It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing To Put A Normal Child On Psych Drugs Results In Swat Teams and a Tank

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Of course this is wrong and I am glad the courts saw fit to overturn the decision and return the young girl to her Mother.

I saw no tanks in that video other than the Chiense tank in Tianaman Square....did see an armored vehicle which is standard fare for swat teams nowadays especially in a barricade situation...still does not make it right.

Resperdol is not poison and has made a difference in hundreds of lives so the medication is not poison as the mothers states...again she should be the one to make the call on what meds her daughter is taking.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The video brought tears to my eyes.

They should make a movie about this story.

It needs to be told !!

9 months is a long time to be without your child , and shame on them for traumatizing a child and her mother that way .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by martianmallow

Me personally, I am so sick and tired of hearing doctors prescribing medicine to young kids. What ever happened to trying to treat a problem on it's own, with out medicine? This wasn't always like this, there used to be doctors who actually took the time to diagnose & treat properly with out the use of meds. And like you stated, the kids brains, not to mention their bodies, are still developing.

Of course, now a days, doctors get a kick back so to speak for pushing certain drugs. And unfortunately, not all drugs have gone through the proper trial experiment before they were put on the market. Touchy subject for me being as my husband was put on a diabetes drug that was eventually re-called, then placed on another "bad drug"...ugh.

My sympathies to the mother. Sad day for our country indeed.This should have never happened to her.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm sorry. But once they show up with guns and tanks, it is a war.

The day they show up with guns and tanks is the day that I die.

I don't think I would be able to be calm and level headed like that mom is. Dammit, I am free and will not have to prove it in court. It is a shame that this lady had to ask for her rights rather than just live them.

So rather than taking them to court with the possibility of receiving a tidy sum, you would rather wave your guns around, die in seconds and leave your kids without a father. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

I'm sorry. But once they show up with guns and tanks, it is a war.

The day they show up with guns and tanks is the day that I die.

I don't think I would be able to be calm and level headed like that mom is. Dammit, I am free and will not have to prove it in court. It is a shame that this lady had to ask for her rights rather than just live them.

So rather than taking them to court with the possibility of receiving a tidy sum, you would rather wave your guns around, die in seconds and leave your kids without a father. Interesting.

if enough people take that route things will change a whole lot faster than the standard years in court.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There was not much of the stoey here but the lines so what gives towards that much power showing up? This all started when SS said we can't Spank our kids but the schools can give them drugs? Dead beat dads was their lines in opening the doors and we all went along with it! Before you go signing a law/vote better to look into what is hidden; opps that don't exist Sorry! What does is why so jumpy and bring a tank to do this? I fear something else is in the works and they don't know how to deal yet! New here so I will say Hello. Why the tank though, are they that eazy to have now?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maryanne Godboldo is an American hero. While military troops arrive home from foreign wars that are dubious in nature and expect to be treated as if they're heroes because they are fighting for the freedoms of American, one woman, who only fought to protect her child from the heartlessness of the state, wound up fighting for us all and in the name of freedom.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

No, i would rather stand and say "This is enough".

No time or money from court would compensate me for the effect of having the police show up at my house with a tank, rip my child from my arms, and then hold them hostage in a mental hospital while I have to prove that I have rights.

I don't prove I have rights. I am sickened that people feel that they ahve to prove their rights. That isn't how it works, despite how toxic our system has grown.

Yes, i am a level headed man. But I am not one to allow authority to push me around either. Lucky for me, it hasn't yet been an issue. Luckier for me, I live in a part of the world where people don't feel that they have to meddle so much.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think if I had been that judge, I would have also given the woman the use of an APC and given her command of a SWAT team to get custody of her daughter back. I'd love to see CPS reacts when they are served papers with an assault weapon pointed at their heads.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No time or money from court would compensate me for the effect of having the police show up at my house with a tank, rip my child from my arms, and then hold them hostage in a mental hospital while I have to prove that I have rights.

I don't prove I have rights. I am sickened that people feel that they ahve to prove their rights. That isn't how it works, despite how toxic our system has grown.

100% agree. there are surely limits to the state meddling with individual citizens.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thank God there is at least one judge with some common sense left. Take control of the children and you take control of the future. IMO that is all this is. The government now wants to force folks to parent the way they deem "fit", just like they want all other countries to rule the way they deem "fit". The reach is getting longer and stronger, and with every person who does not stand up and fight like this mother, they gain another inch on on that ever growing reach.

They lined up outside this mother's house like she was some kind of domestic terrorist for something as small as refusing to give her child "questionable" medication. This left me speechless, angry, and wondering how much further we will fall into this pit of sublime ignorance before we stand up as one for each other instead of only standing for ourselves. I can only shake my head and worry about the future of our "free" world. :shk:

Good for this mother. Give her the Nobel Peace Prize for actually doing something worthwhile. I wish I knew her and I wish I knew more folks like her.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

And here i thought i've seen it all. Swat forcing poison on our children at gunpoint!

I'll admit this even caught me off-guard!

We are circling around the drain, nearing the center. Back's against the wall. Up against the ropes!

When do we say we've had enough?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is certainly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. It doesn't surprise me though. This sort of thing happens all the time, but usually the parents never put up as much of a fight as this women did. They usually submit to medicating their children or their children are taken from them and you never hear about it because they are too scared to stand up against a tyrannic Government which is willing to go so far to intimidate its citizens. I'm glad this story had a happy ending. Now any parent in the future who gets stuck in a situation where the Government is attempting to dictate the medication of their child can point to this court case and prove it has been ruled unconstitutional for the Government to dictate such personal matters.
edit on 29/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find it quite funny that Americans think they can win back their rights with urban warfare. I understand how bad it has gotten and the story is clearly insane but no matter how many people end up on the streets with guns, you could never win that fight and it would make things much worse. This is where you would eventually push the situation. Plus, these people are unarmed. Skip to 1:50..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Originally posted by Screwed
In a way, this story made me smile but for a second.
Because it is only going to be the most insane,extreme examples of just how far we've sank which have any chance of waking people the "F" UP!!

This is only shocking to people who haven't already accepted the FACT that we live in a police state.

You deserve a million stars for that post. People are so far in denial it takes a hardcore example like this to make them see the truth.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
edit on 29/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
And the united states sinks to an all new level of insanity and absurdity. Unbelievable.....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I notice that the leftists here on ATS are conspicuously absent from this thread. Interesting, and predictable. This is where America is heading with a fascist in charge. There will be more.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

So what's happens if we all stop drinking and smoking like good little Americans?

Drones and hellfire missiles?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I can't help but note while reading this that I had just read a lengthy story this afternoon about the Aurora shooters psychiatrist and her disciplinary record for Rx'ing meds out to herself, husband, coworkers and more. Seems her main practice was Graduate Students for Medication and Therapy. I don't know how that fits yet..but I get a real sinking feeling...and this woman could have saved her kid more than she can know at this point.

I watched them cycle my own son and others through various forms of Amphetamine and more for ADHD. Things that would get mandatory years in prison if possessed in any other circumstances was just fine to drop into the body of a small child. It's worse to realize...almost ALL his friends are on one thing or another and the School nurse looks more like a pharmacist when I'm up there for something.

This culture of medical solution for every possible problem or challenge in life has to stop. In an effort to save everyone, it's killing us and it's ruining our kids.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by CallYourBluff

No, i would rather stand and say "This is enough".

Yes, i am a level headed man. But I am not one to allow authority to push me around either. Lucky for me, it hasn't yet been an issue. Luckier for me, I live in a part of the world where people don't feel that they have to meddle so much.

"Sigh" Nevermind, here, i'm sure you will appreciate this. Guns,Guns,Guns...

ETA: You do realise that the people who show up at your door are not the ones making the laws. Waving your guns around shouting I have had enough wont change a damn thing.
edit on 29-7-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join