It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne Chemwebs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I saw something close to this back in 2007 here in Oregon ..

I walked out side my house thru the front door and step out on the concrete slab and something caught my eye floating in the air; at first I thought it was just a piece of paper but, I followed it and it was more like a spider web glob but extremely light and floaty.

Definitely wasn't a spider web.

Flag this to the sky~!
edit on 3-8-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaSpace
Here is another one from Melbourne, this one shows a better sample & see how big it is compared to a say a spider web, it's more like a piece of cotton thread

This is really odd, rest assured if i see this stuff about i will examine it my self & fill you in guy's

that's EXACTLY what I saw here in Oregon ..

see my post just above this one

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's not *A* spider web, It's LOTS of spider webs, all blown together by the wind into the shapes that you see. This was described in books hundreds of years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I know this is a bit of a late reply, sorry could only go & see for my self today. Went to the place hoppers crossing today it’s the place that was mentioned in one of youtube clips since I was going to werribeee which is on the way. Let me tell you I saw nothing of what the youtube clips show. I drove through there in the morning & back in the afternoon as I drove back home disappointed.

Having looked around for my self I came to the conclusion that its either spider webs or some materials having been picked up from some industrial site a few miles away from high winds. I noticed the area is quite open as in a very flat land as far as he eye can see which makes the wind picking up things quite easy. Is also a very, very windy area which leads me to believe its either spider webs or materials from industrial sites…

That’s my opinion.

edit on 5-8-2012 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join