It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne Chemwebs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Melbourne does get its fair share of chemtrails going over the city from time to time (no not jet streams, I know the difference), but this is just spider webs.

Ive seen them before in my backyard.

where the top of the grass is covered in them and they shimmer in the sun.

nothing to worry about.

you do know that the US army makes bullet proof vests from spiders silk?

Nothing to be concerned about some thicker streams of cotton line webbing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaSpace

Yep, it's spiders - possibly golden globe spiders, there were stacks of them on the move earlier this year in Victoria. I thought it was pretty amazing watching these tiny little things flying off across the countryside, destination unknown.

His video actually explains exactly where they came from. It's been raining - lots - there's a heap of water on the ground, so they doing what spiderlings do - they are escaping the water. He says there's no wind but you can clearly see the web on his fingers blowing in the breeze. Not windy for people maybe, but plenty windy enough for baby spideys!

or its CHEMWEBS
- which I'd be rubbing all over my bare fingers, wouldn't you??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

MM it is not spider webs i think i still have the sample i took months ago ,i will have to go look and if i still have it will try to post pic ,you get this stuff gather up some of it and ist rubbery plastic stuff .You cant say spider web untill you have rolled it between your fingers and unless you are where the op is you cant say . I will look for that sample i took cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
See also history.

This has been debunked several times. It's just spider silk. It does not happen every day.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
An unusual natural phenomenon? Or 'them' trying to kill you?

People never cease to amaze me.

'Chemweb'? Chemtard more like it.

edit on 29-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Hi i live in rural vic and this plastic like substance fell from the sky a couple of times, a while ago . I looked at the picture and its the same stuff .It looks like spider webs ,on closer inspection it looks like some sort of cotton material, then when you gather some up it rolls up like plastic. I did gather some, and wanted to take it to the chemist, for testing, to find out what it was. However that probably costs money, something i dont have. When this happened none in town took any notice and the stuff was streaming down everywhere. I wrote about this in someone eles thread .I dont know how to paste/ link it in here .The thread started with the words Mysterious white goo ect, you can check it to see. Why was i the only person to question it everyone else seemed to be pretending it didnt happen.It has been suggested to me that its from chemical burn offs. cheers

Please take it to the local UNIVERSITY!!! They will test it for FREE!!! And they have ZERO AXES to grind...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I found the sample i collected it on a stick and put it in a container allthats left is some rubbery little bits .Still i know what i saw touched and untill you experience it yourself you cannot give a proper opinion ,whats this sites motto cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I found the sample i collected it on a stick and put it in a container allthats left is some rubbery little bits .Still i know what i saw touched and untill you experience it yourself you cannot give a proper opinion ,whats this sites motto cheers

Was it anything like this?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

There are a million different ways to interpret a given piece of information, be it experiencing an unusual occurrence or witnessing something that you have never seen before.

What I find to be an indication of imbecility is how some people will immediately jump to crass conclusions.

Deny ignorance not indulge in it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes, but its hard to tell, thats why i had to rub it in my fingers and its like plastic rubber, and rolls into reasonably firm balls in other words sort of hard not like soft spider webs

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

GREAT!!! Take it to the University and ask them to analyze it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure this stuff is burnt off during the colder months on clear days from a restricted area at near Point Wilson between Melbourne and Geelong. I've witnessed this floating across the bay directly from this area. God knows what it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I didnt think of a uni, plus people think your making a fuss about nothing, even on here surprise cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by totallackey

I didnt think of a uni, plus people think your making a fuss about nothing, even on here surprise cheers

Nope. Again, don't jump to conclusions. If you are really interested in finding out what you witnessed you should get it analyzed, and discover if it turns out to be suspicious. Curiosity has it rewards, and rightly so, but making uninformed assumptions is the calling card of a fool, and you'll see a lot of that on here.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Ok i could be wrong dont know where the unis are around here .Regards fool yeah i do have a big 22/0 influence sometimes you have to wear the more difficult aspects of this . I really like this site when i found it but it seems there is a lot of nastieness on here . why ats why all the female dog attiudes sorry cant use profanitys on here .Cant you all lighten up a bit on each other cheers all the best ats

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Ok i could be wrong dont know where the unis are around here .Regards fool yeah i do have a big 22/0 influence sometimes you have to wear the more difficult aspects of this . I really like this site when i found it but it seems there is a lot of nastieness on here . why ats why all the female dog attiudes sorry cant use profanitys on here .Cant you all lighten up a bit on each other cheers all the best ats

Like you said, deny ignorance.

I'm sorry if I came across in a nasty way, it was not my intention, the 'fool' thing was not aimed at you specifically.

This site is great, but there is a serious amount of BS on here too, the geo-engineering forum should be renamed the ego-engineering forum at times.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Yes, but its hard to tell, thats why i had to rub it in my fingers and its like plastic rubber, and rolls into reasonably firm balls in other words sort of hard not like soft spider webs

My photo was of spider web. When you rub it in your fingers it rolls into reasonably firm balls (if you have enough of it), that's what spider web does.

When you see it in larger quantities it's because thousands of strands of web have stuck together after being blown by the wind. It all starts as individual strands, but ends up like this

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Your first video was interesting and certainly not something I've seen before. However that other video has "Tanker Enemy" clearly visible even before you start to play it. Nothing with that logo on it has ever contained anything worth hearing, shame cos I was genuinely intrigued by the first one.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Ha ha, brilliant video! Her astonishment at light refracting in her sprinkler spray is utterly hilarious!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Been living in Melbourne for over 30 years and im afraid to say that Im embarrassed with some of the replies in this thread. I can see them from my backyard, yeah so can I however im not a gullible fool that excepts whats told to me and tend to try find answers for myself. Where is the chemical analysis of these so called chemtrails over Melbourne, it seems what I call chemtrail believers because its a belief not a fact seem to be hiding their results that prove something sinister is going on. Sorry to say but one must realize that their eyes can be fooled and with the right words your mind does get fooled into believing the so far unproven.

Spiders catching the wind with they,re webs is quite common if you go looking for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join