It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A comparison pic of the Batman shooter and guy in court.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I did NOT make this but saw it floating around the facebook and wanted to bring it here to ask all of you if you see this too.

He DOES look different, totally. The nose and such, face shape, everything....
What say you? I try to stay out of doing this stuff but this just spoke so loudly to me, I needed more input. And you all ARE the ones to give it. I'm on the fence.

Odd, no? And we really need to be able to upload directly from our pc's. Finding that url is kind of a hassle, especially if we have to upload to photobucket etc. xD

But yeah. No wonder the court guy was confused !
edit on 29-7-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

hit tools up top..great media keeper up there..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Again, really?

How many more times will this be NEW news?

:/

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Isn't there already a thread about photos? www.abovetopsecret.com...

In one pic he's grinning...in the other not. That can make a huge difference in anyone's face, when measuring and in the shape and apparent size of features.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wouldn't the 'con men' (NWO peeps) do a better and more convincing job if they were trying to pull a fast one?
I mean, in the world of cloning I'm almost certain they could've made this person perfect that any controversial conflict would cease to exist.

The black/white photo was said not to be recent anyway.
People change. If not----- we'd all be like Kissinger!

Dumb argument (Not you OP
Just the discussion)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

His ear sticks out farther because he is at a slight angle. His other ear doesn't look like it sticks out very far in the mug shot as much as the ear being compared.
Anyone who has had a loved one loose themselves temporarily due to mental illness knows how much a person's face can look different in that state.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Instead of shooting photos.....just shoot him and save my tax tdollars for him being in prison for the next 40 years.....Hell, I'll do it if everyone else is to wussy-fied...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

In his 'old' picture he was propably still sane and he was smiling which makes his ears go up and his nose wide. In mugshot from the cops he was under influence of something, he's not showing emotion at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemocracyIsEvil

In his 'old' picture he was propably still sane and he was smiling which makes his ears go up and his nose wide. In mugshot from the cops he was under influence of something, he's not showing emotion at all.

Those are two completely different people. No amount of drugs is going to change that.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I posted the nose comparison pic on several different threads, people are too bent on "justice" to discern the fact a patsy will be blamed for this crime. Just to see how far the officials can go before their caught by the american people, whoever THEY are. Are there any americans left or have you all turned into idiots?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I posted the nose comparison pic on several different threads, people are too bent on "justice" to discern the fact a patsy will be blamed for this crime. Just to see how far the officials can go before their caught by the american people, whoever THEY are. Are there any americans left or have you all turned into idiots?

I believe Holmes could have been set up but I don't think this is two different people. If it's two different people which stage was he 'switched' and why would you need to switch someone if you can use mind control to make them do what you want? Won't Holmes's parents be slightly confused to see some random dude presented as their son?

If you look at all the picture of Holmes (from school up), they all have differences, it's because no one photo is going to be shot at exactly the same angle under exactly the same lighting conditions.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is like trying to compare the old pics of Trayvon Martin as a kid, that was all over news stories, to how he actually looked at the time of the shooting. People can change slightly, and the expressions are completely different. Also, his left ear in the older pic sticks out a bit too and in the new one with orange hair his head is tilted to the side more. In essence this makes his right ear look closer to the head and his left ear more pronounced. Then for the the nose, when you smile the nostrils usually tend to flare out more and when you have a face of stone like in his mugshot things tighten up and droop down. Also, the ridge on the nose is exactly the same, the only difference is he doesn't flare out his nostrils from smiling.
edit on 29-7-2012 by deathlord because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
oh no's. his nose is slightly wider when he has a different expression and the pic is taken from a different angle.

those 2 brain cell's you have, try rubbing them together.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
aside from this discussion of whether or not this is the same guy...

what i have actually been wondering, for all the people that think it's NOT the same guy: what the hell would that even mean? what would be the point of that? which one would be the 'real' James Holmes in this theory and where did the other guy come from?

i just don't get this theory at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Isn't there already a thread about photos? www.abovetopsecret.com...

In one pic he's grinning...in the other not. That can make a huge difference in anyone's face, when measuring and in the shape and apparent size of features.

Indeed...

Thread closed.

top topics

join