It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In UK , looks like a message?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Can somebody decode this one?

Its from 07.31.12

Here are the numbers for you:
Starting from the inside out; empty=0 full=1
Starting from the inside out; empty=1 full=0
Starting from the outside in; empty=0 full=1
Starting from the outside in; empty=1 full=0

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think I have decoded it:

"Hi, we're a bunch of bored student hippies who have decided to protest the latest budget cuts by designing and creating some crop circle artwork resembling a famous 1980's Nintendo Gameboy game involving falling blocks and cheesy music"

Seriously, said it before, and I will say it again, after watching a "crop circle" made before my own eyes by people I know, it is very hard to convince me that any of these are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Just appreciate it for what it is, some rather skilled hippy handywork.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The ludicrous denier statements show their ugly head again. They don't even stop to consider how ridiculous it would be for a 'crop circle maker guy' to meticulously TWIRL every single 'flattened' square into a perfect "vortex-withing-a-square". If people were stomping around with their heavy boots and such, the result would definitely not be so smooth, clean and sophisticated, and the crops would be BROKEN, not simply BENT (continuing to live and grow), not to mention all the other effects always experienced with real crop circles, including radiation etc.

In any case, someone mentioned "braile" - but it's actually "braille", with two "L"'s. Not that I expect anyone in ATS to be able to type words correctly.

According to the Crop Circle Connector (the link is given in the beginning of this thread), it is indeed braille:

I realized that the skeptic was telling the researcher to read it in Braille, but with the letters reversed, which would make that well-known code for the blind harder to recognize! By reading it in “reversed Braille”, I was quickly able to pick out a word “planet”. The entire message seems to say “knowledge of this child shall give you more time with this quiet planet”:

This quote is from that website. Not that the message makes any sense, but there you go.

Here is the image that belongs with that text:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Anyone who claims that crop circles are "man-made" (meaning the typical Earth denizens trampling around with their heavy boots, planks and ropes) simply has not seen the more intricate crop circles, nor is able to realize just how huge they are.

Even if you ONLY take the chronological problems (one night to create a really HUGE and intricate, flawless image with such a method during ONE night, in the dark, without making mistakes... just as feasible as sending an aluminium can with three people in it to moon and back with NASA's 60s rocket-technology)

Naturally, if you take the OTHER factors into the mix, there's going to have to be a HECKUVA lot of explaining to be done before I can even take such claims half-seriously, after knowing all the data from crop circles.

But knowing the brainwashed nature of this planet's half-animals, people will deny the truth about this as well (after all, this website encourages LIVING IN DENIAL - instead of finding the cause for their own ignorance, they deny that they are ignorant, and go on - that's what "deny ignorance" means,. isn't it? You deny your OWN ignorance, and then you are free to claim anything! Typical diabolical attitude that doesn't care about truth or facts.. cremation of CARE, if you will)...

But I am getting tired, and am probably typoing a lot right now, so I will end this post now, although I would have lots more to say about this..too.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

I think you missed the part where I said I witnessed one being made, by humans (well, close enough anyway).

No broken stems, intricate patterns, the works.

Once you see how they are made, it's not difficult to look at others, no matter how complex, and understand the creation of them.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Its ET uploading a patch fix to reset the timedout mayan calendar!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

You just saved me a lot of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join