It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th 2012/ September 16th 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Alright sorry to make a thread out of this i couldnt find the original thread about that person who posted that 3hr video but anyways i did some research and i found out the 4th of august is a "comforting" day on the jewish calendar

en.wikipedia.org...

now i did a little more research and found all the jewish holidays lead up to an even bigger holiday "Rosh Hashanah" which is the holiest holidy on the jewish calendar like stated it is a "day of awe" and this occurs septemeber 16th

en.wikipedia.org...

now septemeber 16th there is lots of stuff about it on google but here is one i found

2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com...

now it says the crop circle is either june 6th or september 16th. we are far beyond june 6th so the only other possible date would be september 16th and the article states that these are both significant dates but does it mean everything starts in august 4th and goes through to septemeber 16th i guess only time will tell but here is a video that also states that jewish people believe it all ends on september 16th on there holy holiday...

www.youtube.com...

i did not watch much of the video but it is liked and there isnt to many views on the video it self seems like an interesting watch though add what you guys think i would hope not to see a whole bunch of "this is stupid your crazy" bull# posts if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all if you have something interesting to add go right ahead and dont stick by this date i just felt like posting this as a respone to the august 4th 2012 thread!
edit on 29-7-2012 by ItsAConspiracy101 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: sorry this is my second thread i checked it over a couple of times if there is some corrections that need to be made or it is in the wrong spot feel free to move mods or post and i will fix
edit on 29-7-2012 by ItsAConspiracy101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAConspiracy101

I only watched the video with the person explaining how on September 16th something could happen to verify her translation of a warning from aliens. Then I made a gin/tonic, sat back down, and wondered if aliens had anything to do with bringing chocolate to earth? So, your post did inspire different thoughts from what you feared may be excessive criticism

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

what if they did bring choclate to earth D:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy101
reply to post by trysts

what if they did bring choclate to earth D:

Then I would be convinced that they're not here to help me diet. lol

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link