It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multicolored UFO caught on video via eyepiece projection from 8" SCT - WTF????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jollyjollyjolly
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes the light/object did move, faster then a star but much much slower then a plane would have, it was not tracking at sidereal or any other stellar rates. It moved approximately 10 degrees in around 15-18 minutes. The video does not do justice to what we saw at the eyepiece, I was hand holding my dslr to the eyepiece, which is very hard to do at any meaningful magnification.

I am disappointed in the quality of capture I was able to get.

Well this puts another spin on things. I have no idea what that could've been then. Keep us posted if it reappears

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i was watching the same thing last night from around 1am-3am
i think its a star possibly Sirius, Capella, or Arcturus

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jollyjollyjolly

Just wanted to check, the magnitude you say 3-4 that plus or minus 3-4 I wasn't totally sure from your typing?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I saw the exact same thing! I'm at school right now, so I kind of skipped through everyone's posts, but I needed to say that about a year ago I saw the same lights in the sky. I was with my friends and we were all in a tent and someone pointed to the sky. It was the exact same thing. I remember 3 different coloured dots rotating on an axis and doing some funky #. The lights were pretty far away..maybe a couple kilometers and pretty close to the horizon. I forget our exact location but we were in British Columbia, Canada, and maybe a six hour drive or so north east from Vancouver.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm getting ready to head back out here in a bit and take another look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join