It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured On NASA ISS Feed Shape Shifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This video shows a UFO that appears to be a circular object then it shape shifts into a very rough triangle. Later on it breaks it's rough triangular shape, and forms a brief square. Then it forms a shape I cannot describe. This thing seems to shape shift very much like an organic cell that splits asexually. You may have to zoom in your computer to see it. Debunkers will say it is glitch, space debris, ect. but I think not. If it is can someone show me any outstanding counter examples?

This UFO was filmed on my camcorder on the 27�72012 from the life feed from NASA, what it is i do not know ,i watch the live feed all the time and have never seen this craft before ,may be NASA know what it is?

Source: Youtube
Owner: madvicky1975
edit on 29-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/29/2012 by Majic because: Slight title spelling correction.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

I didn't see it change shape at all. It looked more like a central body of some type with "appendages" or a flower with only 4 petals. It IMHO was without a doubt a "made" object and not natural as the semetry of the object was obvious, not ready to say for sure what I think it is though.

Star for you and flag for now, until we find out it was a loose tool bag hehe.

Upon further review I see what looks like a bow tie but one more often seen on wmens hats clothing...etc where the ends hang down more.
edit on 29-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Didnt see any shape shifting, it only changed perspective as the person zoomed in.

Personally it looks like a Satellite to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Rotating satellite.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sorry op but I am positive now, it is just a satellite. I will however give you back the flag as a reward for your time and effort.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
With all the threads posting vids of UFO's captured on NASA ISS feeds being posted...I mean there's so many of them, I'm waiting for the vids of them crashing into each other. It's really crowded up there...know what I mean....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Whose cam was this? I'm confused as to who is zooming in.

I'd rule in satellite or even MIR station before I would some unidentified object. Didn't look that impressive. But good catch whoever caught it

Someone please explain to me where these camera's are and whose operating them. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The YT video description says

This UFO was filmed on my camcorder on the 27\07\2012 from the life feed from NASA

I wasn't there to see it but I'll ASSUME the camera was in her hand and she did the zooming. If I did emoticons there would be a smiley face here.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Now, I am the most open minded people you'll likely find on this site and my posting history suggests as much so I don't want to hear anything about me being a disinfo agent or some crap like that but, I can't just sit by and not call you out on this.

There was NO shapeshifting!!
This is a big problem because, well......the title of the OP SAYS it shapeshifts.
I am apparently not the only one who noticed this either.

Now then, I would like the OP to tell me why this couldn't be a satellite.
Does it make some incredible 90 degree turns at 20,000 mph?
Or....does it just .......float there like a........._________?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

The YT video description says

This UFO was filmed on my camcorder on the 27�72012 from the life feed from NASA

I wasn't there to see it but I'll ASSUME the camera was in her hand and she did the zooming. If I did emoticons there would be a smiley face here.

How is that possible if Earth is showing in the background?

I still don't get it.

Unless the original camera is on the ISS (which is what I was asking) and then the OP taped (verb) the tape (noun). That is what I am trying to understand.

D.O.?...you are like my own private UN staffer.
You're here to explain everything to me. I should put you on my payroll

edit on 29-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It coluld be one of the Terran vehicles that docked in recent days, but we weren't given the exact time of day to determine that.

Compare the sharpness of the image to the low resolution of the cloud background. It looks a little like an artificially overlaid fake image to me.

If the poster was watching live TV on that date, why not also show authentic views of the visiting [Terran] vehicles?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

To me it looks like Virgin Galactic space plane filmed from a distance.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It coluld be one of the Terran vehicles that docked in recent days, but we weren't given the exact time of day to determine that.

Compare the sharpness of the image to the low resolution of the cloud background. It looks a little like an artificially overlaid fake image to me.

If the poster was watching live TV on that date, why not also show authentic views of the visiting [Terran] vehicles?

Wow. First I starred and flagged your earlier thread and now I am on the same page as you???? I don't think this is real either because the prospective is off. Me thinks it's CGI'd in.

I don't think NASA zoomed in on its own satellite and I can't see this being a tape of a tape due to the 'decent' quality.
Just not making sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Unless the original camera is on the ISS (which is what I was asking) and then the OP taped (verb) the tape (noun). That is what I am trying to understand.

Yes, that's the way I see it being done.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Progress 47 cargo craft? But it doesn't really look right.
www.space.com...

edit on 7/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
wow

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This video is pretty cool. I caught a meteroite on camera that I will be sharing soon. Hope all is well. Peace alien friends.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Is that what they call 'space junk'...?

top topics

join