It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In UK , looks like a message?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Found this comment from a user called Cees Baard on a Crop Circle Facebook Page related to the original images...

It is a chessboard (normally 64 fields) with 144 fields meaning we are going to a genetic code from 64 cobons to 144. There are 65 (64 + 1) fields coloured, meaning the ascension has started.

???

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like an elaborate setup for a t-spin double to me

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by jNormal

The crop circle and the diagram aren't even similar. (Not even close)

On the left side the 'CC' has 4 squares while the diagram has 8 squares.

Don't know what it means if anything but don't even worry about the diagram / pic. if you are attempting to decode this.

The dagram was posted wrongly in relation to the crop image. Here it is rotated 90 to the right

edit on 30-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Let's look at percentages.
144 total area.
65 positive
79 negative
65/79
82.3%

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

All members may reply. Welcome to ATS. Do not be intimidated by the more aggressive posters; simply deny ignorance and move on...

Thanks, I am a bit shy.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looks like a QR code? Interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
morse code. have fun.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Honestly Im trying to get my post count up
but Im not going to make a stupid comment like its tetris or an intergalactic crossword or the other daft comments I have read

what i will say is IF there is a message Im sure you guys will solve it keep up the good work people this is why I come to ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It says...you must be lacking brain cells if you believe that aliens would travel...millions of miles to mess around in someones field.

No one else finds it strange that these things appear to only happen in Europe...which means the creators are from that country.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I personally am leaning towards this being a fake. I do think that some crop circles are definitely not. From my perspective it just looks very sloppy compared to others I have seen (human butterfly) etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, this might be incredibly ridiculous, but when I look at the diagram, I want to put the pieces together like a puzzle. It looks like all the white areas could be moved together and put into their proper place. That would still leave various "holes" and maybe those holes would form some kind of a message.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Oh for gosh sakes. Crop circles don't just happen in Europe.

Do a little research before you ridicule something.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Show me where else then...Show me the intricate crop circles of North America....South America, Asia or Africa...show me the multitude of spectacular Crop circles world wide.

I am not just asking for the rare one other places...I am asking for the many...

edit on 30-7-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Not everything is about north America we do have real ancient history in England such as stone henge its older than the pyramids maybee the creators of real crop circles favour us Brits over the yanks it is possible my friend

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
It says...you must be lacking brain cells if you believe that aliens would travel...millions of miles to mess around in someones field.

Ah, it's really great to have a poster who understands the alien mind resolutely.

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
No one else finds it strange that these things appear to only happen in Europe...which means the creators are from that country.

oooops, sorry, I figured with your alien mind capabilities you would know this is a false statement.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did anyone point out which way is magnetic north in the picture?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Also looking at it from a percussionist's standpoint, there are twelve blocks in each row, and if you use a 6/8 time signature you could use the filled in blocks as hits, just to throw it out there...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I did some research on QR codes, or in this case it looks like a data matrix. Data matrices can come in a variety of sizes, including 12x12. The crop circle looks very much like the barcode which is etched into the bottom of some test tubes:

www.matrical.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is very interesting!

Saturday afternoon I was driving up 101 near San Raphael California and saw some very peculiar clouds in an otherwise cloudless sky.

These clouds appeared as a series of dots arranged in 4 rows. The dots lined up in each row perfectly, but not all sections contained dots on all four rows. It was very symmetrical looking. I could not get a photo, unfortunately, and I could not remember the exact sequence. The resemblance to this image is really uncanny, though.

Based on that I would say that to decode this message you would need to first read it horizontally or vertically going 4 deep and appending each section to the previous to create a single 36 unit 4-bit message.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can't trust any circles anymore.

Made too much hyphy out of the old ones.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join