffers from voice to skull and hallucinations which can result in trance like states. This could also explain her wanting to get something out of her arm, she might believe she's chipped.

So you're going to call the Government and complain about one of their shrills?

Smart.

I think you need to pick sides instead of asking the left hand to whip your *ss, while the right hand feeds you sh*t.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
years and years experience under my belt...thousands and thousands of extremely unwell people worked with over my career...

...yet I'd still go with my gut any day of the week...

I agree. I work with families every day and I think your gut can tell you more than anything. I'm sure it's helped me MANY times.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
First question: Is she a good tipper? Kidding.

If she is talking about homicide a lot, I would call the cops. Maybe record her discreetly with your phone or something so that they can see what they are dealing with. Keep a good grip on your scissors, too. You don't want to be losing those to her.

Better to get her help than to see a story about how she killed a bunch of people on the nightly news and say "Gosh, I should have called the cops."

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why didn't anyone in that saloon tell her that she was not acting appropriately/that she was making you feel uncomfortable, and so on? The truth. You preferred to talk about it behind her back and increase your fear levels (which probably made her come back to you since it's the "best" possible reaction). She probably finds your reaction hilarious. The point is- just be honest, in a polite manner, even if you think that she wouldn't value it or she wouldn't be able to comprehend entirely - you'll be surprised.
What others suggested about social services, mental health charities (not so sure if you have one where you live)- are all good ideas.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
DoxieCircus,
-Hello, thank you for sharing in this community. And to the abovetopsecret.com community I say greetings! I am now a proud member at this site and hope to participate a bit. I am also a long time reader.
-I have experience observing first hand folks that are mentally challenged as well as some that I believe are or were demonically possessed (but will save you the trouble of reading my story).
I would be very cautious as well. This individual is obviously troubled and at the very least struggling mentally.
-Take this like a grain of salt but many times (in my experience) when folks are possessed demonically they will specify information that they wouldn't have known otherwise (such as the amount of employees at your workplace). That is a red flag to me. Please don't underestimate this person's ability to do harm. I would attempt to find this customer's care home, family, or spouse (?)- they may be going off of their med's or may not even be medicated. They need to be informed of their behavior and mood/personality swings. Also I assume they have some kind of support system for they have funds to pay for the salon.
Good luck and I hope and pray for everyone's safety.
Please trust your gut and heart instinct.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 7/3131/1212 by smith88 because: duplicate entry.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

.She grabs a pair of scissors and starts STABBING TO DEATH ANYONE WITHIN REACH!

EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
[cue the "psycho" score]

tssk

wrong,

she is stabbed and slashed to death by scissors and razors

tripped and strangled with power cords

chemically assaulted: take your pick:
hair spray
hair dye

that goop used to straighten hair?
highly alkaline [lye] you do not want to get that stuff in your eyes

a crazy person will follow natural/ animal rules

if the folks at the salon didn't stink of fear...

despite the fact that they have any number of improvised weapons within reach

for those going with possession the buddhist
namu amida butsu
should work as well

of course if your sphincters loose and you don't know what you're doing...

[i lolled at the holy water. melt? RUFing serious? RLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!]

still on P7. but just have to marvel at all the violent solution people hiding behind their own masks of...

whatever.

i'm actually starting to fear for this young lady with a seeming problem

here's an idea what if this is a test?
the thread, not the situation.

oh sorry split,
most of this is directed generally and not you in particular
it was just the dramatic scream [and music score
] that was addressed specifically

ah well the possibility of trolling has been posited
we'll see as i'm still on P.7

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I love strange and fantastic phenomena, but the sad truth is, if this is true, she's psychotic in some way. People who have these "disabilities" see and experience our world differently.

Take a look at this:
www.wired.com...
People with schizophrenia have a break in their bottom and top down thinking. Somehow they're unable to use the bottom and top of the brain's processing "pyramid" in a normal way. Of course, this doesn't fully explain schizophrenia. And I don't pretend to know what the lady has.

I remember talking with someone who said they heard voices. And I remember thinking that I've heard voices in dreams or in lucid dreams. Imagine being awake and experiencing a dream at the same time. Imagine how frightening that would be? Not being able to stop the dream? Or nightmare?

Feel sorry for em.

Nor do I know whether this is a true story or not.
edit on 31-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
sounds like a good story you joined ATS to post. I just wish this # wasn't flagged... its inconcistant and i have doubts about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I'd be extremely worried about this person, she seems to have a fixation with your salon and is clearly enjoying scaring the lot of you. As a mental health sufferer (don't worry, I don't attack salons etc) its clear to me she has a some form of delusion and or multiple personality disorder. She has some relationship with the devil in her head which she is living out vis classic exorcist type referenced grins and neck movements.

Is she possessed?

NO....

Although there are people is poor uneducated parts of the world who still believe in magic and witchcraft we now know that 99% of that is down to a set of issues such as severe stress, mental illness and other forms of illness, also many died because of rumour and rather nasty people wanting to get rid of others.

So don't worry about her being in league with a devil etc, she's simply suffering from an illness that may or not be added to by drugs.

I would inform your local Police regarding this woman and at least get a report taken so they are aware of her, these people can tend to be very violent at the drop of a hat so be very vigilant around her, if there's the slightest sign of an episode I'd call the Police right away, make your worries known to your boss also.

I'm NOT trying to frighten you but you cannot sugar coat a chat like this and its best you are safe.

As said, report this via your boss to the Police, give them the video footage, some people don't show the sort of respect behaviour like this deserves, often they make a joke of it called them a a nut and for the most part nothing comes of it but mental illness is unpredictable and there's no harm in making sure you are as safe as possible.

Take care....Sorry I'm not being cheery but I have your safety as a main concern.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Sounds like my ex-girlfriend... no *ahem* I digress. It definitely sounds like some serious mental issues with her. If I were your boss I wouldn't serve her and would call the police if she should show again. Just the fact that she has offended and even scared clients in the way she has is in my opinion, intolerable. Making money is one thing; endangering your normal and faithful customers is another.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by Strainz

So you're going to call the Government and complain about one of their shrills?

Smart.

I think you need to pick sides instead of asking the left hand to whip your *ss, while the right hand feeds you sh*t.

Where did I say I was going to call the government?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 31-7-2012 by alien because: ...I need to read properly...hahaha...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join