It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian contingent fumes at presence of mystery woman in red

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm going with the obvious...

She's an Israeli agent, which is why no one on Team India recognizes her.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Lady in red means distraction.

So Olympics is a distraction? And things will occur elsewhere?

Worried about the ecoli outbreak in Africa for example and the power out in India for 360 million.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

no - that is impossible - the only explaination that makes sense is that she is a reptilian shape shifter who got her settings mixed up.

Lol. That's a nice one

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
she's a plant..

2nd same as the first

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeDBZ

That 2 of us on the gov list now...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance, not about being ignorant and stupid. Some of the comments on the thread are unbelievable.

It can hardly be a security breach if it was known she was accompanying the athletes along with another man, and I seriously doubt that the Indian contingent did not know she she was. They, the Indian contingent made an error in permitting her to walk AT THE FRONT (not exactly invisible then) without saying anything if they really do not know who she was. No, this is a face saving exercise brought about by questions being asked as to who she was.

This is just stirring up a lot of nothing about a non event.

To the person who said they were surprised there had not been an outcry about the opening ceremony try looking. There was - in favour of a great spectacle. I admit it may have been difficult for some to understand perhaps without a knowledge of UK history but was nevertheless a great show, and even if you did not understand it all you cannot but wonder at the technology of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Holy cow! Red rain colored by cellular life THAT HAS NO DNA? Effin' bizarre!

ObOnTopic: The 'woman in red' is a universal plot device used in films and plays. It is used as a distraction. Best to look at what ELSE was happening at that time for a clue as to why she was there.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Well said. It's not like the point has not been made here on ATS that she HAD security clearance. I think what we have is what is very prevelant on ATS, on all threads : selective blindness. As soon as info comes up on screen that contradicts the wacky conspiracy theory the reader/follower becomes blind, the text blurs. It is astonishing that there are so many posts of pure ignorance AFTER the situation has been clealry explained......

Now if this happens with something as "bleedin obvious" as this imagine the frustration at getting people to deny ignorance with some of the more unobvious topics.....sheeeesh!

NB : this is yet another example of what I keep saying : f...up, cover up, face saving, a..e covering excercise that is responsible for 99.9% of everything that is "not right". In this case, as you pointed out, a face saving excercise by whoever was supposed to organise the Indian contingent.....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Exactly.

This woman HAD CLEARANCE.

The Indian team KNEW she she would march with them up until the track.... she just got carried aways and did the lap

Big deal...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by CompisMentis

Especially when the red shirt could be considered a red flag...

Or, a red tent judging by the size of it. Isn't McDonald's one of the sponsors? That could be the link we are looking for here.

Like the red flag on the mysterious underground poster there are too many "red flags" over there to go unnoticed. There are too many odd things that are meant to be noticed in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I saw this pathetic fluff on CNN earlier.
They wasted a lot of time on it.

At first I thought oh a security breach? Then looking further it's apparent it was a simple mistake or accident.

What a non-issue.

That red rain in India subject is really interesting though.
Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
reply to post by bluemirage5

Holy cow! Red rain colored by cellular life THAT HAS NO DNA? Effin' bizarre!

ObOnTopic: The 'woman in red' is a universal plot device used in films and plays. It is used as a distraction. Best to look at what ELSE was happening at that time for a clue as to why she was there.

What no DNA? That doesn't make sense, why call it life than? How does it reproduce without a chemical blueprint to base itself off of? It's gotta have DNA or else it's just a bunch of chemical pollution.

And good point about the 'woman in red' plot device.
What could they have been distracting us from I wonder?

Oh and the "woman in red" motif goes way back into the furthest depths of history.
And the vast majority of associations are quite negative.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

I guess it could have been worse, PeeWee Herman could have been walking in that ladies place.

How would that have been worse?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
What no DNA?
Oh and the "woman in red" motif goes way back into the furthest depths of history.
And the vast majority of associations are quite negative.

The red rain in India still has not been resolved. Unlike many "chemtrail" stories, they did collect and analyse samples. Look into it, very much a wtf moment.

The connection to woman in red is tenuous, only because it's the Indian olympic delegation affected. Also worth noting is the massive power out that just happened in India. All circumstantial, but now you know.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Red rain flows in India right now

I remember the "alien" red rain from 2/3 years ago, too. I read now they had it in 2001 as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

EXACTLY ! ...... BIO attack under way. No other way to explain why 1000 high dollar VIP seats went empty.

Great way to start a pandemic, and spread it to every corner of the globe.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Oh my,

Stand out red shirt in India procession. Red rain in India that defies earthy explanation, not that it hasn't happened before, 2001, but still defies explanation.

Is this a coincidence or is it an attention grabber?

Who knows?

But it got my attention.

Freaky.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hostage707

Interesting, I am not saying there is a bio attack underway in London, but if one wanted to start a pandemic it would be the best moment to do so. 500 000 tourists from around the world will be in London during the games. Give it a month incubation period and you have every country on the map infected.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Haven't seen this posted yet, but caught my attention and is quite revealing:

Woman in red illuminati symbolism

Red or crimson, the colour of fire and heat, is traditionally associated with war and the mili-tary. In Rome the paludamentum, the robe wom by generals, was red. The colour of blood is nat-urally connected with the idea of sacrifice, strug-gle and heroism.

There are a lot of very good examples from popular culture and history. I won't say it applies 100% in this case, but perhaps those less familiar with the concepts can understand why this raised a red flag (!) to some of us.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join