It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle In UK , looks like a message?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by ModerateMartian

Originally posted by The X

Actually the barge inn in pewsey is the best known haunt of crop circle investigators, long long before any fakers appeared on the scene...

Until such time as crop circles have been proved to have been made by anything other than humans I will stick with the obvious explanation. Basically speaking, prove it or you have nothing, nothing at all.

I feel the same way, but decoding messages is still fun.

harharhar, so all you will accept as evidence is someone catching balls of light making one?...oh yeah already happened.
(the camera footage was blamed as being the production of an 18year old film student as a prank, in truth it was a 44 year old housewife who filmed it happening)

Or, having the government mention it in the house of commons as a phenomena in need of research grants and scientists?, oh yeah, already happened. (5 Times)

or, having glyphs appear well beyond the artistry capabilities of the hoaxers at the time?, oh yeah already happened.

or, Having someone catch a massive flash on camera to find a field with a massive glyph in it, and also no signs of fakery on the other cameras watching the field in infra red seeing no one there?, or coming and going., oh yeah, already happened.

So, what you are basically saying is, until a "Respectable" agency, comes forward and says "It's a real phenomena" you won't even consider it as happening?.
What will you believe then?, the government making a statement?. they have, they say it is not happening.
(it is), why don't you pay a visit to the barge inn, you would be made to feel very welcome, also, why don't you go spend a night out, its absolutely great on a warm summers night, it would be something to remember, the english countryside and the wheat fields are incredibly soothing at night.
Also incredibly quiet, you can hear people walking through the crop from a long way away on a still and silent night.

Well i suggest you get out of your comfort zone and spend some time in the fields, at least that way you could have verification from the most trustworthy perspective there is.
I have spent YEARS looking into this, and an awful lot of time in the circles and in the fields at night, yes i have seen hoaxers, but i have also seen crop circles appear with no human help.
To base your assumptions on humans doing it, and not leaving your opinion open because you don't actually know, says an awful lot.

As for having nothing at all. would five years research and presence in the fields account as being nothing?, I wouldn't go so far as to say i know enough about you to say you have nothing upon which to base your own assumptions, but i very much doubt you have spent a single night out researching the phenomena.

ATS is becoming a cesspit for detractors and people who seem to revel in their own ignorance, ATS is about keeping an open mind, DENY IGNORANCE, Not ACCEPT IGNORANCE, Why deny something when you don't have a clue what the truth is.
And i am still out on the causes of the crop circles, i know not all of them are real, not all are faked, that answer is somewhere in the middle, whether it is aliens, or somekind of geometric-geomagnetic freakery of nature i don't know.
But i wont say it is not happening.
I am sure there have been people who have had some breathtaking experiences, and, they will never share them, too many people are always willing to think that because it is something "Out of the ordinary" then derp derp "It didn't happen" derp, "You must be a liar or a loon".
Never thinking for a moment, that those people, unlike themselves, that make themselves available to the experience, tend to have them.
The world would be a better place without so much septic cynicism.

(Im sorry for posting on your quote but i was to miffed to go hunting for it).
edit on 29-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

your diagram dont match not one bit

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
reply to post by jNormal

your diagram doesn't match not one bit

Neither does your original post with my quote of it, but i didn't moan about it, i just fixed it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

It does. Rotate the original image and they match up.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
reply to post by darknewt

It does. Rotate the original image and they match up.

I rotated my head and the picture many times, still no match.

I might be blind, but there is 2 blocks that is not on your chart

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spire

If you rotate it like this then it seems to match. There may be a few squares out, but I didn't create the diagram.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This was found on 28th July (yesterday) and I'm not sure if it's a message of some sort, but it looks like one rather than just a random pattern.

and here is a diagram of the crop circle, if anyone can decode it?

Link to website: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 29-7-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

Looks like your Blackberry code avatar

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

This was found on 28th July (yesterday) and I'm not sure if it's a message of some sort, but it looks like one rather than just a random pattern.

and here is a diagram of the crop circle, if anyone can decode it?

Link to website: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 29-7-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

The crop circle and the diagram aren't even similar. (Not even close)

On the left side the 'CC' has 4 squares while the diagram has 8 squares.

Don't know what it means if anything but don't even worry about the diagram / pic. if you are attempting to decode this.

Discounting the lack of rectangles it is similar. What is confusing is that the diagram is rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise for some reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Because the crop circle is in a circle with no entrace, the photo can be taken from any angle. There is no angle that is meant.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The diagram does match, trying to think what it could be or mean. But if you photoshop of the diagram over the image and rotate it does match up. But knowing which way is top bottom etc is impossible

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've cropped and resized the original, and rotated the diagram so that they match:

First thought was "this looks like Tetris", and second thought was "looks like a crossword"

Will be working on my own overlapping the diagram, rotating it and such (now that we know it is accurate)

If I see something worth mentioning, I'll post it as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

i find all this intriguing, some i have sen i believe were more than likely faked but others are so intricate i just cant see how they can be done, and as you say, sometimes in the time its takes for a flash of light to pass!

I was just wondering if you had any tips where to look for these in the east of england? hotspots etc

many thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monicle
Wouldn't it be equally or more important to first ascertain if the circle is man-made or not?

As opposed to who? I think they are all man made. No evidence to suggest otherwise.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by duffdean

Maybe we would use true north as a direction. I still think that this may be morse code, I am trying, never was good with MC. I am going to send this to some folks I know and see what shakes out.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Monicle
Wouldn't it be equally or more important to first ascertain if the circle is man-made or not?

As opposed to who? I think they are all man made. No evidence to suggest otherwise.

Your opinion isn't of value here.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let's start from the data we got.

It is a grid of 12x12 blocks, it is inside circle.

Question no.1: Why circle shape? Why not square?

Obviously it is not binary code, more likely a charade...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Also, there is some inconsistencies:

A - is thinner than B. It does not fit here as an ET crop circle.. Or this have some important meaning too.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Don't get me wrong, I love crop circles...and some certainly bear close scrutiny...as they appear to actually relay some messages.
Unfortunately, THIS ONE shows too much human thinking in it's construction.
1.) It was obviously constructed using a first step of laying out a distinct grid within the circle.
2.) The negative spaces were systematically flattened to leave the standing blocks within the checkerboard.

This tells me that someone was working from a schematic diagram to aid in construction.
Alien microwave technology would not have needed those extra steps...as the image would've been laid down instantaneously.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Ive have spent hours trying to dechiper this message and have finally got the code......
Its says..........." Pissed up jokers wasting your time, i pity the fool ( classic MR T ) that thinks he has found a life changer"

I coulndn't belieave this interpretation.!
Is it from a parrallel unverse?
Is MR T multi- dimensional?
Maybe ............ ' Snickers, Get Some Nutz'

You are a fool , you think you truely know what is going on in the universe?

I aint gettin on no plane because of YOU SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

NY Times crossword! Sad part is no key to go on. New here, sorry haven't got things fig out yet! Too simple from all the others so my g is man made. Or we could go with the idea that the others that were left we did not have a clue so they simplied it. Anyway Hello there and since I an new hope I did not intrude on your thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join