It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Word:"Automatic" Indiana police officer shot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Fortville is 98% white. The suspect is accused of using an automatic weapon on a police officer after a routine stop in Fortville then going to Lawrence, In to ending the ordeal by being shot and killed. In the incident, the article mentions an Indianapolis police officer was involved. It follows a very similar incident in Pendleton. Both incidents involve two wounded LEOs and a K9. In one incident the K9 was killed.
Note Lawrence is 25 NE of Indy. How/why IMPD got involved is not mentioned. I mentioned domographics of Fortville to reveal what I suspect will be introduced. Both involved home grown terrorists, ie militia or patriots. Key word: Automatic as in the weapon used while Aurora is still on our minds.
Police Shooting; K-9 killed

Demographics:Fortville

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Could be, anyone with a drill press willing to risk screwing up their rifle can make an ar15 full auto. But thats an illegal weapon and gun control cannot fix that. The placement of this hole (to attach an auto sear). Theres also lightning links. i also have seen a forum where people built machine guns totally from scratch

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Most LEO and media propaganda call a semi-automatic weapon an automatic one in order to incite fear and hysteria. Later we usually find out that the full auto weapon is in fact a SEMI-AUTO weapon. I would not be surprised if that is the case here as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

This, the article sounds like nothing more than fear-mongering.

new topics

top topics

join